It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok Left Time to Put Up or Shut Up - Specifically Why Do You Hate Trump?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: underwerks
a reply to: DBCowboy

Where?

Where is it?

Show me where the Clintons are stirring up all this outrage and how it's their fault instead of Trumps own actions and statements.

Why do you think anyone cares the least bit about what the Clintons have to say about anything? The tiny bit of support Hillary had during her campaign run is even smaller now.

You don't have to hold the Clintons up as an example of anything to see Trump for what he is. It sounds more to me like everyone is just trying to rationalize a bad choice they made, in an election with two bad choices, instead of calling it what it is.

It sounds like you're defending a rapist because a girl dressed too "pretty".

Huh?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Again, who listens to Hillary Clinton?

If you believe her videos have any effect other than to pad her own ego, it's no surprise a snake oil salesman like Donnie can pull one over on you.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

If you believe her videos have any effect other than to pad her own ego, it's no surprise a snake oil salesman like Donnie can pull one over on you.

Well apparently plenty believe she had the popular vote...I mean that was the immediate reaction after her loss, then the other narratives came in.

So if that narrative is to be believed then around 67+million people listen to her.

Or is it your position that was a falsified number?

Oh wait...so I am to believe her videos have no effect, but an unproven Russian collusion narrative does, or maybe we should go back to all those women claiming sexual allegations against Trump were real, or blah blah blah....

Spare me the hypocrisy please. Clinton is still pushing her farts into rose water through flex straws only for her followers to continue to call them air biscuits in an attempt to be PC.
edit on 7/7/17 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert
I thought you were Canadian....???

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Well apparently plenty believe she had the popular vote...I mean that was the immediate reaction after her loss, then the other narratives came in.

So if that narrative is to be believed then around 67+million people listen to her.

Oh wait...so I am to believe her videos have no effect, but an unproven Russian collusion narrative does, or maybe we should go back to all those women claiming sexual allegations against Trump were real, or blah blah blah....

Spare me the hypocrisy please. Clinton is still pushing her farts into rose water through flex straws only for her followers to continue to call them air biscuits in an attempt to be PC.

You could have sat a potato in her place and it would have got near the same amount of votes. Probably more. Because Donald Trump was the other option. It's delusional to think otherwise.

The bogeyman dance goes Clinton, Obama, Obama, Clinton. All thrown up as distractions to give his supporters something to point their fingers at, and blame. Anything to take their eyes off the walls catching on fire and the smell of smoke, while Trump flicks his Zippo...

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Leonidas
I am a life-long conservative with certified conservative credentials, I don't like Trump because he is not a real conservative, is not honest, is not competent.

So , qualify your statements as a conservative would
Dont fall in with the Libs that just say stuff to make em look big
Or else I will disbelieve your self- proclamation

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
I know what they REALLY hate....

i'm sorry, just had to quote because that's the best, most relevant meme i've seen in MONTHS and i want everyone in this thread to have to read it again

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder

i'm sorry, just had to quote because that's the best, most relevant meme i've seen in MONTHS and i want everyone in this thread to have to read it again

Relevant how?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: Arnie123

People can get emotional, that’s their personality.

Of course, the other side gets very weird with Hillary, understandably

Beyond the thrill of the argumentation, Trump supporters have to understand why so many hate their hero. They don’t have to like it or but should understand it.

Hell , dont leave us hanging in suspense , let us know something....
You cant , can you ?
Didnt think so
Youre not from around here , er ya

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
also while i'm here can i just point out that most of the Actual Leftists i know [and i know a fair few] hate liberals and have nothing but scorn for Hillary. the overton window here on ats is skewed so far to the right it's ludicrous.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

You could have sat a potato in her place and it would have got near the same amount of votes. Probably more. Because Donald Trump was the other option. It's delusional to think otherwise.

The bogeyman dance goes Clinton, Obama, Obama, Clinton. All thrown up as distractions to give his supporters something to point their fingers at, and blame. Anything to take their eyes off the walls catching on fire and the smell of smoke, while Trump flicks his Zippo...

There were more options than Trump.

Walls catching fire from Obama?

The only finger pointing and blame I've seen since the election is from the Dems towards the Russians. What purpose does that serve for Trump being the one they have been trying to tie it to since losing?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Relevant how?

because that poor dog's house is burning down
and all he can say is KEK!1!! TRIGGERED

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Relevant how?

because that poor dog's house is burning down
and all he can say is KEK!1!! TRIGGERED

Except for the fact he has the House, Senate and SCOTUS?

Enjoy eating crow for a while....a LONG while...

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

ACA: law of the land. Still
Budget: heh. What?
Tax reform: ditto

Yeah, he's got Congress in his hip pocket. Riiighhht.

edit on 7/7/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   

what does that have to do with anything at all?
as an outsider to the US, that meme is *precisely* what i'm seeing enacted
every day, all over the internets

this thread is an absolutely prime example of it.
the situation over there is messed up
and what are the dudes who "won" doing about it?
"you'll be eating crow for a long time"
psscht.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

ACA: law of the land. Still
Budget: heh. What?
Tax reform: ditto

Yeah, he's got Congress in his hip pocket. Riiighhht.

3.3 more years at the least.

Once he gets past the "Russia" BS and can actually focus on the job....

Yeah, he's got Putin in his hip pocket. Riighhht.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   

what does that have to do with anything at all?
as an outsider to the US, that meme is *precisely* what i'm seeing enacted
every day, all over the internets

this thread is an absolutely prime example of it.
the situation over there is messed up
and what are the dudes who "won" doing about it?
"you'll be eating crow for a long time"
psscht.

Enjoy the snow globe....

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Willtell

I'm not trying to turn this into a "but Hillary" post, so please consider that before just dismissing my point here...

Do you really believe any of the candidates for any party in 2016 were sincere? If not, then why didn't we see this outburst of self indignant fury long before November against the whole field?

This is an excellent point which bears repeating! The hypocrisy of the left is stunning.

For any negative argument someone can come up with against Trump, the exact same argument could be used 2x against Clinton. Yet they fail refuse to see / acknowledge this. Where was all this same vitriol in 2016???

(crickets)

ETA...and now they wonder why they're "losing", losing traction, credibility and identity.

edit on 7/7/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Brilliant!

/extreme sarcasm

And Trump has been in office how long now???? Surely in less than 7 whole months Trump should have been able to:
- Create World peace
- Solve World hunger
- Boil all the oceans

Right?

Lastly, "Budget", seriously??? C'mon, I took you for a little brighter than this!

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: MysticPearl

And if you notice, it's always those extremely hateful sentiments against Trump that garner the most stars. The hate runs deep, deeper than they themselves even realize.

And the love for Trump and the extreme hatred for the liberals garner MORE stars.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join