It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man With Knives & Bulletproof Vest tries to reach Ivanka in Trump Tower

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Speaking the truth here. The sad part is they caught him. Would have loved to see his face when he saw she wasn't there.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   
If you remain a muslim..... after seeing all the evils it is causing all over the world.... then you by default are a supporter.
Deflection and slight of hand does not negate the fact that you are still a card carrying member. You dont get to be a card carrying klansman and claim holiness because you never lynched a kneegrow.

The citizens who are members of the democrat party are slowly working their way into this same scenario. You are now associated with a guy shooting up a baseball game, violent protests resulting in the destruction of other peoples property , news channels trying to make examples out of Trumps supporters for making memes...... the list is getting pretty long... couple of incidents is one thing but it has grown into being dozens of things. Some violent, some not. You guys give us Nancy Pelosi and try to convince us that a turd is a diamond.

The story is not Russia it is Seth Richards. The story is not Donald Trump it is Seth Richards. There was no hack, it was a leak. Your leaders killed one of you, Seth's eyes were opened and when he realized what was really going on...
Wikileaks releases emails. Dems hire CrowdStrike not us FBI. Crowdstrike says on this day at this time User:X logged in and copied these files....... User X gets eliminated. Computer in question contains information that allows connections to be made to various crimes and is to be kept out of law enforcement at all costs.
DNC invents Russian crisis and focuses anally , allowing no distraction or stray from course. If the narrative breaks away and the focus gets put elsewhere some very important people would have much to lose

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
another thing i seem to have " missed " in this tail = motive // plan

yes - he had throwing knives in his possession - and was wearing a protective vest

but no explaination of motive // plan

i realise this is not an obstacle to wingnut fantasies but facts are helpfull for the sane

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
He's a moron ....he will sing like a canary when they get him alone and start to grill him. Hes not good at what he was going to do, and he won't be good at keeping silent.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Could he have been the Walmart version of John Wick?

~Morpheus

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Its a damned good thing this fellow was captured before he could do anything rash... Well, more rash than entering a relatively heavily defended building, full of security cameras, security personnel, secret service members and such like anyway.

Throwing knives as a weapon of choice for pretty much ANY endeavour in such a scenario ought to be a dead giveaway that if this individual was serious about causing harm, he was clearly unhinged when planning his attack. No one in their right mind would go for throwing knives as their first choice of armament to take on that challenge. A pair of long dirks perhaps, or a rapier, perhaps a katana of some sort, maybe... but not throwing knives, on their own, and nothing more.

Huge reach disadvantage, little penetration power, small points... It does not add up, unless the fellow was a few chips short of a poker game.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

That's what floors me. Republicans hated Obama, and still hate Hillary. Democrats hated George W Bush.

But there has never been the level of unbridled hatred that the Dems are unleashing against Trump. Not by an order of magnitude at least. They truly have become unhinged.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The tip he was a US senator and owned the Trump Tower is what got him a ride to the mental hospital. Reality is a long way off for him.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

I seriously doubt there's anything to find out.

Celebs, of what ever sort, attract lunatics. Remember who was trying to impress Jody Foster, and came damned close to killing a President?

This probably happens a lot, we just never hear about unless it's truly high profile. Yet another downside to celebrity.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

It does not add up, unless the fellow was a few chips short of a poker game.

That's is most likely dead on. It will be twisted a hundred ways but the guy's mind has to be out there.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

But there has never been the level of unbridled hatred that the Dems are unleashing against Trump.

You missed the Obama presidency? I think you might be seeing the rebound now, payback if you will. And candidate Hillary.

We've reached a new standard for political whining in the US.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

But there has never been the level of unbridled hatred that the Dems are unleashing against Trump.

You missed the Obama presidency? I think you might be seeing the rebound now, payback if you will. And candidate Hillary.

We've reached a new standard for political whining in the US.

I remember all the way back to Reagan. The level of hatred coming from the left today is unprecedented. Worse than Obama. Worse than either Bush. Worse than Clinton. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse than Reagan.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Where I live, people on the right still talk about the n** president Obama. pretty crude. He's blamed for every thing over the last 20 years or more. Politics is still politics.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

The top guy at CNN just doubled down saying he is fine going to war with Trump.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Hes not good at what he was going to do

what was he " going to do " EXACTLY ? i already asked once - but hey - as you know he wasnt good at it - i assume you somehow know

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: crappiekat

The top guy at CNN just doubled down saying he is fine going to war with Trump.

Well then, he'd better update his resume. CNN's ratings are cratering. Their primetime news show rated below effin' Nick At Night, which plays stuff like 50-year-old reruns of "Dennis the Menace."

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Sounds like he was carrying his brains in a sock.

what a muppet.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit
Rather than joke around about it.
Care to talk about the toxic ideology that is driving these people?
Or is that not relevant to you?
Better to have said nothing at all.

As time progresses I am becoming more and more convinced these psychotic tendencies are far more pervasive among the left than we once thought. That something like 30% of all liberals are prone to a mental snap after reading the wrong headline or listening to the wrong broadcast. Most likely his social networking will show he is pro globalist yet protesting at the G20. Imagine that...

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

That's what floors me. Republicans hated Obama, and still hate Hillary. Democrats hated George W Bush.

But there has never been the level of unbridled hatred that the Dems are unleashing against Trump. Not by an order of magnitude at least. They truly have become unhinged.

Past presidents also kept quite on these things. It helps prevent copy cats. So it not surprising you never heard much. Quite a few people rushed the white house in Obama's time. Do you not remember the guy with a knife that made into the White House?

Fence-jumper enters white house with knife

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Joke around about it?

Clearly your sort of humour is different than mine. I can assure you, if you had been meant to laugh at anything I said, you would have laughed.

As for what I say or the way I say it, those are for me to determine, and for anyone who tries to stop me saying them to either put up or shut up. Wind your damned neck in.

As for the ideology involved... So NOW we are permitted to talk about ideology? So, let me get this clear, we can only have a discussion about ideology, when its allegedly left wing persons or radical Islamists which are behind events, but when the far right shoot up a place or commit some other atrocity, we have to refer to them as outliers, not representative of the whole?

A thousand curses on your dissonance and wilful ignorance, and your false indignation sir. They do not become you.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join