It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam's politically ideology and Dawa

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Learned a lot from this pretty little lady from Africa. It's funny how these migrants from these parts of the world can appreciate western culture more than the people from our own country.

On another fantastic episode of The Rubin Report Ayaan Hirsi Ali, a woman born in Somali under the oppression of Islam explains the extremist political ideology and Dawa.

The challenge of Dawa

The other part of the strategy requires confronting dawa, a term unfamiliar to Americans. Dawa as practiced by radical Islamists employs a wide range of mechanisms to advance their goal of imposing Islamic law (sharia) on society. This includes proselytizing but extends beyond that.4 In Western countries, dawa aims both to convert non-Muslims to political Islam and to instill Islamist views in existing Muslims.5 The ultimate goal of dawa is to destroy the political institutions of a free society and replace them with the rule of sharia law.

My belief is that the Dawa political ideology (I have learned this perspective from many people like Ayaan) is unknowingly promote by the regressive left. No not liberals I am a freedom loving liberal by progressives(regressive's).

Think:

1. Anti-American
2. Globalism
3. Anti-free market
4. Anti Christian
5. Anti conservative
6. Identity politics
7. White guilt
8. Anti veteran

The list goes on and please feel free to add. One of the main groups discussed by Ayaan and others is CAIR who Ayaan claims is an extension of the Muslim Brotherhood in the west.

Not only is it claimed that CAIR is an extension of the Muslim Brotherhood but there are Middle Eastern countries who have them listed as terrorist groups.

Wapo[/ url]

Two American groups that represent Muslims — the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) and the Muslim American Society — had been designated terrorist groups by the Gulf state.

Doesn't it bother you that the UAE has this group listed as a terrorist organization yet this group has a lot of political power here in the US?

[url=www.renewamerica.com/analyses/060630hutchison.htm]Mecca Muslims vs Medina Muslims

Really sucks that it's so hard to find literature about these topics from more reputable sources... always kinda makes ya wonder doesn't it?? Could this be being hidden on purpose???

(1) In Mecca, Muhammad preached and exhorted people to submit to Islam. In Medina, he used the threat of the sword to compel people to convert to Islam.

(According to the Medina verses, Allah accepts converts who do not believe in him inwardly, but will kneel to him outwardly under threat of death. Muhammad did not have this view of Allah until he became a war lord and used force to compel people to accept his rule.)

(2) In Mecca, Muhammad led the life of a teacher and prophet and followed disciplines of prayer, fasting, and worship. In Medina, he was the political ruler and the military commander. During his ten years in Medina, he personally led 27 military attacks. Prior to his death, he conquered most of the Arabian peninsula.

In Mecca Mohammed was more peaceful and spread Islam through peaceful Dawa. However in Medina he was more... well you know the story I'm sure of it. If you haven't I highly reccomend getting your hands on a copy of The Sira of Mohammed and also learn about the Hadith's or the practices of Islam.

edit on 6-7-2017 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hey mods I have no clue what's happening with the [|url|] in that link it makes no sense.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Man you nailed it on the Dawa brainwashing of the western left, they're literally being used as tools.

Everything I have ever learned about islam is in stark contrast to the subversive proposal and spin of peace they constantly proclaim.

Ramadan Bombathon 2017 results:

Attacks 163
Killed 1175
Injured 1382
Suicide Blasts 34
Countries 30

edit on 6-7-2017 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

Read the Sira of Mohammed (Life of Mohammed)

There is nothing to conflate. Only ignorant people can think it's about peace.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Yet, even thought this is the PUBLICLY STATED goals and intentions of Islam the 'left' LIE about it and they say "that's not what Islam wants even though ALL MUSLIMS openly state this and the Quran openly advocates it, it's just right wing propaganda and we outright REFUSE to read a Quran or the Hadith and we outright REFUSE to listen to the words of the Muslim leaders who openly state that they are implementing the hizrah "

The left deny the hizrah is real, even though it is
The left deny the Kalergi plan is real, even though it is

Why would someone denounce nazism and then support Islam??? They're just as bad as each other

I think it's an IQ thing

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Americans are hoped up ob fluoride and Mercury from vaccines, lead from paint and pipes and the list goes on.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I'd add 9) Emasculation to the list.

Let me just premise this by telling you that I'm a woman. My husband has held doors open for women who have taken it badly and sneered instead of giving a friendly smile. The MSM have lead such an attack against men for displaying traditional male traits of being strong and keen negotiators in the workplace.

Whereas Middle Eastern culture is the opposite: strength and violence are seen as honorable traits. Lebanese culture (whether they be Muslim or Christians) are known to be hot headed. In the West we most often use debate and logic to settle an argument whereas the Lebanese often resort to insults and violence to resolve heated debates, especially if the Prophet is insulted.

I had a discussion with my friend about how "male privilege is the ability for a man to walk in a dark street at night and not get attacked" to which he replied "No, actually I've walked the streets at night and got attacked. My gender didn't have anything to do with it"

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

"Let your eyes be your guide."

Advice a wise man once gave me.

The Islamic Theocracy is doomed to failure.

There is no chance their belief system will survive.

Adaptation is the key to success in Life.

The Destruction of the Middle East is going well.

Iran and the Saudis are tooling up for War.

Turkey will fall into the trap soon.

Money and Ignorance are a powerful combination.

Israel is on hand to keep the fire burning.

Islam will collapse as it pays in blood.

Their "jihad" is a historical aberration.

It will fail the "Survival of the Fittest" test.

Sadly it will Die screaming and clawing at the rest of Humanity.

top topics

join