It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man With Knives & Bulletproof Vest tries to reach Ivanka in Trump Tower

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I hadn't seen this posted yet.
It appears this guy was trying to get to Ivanka while wearing a bulletproof vest and carrying throwing knives.
Fortunately the man was apprehended by Secret Service agents.

A Bronx man tried to get into Trump Tower to see first daughter Ivanka Trump Thursday, but was stopped by Secret Service agents who noticed he was wearing a bulletproof vest, police said.

Adames Benitez, 52, had the ballistic gear on under his shirt when he arrived at the Midtown building around 4 p.m., cops said.

He told the agents he was a U.S. senator there to talk to Ivanka Trump about her dress line, and that he owned the building, police said.

A quick search revealed that Benitez was carrying two throwing knives, a weighted sock and a fake New York State I.D. card, authorities said.

He was taken to Weill Cornell Medical Center for a psychiatric evaluation, cops said. He is charged with weapons possession and having a bogus ID.

www.nydailynews.com...

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
The regressive's are secretly cheering.

That's the sad reality we have entered into, it's not about politics or policy either it's about hate. The party of tolerance has now become the party of hate.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
It appears this guy was trying to get to Ivanka while wearing a bulletproof vest and carrying throwing knives.

A Bronx man tried to get into Trump Tower to see first daughter Ivanka Trump Thursday, but was stopped by Secret Service agents who noticed he was wearing a bulletproof vest, police said.

Adames Benitez, 52, had the ballistic gear on under his shirt when he arrived at the Midtown building around 4 p.m., cops said.

He told the agents he was a U.S. senator there to talk to Ivanka Trump about her dress line, and that he owned the building, police said.

A quick search revealed that Benitez was carrying two throwing knives, a weighted sock and a fake New York State I.D. card, authorities said.

He was taken to Weill Cornell Medical Center for a psychiatric evaluation, cops said. He is charged with weapons possession and having a bogus ID.

www.nydailynews.com...

Glad he was caught.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Weird. Ivanka doesn't live at Trump Tower, and isn't she in Hamburg?
edit on 6-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

www.nydailynews.com...

I bolded the really funny part. Bust up in Trump Tower and say you own the place....and your last name is Benitez....I mean how much more ironic can it get.

Can't wait to hear more about this one.
edit on 7/6/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

It sounds like he stole his "plan of attack" from a South Park episode...

a bulletproof vest AND throwing knives? How creative though!!!
of course he got caught, he probably marched into Trump tower all suited up with a ski mask on demanding "Where is Ivanka!!!"

What an idiot. I hope his parents are ashamed they ever had children.

God Bless America!!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Weird. Ivanka doesn't live at Trump Tower, and isn't she in Hamburg?

I think she and Jared are in Hamburg.
This guy sounds like a low-information lunatic.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

This pleases Hollywood, hard left liberals, and Satan. #winningcharliesheenstyle. Losers.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
The regressive's are secretly cheering.

That's the sad reality we have entered into, it's not about politics or policy either it's about hate. The party of tolerance has now become the party of hate.

you deduced all this from the article, which I presume you read..?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
According to the police, Mr. Benetiz had a fake NY I.D.
I wonder if he was an illegal.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Thanks a lot Hollyweird. I don't like the Trumps but come on seriously, are we going to the path of Weimar Germany where left and right wing factions engage in violence?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
They want us to believe this guy is a lunatic. He is actually a hired assassin that is getting eight hundred bucks for offing someone. Trouble is it appears the person isn't there, not really smart. He believed he could convince the secret service he was not a threat.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Calling words violent is the path towards totalitarian thought control.

Actions are violent.

edit on 6-7-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Problem is, a lot of these violent rhetoric came out from the mouths of many Hollyweird celebrities and many people worship them. These celebrities have wide spread influence and can reach out to a larger audience. By calling for violence against Trump, conservatives, white males and others who don't agree with regressive leftists, many fans might think that its okay to do it.
edit on 7/6/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
All this rhetoric by our Fake News and Political talking heads needs to stop. ( And yes, even the President)

These people are taking things too far.

It's a wonder we don't have more of these goof balls out there.

Does someone have to get hurt before someone says "Stop IT!!!

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Sadly, I am neither surprised nor am I shocked.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
can someone coherently explain how " identity politics " has entered this thread ?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
If I was going for Ivanka the only thing I would be wearing is a smile lol

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
A Bulletproof vest and throwing knives. That says "I have no ucking idea whatsoever, I'm a moron".

Then it got waaaay better, " I'm the owner of the building, I'm a senator".

Maybe he's with antifa or some other low IQ group who told him how to trick the secret service.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join