It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump touts the West in his speech in Poland

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
The West is really just a thinly veiled politically correct term for white people. He also says the West is in danger of being overrun, calling on the West to unite and preserve themselves against this threat. It's true, many Latino people come to the US illegally and stay. Many go on welfare and have lots of kids. White population is increasing in absolute numbers but decreasing in proportion. By 2019 white people in the US are supposed to be less than 60%. Whites have autism and make machines. So, despite Trump's fear mongering, whites have military power and they are armed to the teeth. The threat Trump speaks of is really just a non threat.

twitter.com...

www.theguardian.com...

Even if South Africa where whites are only 10% of the population, whites continue to continue the military.

edit on 6-7-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I'm white, yet somehow unthreatened by the rise of other races in my country.

Hrm.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

You just called German's racist yesterday! So how did you come to this conclusion today?

Holy snip, do you even read what you post before you push that button?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
You sound insane dude

What does race have to do with the west or war?

this makes zro sense

edit on 7 by Mandroid7 because: added

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Racist much?
What did the big bad white man do to you?
Show me on the doll where he touched you...

America, your rhetoric aside, is an awesome mixture of all races.
We are AMERICAN. All colors/races/creeds.

Your comments aren't welcome here.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Good. The West has an inheritance that is superior to all others, and to spit on that, as most leaders have routinely done, is the height of ignorance.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
In my country, other races have seemed to have turned our city's into war zones. See Chicago, 4th of July shootings. I am threatened by the thought of more numbers of theses killers. If you are not then I suggest a nice vacation in Philadelphia, Chicago, Detroit, ect,ect.... I'm a well armed white guy who has been the victim of minority violence, never again! Never!!reply to: Jefferton

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Well now... when the swarm in all of its stereotypes arrives at the gates we see why the West ("whites" as you say) stay fortified.

In Europe, the "west" was dismantled by those who go by many names and the swarm pushed onward and inward, as they are made to do.

We see the active attempt to dismantle the West in the USA in this present day. The attempt to dismantle/mame gun rights, personal rights, coupled with the addition of loopholes and regulations that turn 'time' against us.
edit on 6-7-2017 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Its funny...this race thing.

I wonder if the Chinese speak about "Asian privilege" too. Seeing as they are the majority in their country? Their military might and prowess.

I see all of it like poster above.
Somehow...there is a faction that wants to see the USA divided once again. Let's make another race war!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok
Its funny...this race thing.

I wonder if the Chinese speak about "Asian privilege" too. Seeing as they are the majority in their country? Their military might and prowess.

I see all of it like poster above.
Somehow...there is a faction that wants to see the USA divided once again. Let's make another race war!

Lol.

Let's not be coy. We all know there are in fact closet-racists who foam at the mouth at the concept of a race war.

There's also those who foam at the mouth at the concept of a civil war based on partisan-allegiance.

The powers that be have us continually divided, and eternally distracted through Trump's dank memes and fake news.

Really haven't heard much talk or seen very many threads about the Rockefeller, Rothchilds, or any of the other thirteen royal families.

Instead I see rampant political trolling and fallacies, and some dank ass memes, bro.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Too bad your "The West = The Whites" theory doesn't take into account how Russia has the largest national white population in the world (which would explain why liberals HATE them), yet they aren't part of "The West".

Also too bad that that Spain and all of Latin & South America are also part of "The West".

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

It's not an accident either.
There is a reason all this is taking place.

From Trump's mockery, to CNN threatening to dox a redditor when they have committed more atrocious crimes, to the uprising of armchair warriors....

There is a HUGE psyops going on as we speak.
It's up to the reader to decide what to focus on.

I agree....the Roths, Rocks, and the rest...if anyone can even name the 13 families anymore...need brought to the top of the pile again.

Everyone is just too damn busy memeing away....

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I was born in the UK and my parents and grandparents came from Lancashire. Further than that I am not so sure but here's the thing.

I am not ashamed of being white.

Got friends of all races, even religions, although most consider religion to be a waste of time.

I lived in Spain for 16 years, loved it there, wonderful place and people.

I have visited so many places in Europe you probably don't even know exist.

To denigrate Europe and white people, just because it is politically "your thing"...

Guess what? FU

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

No it doesn't. Russia total population is about 140 million. The US has about 200 million whites.

Russia is part of the west. They are east relative to Germany. They are west relative to India.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

What exactly is your definition of "whites"?
You do realize that most Americans are the product of immigrants from every country in the world, every race, every color, mixing together to form a melting pot right?

By your term "whites"....you are just perpetuating the racial undertones set forth to divide this great nation.

If you look far back enough, there is color in everyone.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

Whites. People of light skin of European descent. They are descended from 7 women in the Paleolithic era. Whites have brain mutation autism and dominate science and technology. Every scientific unit named after a person is named after a white.

Whites in the US tend to live in suburbs of big cities and small cities and rural areas. Blacks and Latinos tend to live in the inner cities of big cities.

Whites vote GOP because they want lower taxes and don't need welfare. Blacks and Latinos vote Democrat because they have low income so already pay little tax and need a lot of social assistance.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
"Whites have autism and make machines"

Silly racist.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: havok

Whites. People of light skin of European descent. They are descended from 7 women in the Paleolithic era. Whites have brain mutation autism and dominate science and technology. Every scientific unit named after a person is named after a white.

Whites in the US tend to live in suburbs of big cities and small cities and rural areas. Blacks and Latinos tend to live in the inner cities of big cities.

Whites vote GOP because they want lower taxes and don't need welfare. Blacks and Latinos vote Democrat because they have low income so already pay little tax and need a lot of social assistance.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   
"Western" culture has traditionally meant Europe and North America, or in other words, people of European descent.

Whites vote GOP because they want lower taxes and don't need welfare

That is an idiotic statement, since millions of white people, including my family, are democrats.

The GOP is comprised of the ignorant, the selfish and the religious.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
"Western" culture has traditionally meant Europe and North America, or in other words, people of European descent.

Whites vote GOP because they want lower taxes and don't need welfare

That is an idiotic statement, since millions of white people, including my family, are democrats.

The GOP is comprised of the ignorant, the selfish and the religious.

So , you counter an idiotic statement with an idiotic statement ?
Showing a rather high Ignorance Level .

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join