It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok Left Time to Put Up or Shut Up - Specifically Why Do You Hate Trump?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
Any cries of racism, misogyny or your pitiful hurt feelings due to his personality are nothing but symptoms of the mass hysteria you're lost in.

You don't get to tell me what I think or don't think of Donald Trump.

The man is unequivocally a racist. That birther conspiracy nonsense he went on about for years about Obama was more than enough for me to know that.

He is unhinged. Ranting about Hillary Clinton, her email server, and John Podesta on his latest trip overseas and claiming everyone was talking about it. It was only him.

He is also a liar. Two years ago he said he wouldn't cut Medicaid. Trumpcare WILL cut it if it passes. This is just a policy example I'm bringing up. He lies about everything else as well.

Donald is a conman who settled a $25 million dollar lawsuit over Trump University rather than letting it go through the court process. I distinctly remember conservatives claiming Bill Clinton's settlement with Paula Jones was proof he was guilty.

He is a fearmonger who lets his own staff create false terror attack claims to justify his horrible policies against Muslims. Kellyanne Conway with the Bowling Green Massacre and Sean Spicer with the Atlanta attack.

If we go by his positions he ran on during the 2016 campaign Donald also said wages were too high in the USA at Republican debate. He also said he wanted to "punish" women who have abortions. He wants to take Iraq's oil.

He basically wants to hurt everyone, and his supporters feel exactly the same way.
edit on 9-7-2017 by Frith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Frith

...and thus the hysteria. You're insane.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
a reply to: Frith

...and thus the hysteria. You're insane.

What an amazing and verbose retort to my post, rex.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Questioning the birth certificate of an elected official is.......racist

Yeah, ok.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Questioning the birth certificate of an elected official is.......racist

Yeah, ok.

Donald went on about it even after the release of the "long form" certificate. He wouldn't accept that proof. He wouldn't accept Obama's mother being a natural born American citizen as proof of birthright citizenship. He's a racist who could not believe a black man was President of the United States of America.
edit on 9-7-2017 by Frith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: rexsblues

People don’t believe Trump is sincere, and many of his policies are wack…
What’s your problem this is a democracy, we don’t have to like your hero when we believe he’s a zero.

Was Clinton sincere? This is not meant to come off as a bashing back and forth I'm just curious did you really find Hillary to be more sincere than Trump?

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Anti-Trumpers invade every thread with their hatred of the man, do we really need yet another thread where they can circle jerk each other? I find it funny that liberals say ATS has become pro-Trump, when there are at least as many anti-Trump threads and anti-Trump posters.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Anti-Trumpers invade every thread with their hatred of the man, do we really need yet another thread where they can circle jerk each other? I find it funny that liberals say ATS has become pro-Trump, when there are at least as many anti-Trump threads and anti-Trump posters.

It wasn't until this last year or so where I started to see the word "libtard" used in subject titles and sprinkled throughout posts here. Similarly posts attacking liberals in general now commonly fill up the main page of abovetopsecret.com.

I've browsed this website since 2003 and its never been this politically venomous and one-sided until the Trump era.

The most I used to see here before this was pro and anti religious threads.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Frith

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

It wasn't until this last year or so where I started to see the word "libtard" used in subject titles and sprinkled throughout posts here. Similarly posts attacking liberals in general now commonly fill up the main page of abovetopsecret.com.

I've browsed this website since 2003 and its never been this politically venomous and one-sided until the Trump era.

It wasn't until this last year where I started to see "Trumptards", "Trumpkins", "Dear-Leader worshipers", etc. Similarly posts attacking conservatives and Trump supporters in general now commonly fill up the main page.

I agree I've never seen the site this venomous, but it is hardly one-sided, there is beaucoup hate being spewed by the Left as well.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I'll patiently wait until year 3 or so to see how this pans out. I am still immensely amused that people think Trump, a spoiled-brat billionaire kid who has probably literally never read the constitution of the United States, actually has intense burning desire for our country to be great.

The honest truth is HE wants to be great. And be remembered as great. His ego is the size of a whale, and while he might accomplish a few things to the countries benefit while serving, in his bid to be remembered as the greatest umpa-lumpa to ever serve this country, he'll do whatever it takes to get there. He doesn't give a rip about the country in general. The health of the citizens.. all of them.. the state of the poor, or even the working class. He has no way to relate whatsoever.

In anything he accomplishes, he will want his name first and foremost as the reason why it was accomplished. And he'll try to sweep anything else under the rug if it is regarded as negative. I'm still stunned many of you hard-working middle class folks who actually do care for your country can support this charlatan. He really doesn't care about you. Your kids. Your health care. Your jobs. Your well being. It boggles my mind so many people are taken in by this rich and spoiled drama queen.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I dont dislike trump I just accept he is not very decent and leave it at that

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Why do you have to be a "lefty" to hate Trump?

I am extremly right wing in a lot of my views but I hate Trump.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

At least Trump kept Clinton away from attacking Russia

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I have hated Trump since long before he was in the running for POTUS and for good read.

It still amazes me how many of the supporters dont know what he done to the people of Aberdeen in Scotland, his dealings there were utterly deplorable. The same can be said for a lot of what he done before becoming POTUS, for example, not paying contractors, his treatment of some of his tenements and that whole Birther thing to me stank of some kind of covert racism.

So even before he was in the running i hated the guy.

So when he started making fun of disabled reporters, disrespecting war hero's, his lewd comments about women and all that kind of stuff it only made me detest him that little bit more.

His policies they piss me too, building his "wall", what a utter knob!

I even hate they way he looks, makes my skin crawl, he has the face of a man who has never been punched by desperately needs a good swift punch to the face then one to the testis for good measure. He has that disgusting wiff of entitled rich daddys boy about him that I just cannot stand. His face look like orange back of used condoms.

I remember hearing someone describe him once as "The American dream gone mad", I think that sums him up very well.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Trump is anti-American, (He's only Pro-Trump)
Trump is a liar, (there are numerous examples, but, based on the way the OP posted his/her question, I doubt he/she cares)
Trump is a con-man, (the latest example? Trump University, The Wall, the best healthcare for everyone, trillion dollar infrastructure bill, etc...)
Trump is a thief, (again, numerous law suits involving Trump refusing to pay for contracted work)
Trump's a racist, (whether it's refusing to rent property to minorities, or calling out entire nations/religions, Trump only like white guys).
Trump is sexist, (many, many , many examples of Trump bashing women, especially for their looks)
Trump is a serial sexual predator, (please refer to his Entertainment Tonight confession re: how he treats women)
Trump is either disinterested in being president, or a complete idiot, or both, (Many of the 'amazing' people he's hired have very questionable backgrounds, including ties with Russia. These ties should have been discovered prior to their hiring. But, Trump either didn't do any checking, or he doesn't care)
Trump is incapable of admitting when he's wrong, (he refuses to acknowledge that the Russians hacked our election for his benefit. He's too afraid of further eroding the perception that he actually won the election. We know his losing the popular vote bugs him to no end. In fact, he doesn't even admit that he lost the popular vote. He says the 3 million more votes Hillary got were from illegal voters, which anyone who isn't slurping Trump up knows is BS).
Trump's a bully, (we all see how he talks about anyone who has a different opinion that him, or looks different than him, or rules against him in a court of law, or won't date him)
Trump's a user, (he's using the office of the president of the US, right now, to make money for his corporation, his daughter's corporation, and who knows what else, since he won't release his tax returns).
Trump's a traitor, (stay tuned....)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: AntiDoppleganger

Have I seen what exactly that brand of healthcare provides? Care to ask any other inane and utterly pointless questions, which have absolutely no baring on a damned thing? There is only ONE appropriate way for a nation to deal with the cost of healthcare, and that is that everyone pays a little, so that everyone who needs it gets it, without paying for it directly at source, or being billed specifically for a surgery or other service after the fact.

And as for the argument you put forward regarding my second point, namely the FACT that Mr Trump lies more often and more extremely than any other politician you have had in your country for some time, no, that is not my opinion, it is a fact, backed up by fact checking of his statements over time. His statements are demonstrably false, on a greater percentage of occasions, than are the statements of anyone else of note, and without a doubt false on more occasions than anyone he ran against in any part of the election process that saw him win the Presidency. That is not my opinion, any more than it is my opinion that force x mass equals acceleration, or that gravity is a force which was first properly described by the great, Sir Issac Newton. These are FACTS. I know you may not be used to them, because you are on the Trump train, but as I have said many times, you are welcome to your own opinion, but not your own reality. You can not CARE that he is the biggest liar since Nixon, you can choose not to care that it is only marketable talent, other than being born to rich parents, but you do not have permission to fail to accept that he is a bigger liar than anyone he ran against, or anyone currently sitting in any office in your country.

What do you mean I am not subject to his policies, by the way? What, you think that just because I am not American, makes me incapable of reading his words and documentation published by his administration? I can assure you, I am perfectly capable of reading policy, memorandum which make their way out of the White House and into public view. I am also capable of examining his every spoken word, his every tweet, his every utterance to camera, his body language, his lips when the mics are not on. I repeat, the man is walking garbage, and would look better on fire. He certainly is no man of the people, no hero looking to do something good for "his" people.

To hear people around here talk sometimes, you would have thought that the disgusting little weasel was Davy bloody Crockett, for all people relate to the ignorant sack of bile!

And just a word on emotional engagement with a topic. It shows a significant lack of humanity, intelligence and understanding of the subject matter involved, to discount any point made in an argument or persuasive setting, simply because there is emotion clearly on display. If you can comprehend the validity of a series of points, then their validity ought remain whether they are bullet pointed, or bracketed by four letter expletives, pictures of rotting goat carcasses, or photographs of several thousand people giving the finger to camera.
edit on 11-7-2017 by TrueBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Why do you have to be a "lefty" to hate Trump?

I am extremly right wing in a lot of my views but I hate Trump.

Thank you.... as I said earlier... a better question would be "Why do Republicans hate Trump?'

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I do not trust Trump.

And it is mostly because of his history.

Knowing that he looks into paperwork to find an out, and follows through on it just leaves a sour taste in my mouth about him.

I can't trust someone who has spent a good part of his life figuring out ways to get out of trouble because of a loop hole.

I do not like the fact on how someone who knows so little about the entire globe has been placed into office, of which hillary would have been worse, but trump with north and south korea? That is such a sticky situation that i can not even begin to disassemble it correctly.

My biggest problem with trump is that he doesn't do a whole lot himself.

To me trump is that person who takes over a company and doesn't train anyone on how to perform their job. And instead just tells them what they need to do.

That is not a person i would ever follow. Since trump only appoints people in an area, hat happens when they fail? Is this going to become another episode of his shows the apprentice? Washington edition?

What happens when pence screws up? Is he just going to fire them? Who will he replace them with? If anyone he has set forth to take hold of a high ranking position fails is he just going to fire them?

When the new person takes over is he going to train them?

I know being president is the "biggest responsibility" in America. But is trump actually leading america? Or are his constituants leading america? Is he making the decisions, or are his constituants? It seems to me that trump is just putting a bunch of people into different parts of the government and hoping they can automatically make decisions for him so he doesn't have to do much thinking himself. Instead he just makes a decision to fire someone or not.

That is how i feel about trump being president and it scares me.

Usually a good leader will train and build a company from every single part of its operation from the pipes below, all they way up to the last air conditioner located on the cieling of the top floor. Encompasing, and training people on how to work, how to talk, how to make a better decision, correcting mistakes, teaching valuable lessons, and above all becoming fast and efficient.

And if you have ever seen an episode of the apprentice you begin to see what america has turned into. And what it is going to turn into 10 years from now.

If you think seeing those job postings where it requires you to have 3 years of experience to get hired on was bad.... we just put a president in office who thinks the same way.

That is why i hate trump. He is not a creator of fine working individuals... he is not a real leader. He is someone who lets others lead, while he takes the credit just because his name is above theirs.

So i ignore the main streams of media coverage on his presidency and instead listen to news from other sources.

The only way we can make sure trump is a good leader is if we actually follow through on our end of making sure trump is consistant from the day we put him in office until his exit. Which we as americans have already proven we do not do what so ever. We only care about the decision that was made at any time that appears to be correct in that given point in time, then forget about everything just moments later... and it is in those moments afterward that the real truth hits.

Trumps presidency to me is nothing more than a washed up version of every presidency i have lived through before.

A promise today that gets washed up tomorrow.

But of course we have a bunch of people in america today who protect trump and i find it dissappointing.

This country is something i can no longer believe in.

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

People don’t believe Trump is sincere, and many of his policies are wack…
What’s your problem this is a democracy, we don’t have to like your hero when we believe he’s a zero.

The OP asked for specifics, that wasn't specific at all. So as the OP said....CAN you be specific?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Do you still believe that 10's of millions will die? My point was about your hyperbole, which touches the topic of this thread. The shear vitriolic outrage expressed about a human being that has done nothing to you is disturbing.

namely the FACT that Mr Trump lies more often and more extremely than any other politician you have had in your country for some time

Still not a fact, but he has lied just the same; I can't call him honest.

To hear people around here talk sometimes, you would have thought that the disgusting little weasel was Davy bloody Crockett, for all people relate to the ignorant sack of bile!

He seems to be an indecent person. I thought his throwing in for the candidacy a publicity stunt. I dislike his cabinet choices, but to wish the man burned alive?

And just a word on emotional engagement with a topic. It shows a significant lack of humanity, intelligence and understanding of the subject matter involved, to discount any point made in an argument or persuasive setting, simply because there is emotion clearly on display.

Disproportionate outrage against someone who has literally done nothing to you is the topic of this thread. Emotion often clouds judgement and can be a source of irrational behavior. On this specific topic, it makes some appear as raving madmen.

What do you mean I am not subject to his policies, by the way? What, you think that just because I am not American, makes me incapable of reading his words and documentation published by his administration?

I must have been unclear. I said absolutely nothing about your ability to observe the man and form opinions. I was only commenting on the vitriolic rage expressed about someone who's policies do not affect you.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join