It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok Left Time to Put Up or Shut Up - Specifically Why Do You Hate Trump?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Personally I can't wait till 2024 when Ivanka runs thats going to be fun 16 years of Trumps!!

Uh... you do realize that she can't be President right? Not born here....

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
It would seem your right wing fetish club is incapable of heeding your request for only the libtards and leftists to reply. A rather disgusting thread filled with reactionary alt-right self-gratification and s&f whoring.

Wow! Other than pointing the above out there is no possibe way to reply intelligently to this OP.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

originally posted by: mikell
Personally I can't wait till 2024 when Ivanka runs thats going to be fun 16 years of Trumps!!

Uh... you do realize that she can't be President right? Not born here....

Ivanka Marie Trump was born in Manhattan, New York City,

Ivanka Trump

You are wrong.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Trump is an insane, barbaric, corrupt, childish, petty, vindictive, selfish, immature, narcisitic, criminal who is completely unqualified and unworthy to be an kind of leader in America.

Anyone who doesn't see that has mental problems.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: rexsblues

People don’t believe Trump is sincere, and many of his policies are wack…
What’s your problem this is a democracy, we don’t have to like your hero when we believe he’s a zero.

For your listening pleasure...

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Haha that other thread about how all of us "Trump haters," need to move on got canned real quick.

Yeah, I'm a "trump hater," lol I remember being in high school, I'll get over it just like all the conservatives "got over," Obama's birther theories, how he's the anti-Christ, secretly Osama bin laden lol

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Personally don't hate him.. don't know him really. I think he is a buffoon however, and terribly under-qualified to be POTUS. Sadly both of our choices were terrible.

I always try to remain unbiased. I'll give credit where it is due, and I see a few potential things Trump can help this country. But since this is a "why do you hate Trump" thread...

He has many characteristics that are hardly becoming for the leader of any country, including brashness, impulsiveness, a huge ego, thin-skinned, crude, a huge narcissist.. he just doesn't have the personality you'd ever want your kids to look up to. Some of those qualities can (and already have) gotten him in hot water with foreign dignitaries and leaders.

He can't possibly know what the common man lives like.. so he is hardly in a position to know how to relate to them. Not exactly a fault of his own, but it's ironic how much this site alone was anti-1%'er even a couple of years ago. Apparently that's no longer a "thing."

He has very little political knowledge, and I imagine he is driving his administration crazy trying to keep up with his ignorance. His foreign knowledge is pretty much nil - nothing like OJT when running a country! Also can't stand his flip-flopping on all sorts of stances. For any other President, this would be called lying. Apparently that's not the case with Trump for some reason.

Also can't stand his grade-school, social media mentality.

On a personal note, I can't stand many of his policies. The idea that it's ok just throw money at the military, who can't account for trillions of dollars, while slashing things that actually help Americans baffles my mind. Instead of say.. actually figuring out why our country needs 3 times more money for the military than China, the 2nd place spender in military bucks.

I will judge him fairly though once his term is done. I was positive about Obama when he took office, and was underwhelmed once he was done, even though I do felt he was taking over to fly a plane with no wings that was on fire when he took office. My biggest worry with Trump is that his impulsive nature will get us involved in a serious war somewhere. Even though he was greatly against Obama not going through congress, or performing executive orders, he doesn't seem to have any qualms doing either of those things himself.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

I am neither conservative nor progressive- I fall somewhere in between. I didn't vote for Trump but I sincerely hoped and still hope for him to be a success as President. I believe that both Trump and Clinton are dishonest with Hillary winning the most dastardly of the two (which is why I voted Libertarian).

I think the reason the majority of the progressives freak out so bad over Trump is because they don't like his personality, and he doesn't do anything to help his likeability with his social media responses to criticisms - and let's face it: Progressives absolutely LIVE via social media with it being the center of existence for them. In their extreme dislike of his personality they nitpick and dig for any and every detail to complain about and scream their displeasure as loudly as possible because they were raised to believe that the "squeaking wheel gets greased" and in the past they have been correct about that as under 8 years of Obama those groups who whined the loudest were pacified.

Conservatives have been just as bad but in a different way. For the most part they have been making blanket statements about liberals in response to attacks by progressives but fail to realize in their anger that true liberals are not very much like the ultra-progressives at all and while they may not care for Trump it is because they do not agree with conservative policies and are not out to make him a victim of a witch hunt. Just as conservatives don't want to be all painted with the same brush neither do liberals; you do not want to be grouped with neo-nazis and they do not want to be grouped with uber-progressives.

There is common ground to be found if only people would stop whining, screaming and name calling long enough to actually listen to each other to understand instead of listening only to respond. We are allowing the loudest and most obnoxious of both sides to set the tone, letting the bullies influence our behavior. Adults need to start behaving like adults instead of school children on the playground.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I don't hate the guy. I actually used to kinda like him on The Apprentice - he's a good entertainer. I just think he's a horrible representative for our country. Ignoring all the typical fodder that has come out, my biggest problem with him is his consistent, unwavering inability to go in depth on any subject. If you look at any quote from him where he's not reading from a prompter, it's all vague generalities that are often non-sensical. How could you possibly want someone like that representing and leading our country?
edit on 7-7-2017 by redtic because: beer

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

originally posted by: Leonidas
I am a life-long conservative with certified conservative credentials, I don't like Trump because he is not a real conservative, is not honest, is not competent.

So , qualify your statements as a conservative would
Dont fall in with the Libs that just say stuff to make em look big
Or else I will disbelieve your self- proclamation

Sure. First prove you are intelligent, understand the issues being discussed and have evidence you have amended your opinions in the past when presented with solid, objective proof.

...Or take comments on face value until proven otherwise.

Your call.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Because...we hate in others' what we see in ourselves.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

I am a life-long conservative with certified conservative credentials, I don't like Trump because he is not a real conservative, is not honest, is not competent.

So , qualify your statements as a conservative would
Dont fall in with the Libs that just say stuff to make em look big
Or else I will disbelieve your self- proclamation

Sure. First prove you are intelligent, understand the issues being discussed and have evidence you have amended your opinions in the past when presented with solid, objective proof.

...Or take comments on face value until proven otherwise.

Your call.

So , another Lib in disguise ?
No answers , no facts, just ramblings ?
Game over , and you are all outta tokens...

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

"Game, set, match...You haven't proven you are intelligent, or that you understand the topic being discussed, you didnt prove otherwise because you cant, and you are oblivious to objective truth. Your only response to a challenge on a discussion you engaged in is an ad hominen attack because "facts and thinking are hard"...You prove my point for me."

See how easy and meaningless your approach is?

Why you would try and score points rather than try to forward a discussion you chose to participate in, is probably best left to you to understand for yourself. It's a game only you are playing.
edit on 7-7-2017 by Leonidas because: seriously, who reads the fine print?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

"Game, set, match...You haven't proven you are intelligent, or that you understand the topic being discussed, you didnt prove otherwise because you cant, and you are oblivious to objective truth. Your only response to a challenge on a discussion you engaged in is an ad hominen attack because "facts and thinking are hard"...You prove my point for me."

See how easy and meaningless your approach is?

Why you would try and score points rather than try to forward a discussion you chose to participate in, is probably best left to you to understand for yourself. It's a game only you are playing.

I ignore ignorance when there is no hope

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Trump wants to take tens of millions of people out of the Healthcare market completely, leaving them to die

I was following you until this piece of hyperbole. Seriously...10s of MILLIONS will die? Even if that were true, have you seen what exactly that brand of healthcare provides?

Furthermore Trump lies more than any of the politicians you have had in the States for some time

This line should have begun with "In my opinion.."

In short, he is walking garbage, and would look better on fire.

You're not even subject to his policies yet you state this? You became are a shinning example of the OPs point. You had some solid points, then it seemed the emotional side took over.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Trump is an insane, barbaric, corrupt, childish, petty, vindictive, selfish, immature, narcisitic, criminal who is completely unqualified and unworthy to be an kind of leader in America.

Anyone who doesn't see that has mental problems.

See the OP and you'll find that you exemplify his point.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Because he is a bumbling fool who has lied continously to the American people.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Do you really believe any of the candidates for any party in 2016 were sincere?

I know this was directed towards someone else but I hadn't had anything to say on here in a few weeks and this got me thinking.

I think Johnson was honestly sincere. It's just too bad he had apparently smoked himself stupid and simply wasn't bright enough to go the distance. At least he tried.

And in regards to the OP: My only specific problem with Trump is (and has been) his ego. I understand that the president is a whipping post position that takes the flack or praise for whatever congress is doing. So I try not to blame or praise the presidents for things they aren't actually responsible for. Honestly I wish people could go one day without obsessing about the president. I don't care about the stupid little things everybody trips about. It waters down anything serious if something serious were to actually come up.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

First of all, literally nobody cares what you think. So your "put up or shut up" nonsense means nothing, since literally nobody cares about your opinion and you have no room to make such proclamations.
Secondly, I like how you brush off misogyny and racism as a symptom.of mass hysteria, as if nobody could actually take offense to those things unless the media tells them to. Just because you're an a**hole who doesn't care about such things doesn't mean that everybody else must be, as well.
Third, your entire post is just.... well, stupid. Very, very stupid. It's glaringly obvious that you're an uninformed and narrow-minded moron. And one that just follows whatever the right-leaning median tells you, which makes your talk of following the herd espexially ironic.
Fourth, nobody cares about these posts. Every day, somebody on here posts something like this. And nobody cares. You brought nothing new or insightful to the conversation. You're just regurgitating stale nonsense.
Fifth, have I mentioned that literally nobody cares about your opinion, or whether or not you agree with their opinion of Trump, or whether you want to continue hearing people's criticisms of Trump? Because, once again.... nobody cares. You don't mean anything. Your opinion is worthless.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
a reply to: Vasa Croe

what does that have to do with anything at all?
as an outsider to the US, that meme is *precisely* what i'm seeing enacted
every day, all over the internets

this thread is an absolutely prime example of it.
the situation over there is messed up
and what are the dudes who "won" doing about it?
"you'll be eating crow for a long time"
psscht.

Most American do not understand the tariff system. If Trump get his way taxes will increase on all goods imported to the states. Let's us soft wood as an example. Trump has implemented a 25 % tariff. So when captain America buys wood for his new house he will pay 25 % more. Tariff are paid by the purchaser. Your cost for any thing imported will go up. In the case of Soft wood your don't cut don't harvest enough lumber to meet your own needs.

The same is true of oil
Milk
Steel
Nickel
Diamonds

Raising tariffs will hurt the average American.

There should be lots of American hating Trump for that reason.

The fact that he has been caught lying repeated is peanuts to the economic damage he can do.

Ps Canada will ship you crows for free. You will need an affordible food source soon.
edit on 8-7-2017 by SmilingROB because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join