It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN boss takes on TRUMP

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   
The president THREATENED journalists???

That's a lie

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Well hadn't CNN had enough already? Ever since it got caught making Fake News and blackmailing Han so he can stop criticizing them, CNN pretty much lost all credibility.

They might as well declare bankruptcy.

Yeah... so you just believe all the BS Trump tells you to believe without questioning anything right?

CNN had a record breaking 2016 and set to do even better in 2017... they are performing fine.

You just don't believe it because Trump has told you otherwise... regurgitate his tag lines and pretend they are factual. Sheep.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

Well hadn't CNN had enough already? Ever since it got caught making Fake News and blackmailing Han so he can stop criticizing them, CNN pretty much lost all credibility.

Yeah... so you just believe all the BS Trump tells you to believe without questioning anything right?

CNN had a record breaking 2016 and set to do even better in 2017... they are performing fine.

You just don't believe it because Trump has told you otherwise... regurgitate his tag lines and pretend they are factual. Sheep.

I don't recall Trump told us CNN is failing...just that it's fake.

So, in all your mighty wisdom, where do their numbers come from?

Try looking up how many airports and gyms have deals with CNN to have every TV tuned to CNN so they can claim viewership based on how many people walk past those Tv's with their channel on.

Hint...almost all of them and they claim the numbers that walk through both airport and gym on every given day.

Now....when walking through the airports you've walked through, how many times do you stop and watch the news? How many people walk by the multiple tv's that have it on?

Now go off and research what stations have deals with airports and gyms, then come back and let me know what you think their actual viewership is....as in those that stop at the airport and gym to watch the news...

Enjoy!
edit on 7/7/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

You're regurgitating CNN lies and propaganda, way to go.

They're not a real news source, haven't been for a loooong time.

Better go get your lib news off Comedy Central because that's pretty much the same thing, low IQ heads like jimmy fallon and even lower IQ like Stephen Colbert all repeating the same cnn-fed dribble.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

I've not seen any journalists threatened by Trump.

What a clockwork orange...

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
post removed by staff

I take offence to that. I am the resident drunkard. How dare you !!!

And also, I stole your mothers army boots.

On topic though, just let me finish this glass... On topic though, CNN pulled their plug. All of this is the rats scurrying on a sinking ship. There is no saving it. glug glug glug...

edit on 7/7/2017 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

edit on Fri Jul 7 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
a reply to: Phage

And ability to comprehend & appreciate humor is a core metric of intelligence, something which the so-called "High Information" crowd show a complete lacking of in their cognition glands.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   

POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Yep, you wont get an argument from me there.

There I was having a snipe at you, this fever is contagious. I am guilty as hell for being a snide prick, but damn I miss the dialog before it was perverted.
edit on Fri Jul 7 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

You're regurgitating CNN lies and propaganda, way to go.

They're not a real news source, haven't been for a loooong time.

Better go get your lib news off Comedy Central because that's pretty much the same thing, low IQ heads like jimmy fallon and even lower IQ like Stephen Colbert all repeating the same cnn-fed dribble.

lol at you mentioning low IQ. Trump is really rubbing off on you, monkey see monkey do.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

i believe this is EXACTLY what it is. If you ONLY look at what Trump is doing you will find he has done NOTHING fundamentally paradigm changing about how America works. In fact, Trump is CONTINUING Americas ruinous foreign policy interventions like invading sovereign nations and engaging in regime change.

As far as im concerned this is all that matters. Even if Trump revives our economy and makes the US internally more secure all that will mean next to NOTHING if while doing that Trump enables the Deep State and Military Industrial Complex's neverending war on the rest of the world.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Try looking up how many airports and gyms have deals with CNN to have every TV tuned to CNN so they can claim viewership based on how many people walk past those Tv's with their channel on.

Hint...almost all of them and they claim the numbers that walk through both airport and gym on every given day.

Now....when walking through the airports you've walked through, how many times do you stop and watch the news? How many people walk by the multiple tv's that have it on?

Now go off and research what stations have deals with airports and gyms, then come back and let me know what you think their actual viewership is....as in those that stop at the airport and gym to watch the news...

Enjoy!

--------------------------> there go the goalposts... quick catch them.

Here are some tweets to refresh you're selective memory.

Before He got upset
twitter.com...

His tantrum and attempt to discredit them so his supporters can ignore all the bad press. It was a calculated effort to stop himself from being exposed.
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...

Oh how easily he manipulates his sheep. They don't even question him and before they know it, it becomes a fact in their mind.

edit on 7-7-2017 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Have you Americans ever considered the option that this crap slinging festival between Trump and MSM is deliberately created by the ruling elite and is as fake as an WWE fight ?
Why ? So they can screw you over while you are buisy picking sides.

Exactly like democrats vs republicans, whites vs minorities, young vs old, etc

They divide and conquer, but people are too uninterested in figuring it out

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
It's sad that CNN is playing the victim, after they constantly attacked the President with false accusations and opinions presented as facts. Now they are crying because someone is actually fighting back against their lies. They are upset because the public is waking up from their brainwashing, and they don't understand why.

CNN picked a side. When you pick a side, you are going to alienate everyone on the "other" side. Maybe they should have stayed neutral if they did not want to turn people away.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

originally posted by: Trueman

So in other words, Trump succeeded triggering the president of CNN.

AWESOME.

Doesn't he have something more...important...to do?

UPDATE. Trump triggered Phage too.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
It's sad that CNN is playing the victim, after they constantly attacked the President with false accusations and opinions presented as facts. Now they are crying because someone is actually fighting back against their lies. They are upset because the public is waking up from their brainwashing, and they don't understand why.

CNN picked a side. When you pick a side, you are going to alienate everyone on the "other" side. Maybe they should have stayed neutral if they did not want to turn people away.

They aren't turning people away, that is a lie that you have been sold by Trump.

I love that you can say it without proof and without fact checking while simultaneously having a go at CNN for false accusations and opinions presented as facts. YOU have been brainwashed.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

I know this from real life. I know many people who have removed their bookmarks to the CNN web-site, and simply stopped watching on TV, because they can not stand the constant attacks on Trump. This has been going on since before the election. I know some who only tuned to CNN for a bit after the election to laugh at them freaking out.

It's not a lie. It's reality.

Didn't you even notice the recent meme issue? Does that not represent the growing disregard for CNN?

edit on 7/7/17 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   

--------------------------> there go the goalposts... quick catch them.

Here are some tweets to refresh you're selective memory.

Before He got upset
twitter.com...

His tantrum and attempt to discredit them so his supporters can ignore all the bad press. It was a calculated effort to stop himself from being exposed.
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...
twitter.com...

Oh how easily he manipulates his sheep. They don't even question him and before they know it, it becomes a fact in their mind.

Good christ almighty, will you either pull that trigger homer, or go to bed?

I looked at every one of those tweets. Each one is a reaction to CNN against him. Not him attacking them, as the post you replied to mentioned. You're sadder than sad. I have not seen a single thought out post from you. Sure, I may be no better, but I dont throw out a bunch of 'evidence' in my stance, that actually PROVES your point.

Go on, read those tweets in context to their posting. Tell me where Trump is on the attack, and not simply using his personal twitter to say "Up Yours" to cretins on his back, with fake news and petty nonsense.

You're one person, if there were a ignore button, who would be in the list... like a kid making fart noises.

begone.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Enjoy!

Can you post a source that suggests CNN uses gym and airport deals to calculate their viewing figures?

I can't find anything to suggest this. I also suggest you research how viewing figures and ratings are actually calculated.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join