It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN boss takes on TRUMP

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Looks like the war is on between CNN and Trump. See article below quoting CNN boss:

CNN President has hit back at Donald Trump and his near-constant attacks on the network, saying he is comfortable going to battle with the commander-in-chief every day. Jeff Zucker, CNN's 53-year-old head honcho, spoke about what it is like for his network to find itself so frequently in the president's crosshairs. 'My job is to remind everyone that they need to stay focused doing their job.

He's trying to bully us, and we're not going to let him intimidate us. You can't lose your confidence and let that change the way you conduct yourselves.'

Zucker continued in the interview to say threats of violence against reporters have spiked in the wake of Trump's election win.

He said Trump: 'has caused us to have to take steps that you wouldn't think would be necessary because of the actions of the president of the United States'.

The comment is particularly timely, given the controversy surrounding Trump's tweeting of a video that 'incited violence against reporters', and CNN's subsequent decision to track down the person behind anonymous account that first created the video.

LINK

Next few weeks will be interesting who comes out on top!

My money is on President Trump!

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Well hadn't CNN had enough already? Ever since it got caught making Fake News and blackmailing Han so he can stop criticizing them, CNN pretty much lost all credibility.

They might as well declare bankruptcy.
edit on 7/7/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal

Well hadn't CNN had enough already? Ever since it started making Fake News and blackmailing Han so he can stop criticizing them, CNN pretty much lost all credibility.

They might as well declare bankruptcy.

I am waiting to see if any of their sponsors drop them.

I think if TRUMP continues to attack CNN (which I hope he does) it is possible he could take CNN down. I hope he thinks to start attacking their main sponsors.

+21 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Dear CNN,

However weak and pathetic you are,
threatening people over joke memes is not journalism.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

He said Trump: 'has caused us to have to take steps that you wouldn't think would be necessary because of the actions of the president of the United States'.

This could be serious. They might even have to put Ashleigh Banfield and Nancy Grace in different parking lots for their next split screen interview.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   
CNN is full of lies. They lie to you and they lie to us all.

I am sick and tired of them telling us what to believe when it's just their agenda they want us to buy-in to.

Eff CNN!!

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Have you Americans ever considered the option that this crap slinging festival between Trump and MSM is deliberately created by the ruling elite and is as fake as an WWE fight ?
Why ? So they can screw you over while you are buisy picking sides.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

I am sick and tired of them telling us what to believe when it's just their agenda they want us to buy-in to.

Eff CNN!!

But this can be said about every american news station, right ? Its just different flavours of lies.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
Looks like the war is on between CNN and Trump. See article below quoting CNN boss:

CNN President has hit back at Donald Trump and his near-constant attacks on the network, saying he is comfortable going to battle with the commander-in-chief every day. Jeff Zucker, CNN's 53-year-old head honcho, spoke about what it is like for his network to find itself so frequently in the president's crosshairs. 'My job is to remind everyone that they need to stay focused doing their job.

He's trying to bully us, and we're not going to let him intimidate us. You can't lose your confidence and let that change the way you conduct yourselves.'

Zucker continued in the interview to say threats of violence against reporters have spiked in the wake of Trump's election win.

The comment is particularly timely, given the controversy surrounding Trump's tweeting of a video that 'incited violence against reporters', and CNN's subsequent decision to track down the person behind anonymous account that first created the video.

LINK

Next few weeks will be interesting who comes out on top!

My money is on President Trump!

Oddly, I can't find a single source for this story that is the actual source for the interview all claimed happened.

More fake news....

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Eff CNN!!

Did you ever stop and think where they are getting their lies from? The Trump administration has orchestrated a fake news campaign against CNN by purposely feeding them fabricated "insider" news. CNN is sitting on all sorts of exclusives that are being leaked from the NSA, FBI and DoJ, but they are now holding them back because it's likely all fake news.

The greatest creators of fake news is the government.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: PeZzy

While your theory is worth visiting, CNN has proved they can do it without anonymous sources.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

That *snip* Zucker should resign!
edit on 7/7/2017 by maria_stardust because: Removed profanity circumvent

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Dear CNN,

Because, as we all know, threatening journalist is absolutely presidential.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Yeah and when did CNN leave the pool of the Clinton induced, anti-trust-removal creation of like 5 news sources that are spouting the narrative they are told?

Um never

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

The media is not some protected class of people that are immune from criticism.

Everyone, even the president, has the right to criticize the media.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
It's En-Vogue Presidential from 2017 - 2024.

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: burntheships

Dear CNN,

Because, as we all know, threatening journalist is absolutely presidential.

edit on 7/7/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
Have you Americans ever considered the option that this crap slinging festival between Trump and MSM is deliberately created by the ruling elite and is as fake as an WWE fight ?
Why ? So they can screw you over while you are buisy picking sides.

Ding Ding Ding

All day!
That's all I do. All day.
That's all I do.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
CNN spewing twisted news has nothing to do with threats to their people? I am sure that CNN cannot blame this on Trump.

Trump is not the most honest guy in the world, but he looks like an angle compared to CNN. I used to think Fox was bad, Fox are armatures compared to CNN and WaPo. I guess they must pay better at CNN than at fox, they get better deceivers at CNN.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   
"Hes [Trump] trying to bully us."

Well aint that rich. Pretending to be the victim while bullying others. What a jackass.
edit on 7-7-2017 by pirhanna because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join