It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a dome, saucer and pyramid....on Mars?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
A researcher scanning the surface of Mars with the Google Earth tool, has found a few more anomalies on the surface of Mars. www.foxnews.com...
Youtuber ArtAlienTV states,” We have a clear 50 foot dome or sphere in a Mars Crater with large pipes coming out of it on the left. Also a triangular pyramid shaped structure about 500 feet away from it that is 120 ft wide. These features look artificial in nature and are clearly visible on Google Mars with no enhancements.”
Located between Mars’ Oyama Crater and Mawrth Vallis, (the area where the dome and pyramid is seen), is also a possible landing site for the joint European Space Agency/Roscosmos ExoMars rover mission in 2020.

When I viewed the photo, I also see an image of what appears to be a saucer with a half dome on top. Illusion or not, it is interesting. This can be seen at 7:32. The crater with the sphere is in the center and the saucer is partially view just above it.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

No

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Long Answer: Almost Assuredly Not

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

The best part of that vid was the spaceship " Liberator " from the TV Series " Blakes 7 "

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

No

This ^^

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Its just another strange round sand dune, like in the other image of the supposed dome, which turned out to be a sand dune. Shaped by the Mars wind currents inside the crater. Assuming it artificial is really stretching the imagination.

The pyramid is just a shadowing or terrain shading effect. I fail to see the saucer.
edit on 6-7-2017 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Yes.

I can see it. Don't understand what others immediately deny, might be the instinctual reaction for most. However, coming from Google, who can say it's verifiable or merely planted to serve an ongoing misinformation agenda..

That's why I love this site... possibilities abound.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
How about the locations of the objects in question so I may view for myself. These are terrible pictures and I'm in no need to watch a video giving me their grainy resolution and their half thought of theories. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

” We have a clear 50 foot dome or sphere in a Mars Crater with large pipes coming out of it on the left.

Sorry, but the only "clear" things I see on that image are the 2 red circles, an arrow, and the word "saucer"

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: eManym
Its just another strange round sand dune, like in the other image of the supposed dome, which turned out to be a sand dune. Shaped by the Mars wind currents inside the crater. Assuming it artificial is really stretching the imagination.

The pyramid is just a shadowing or terrain shading effect. I fail to see the saucer.

You need glasses, it appears. The area around the apparent dome is flat and looks like the rim of a classical flying saucer. That said, I don't think it is one. It is not enough to declare without proof that the dome is one of those round sand dunes. We all know that it might be.. But then, it might not be, and so the proper SCIENTIFIC reaction to this interesting find is to suspend final judgement because the photographic image lacks enough resolution. It is NOT to give a mindless, knee-jerk reaction made without proof. Anyone can do that.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Looks like Mothra just laid an egg. Gojira (faded in the middle) is rushing in to battle!

edit on 6-7-2017 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I see a Pizza Hut in the lower left.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
I see a Pizza Hut in the lower left.

And a McD's (golden arches) at 10:30 from the egg.

edit on 6-7-2017 by StallionDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

no i bet there is in greenland though

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I think, as with any pictures or vids like this, the lack of coordinates greatly removes a lot of credibility of the group making the presentation.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Here is the link to the NASA photo that was provided by the youtuber.

Not at all sure where the anomalies are supposed to be.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
From the YouTube'ers comments on the video:

Clear instructions where to look on Google Earth/Mars are in the video. It is not hard to find.

That pretty much says: You have to give our video a watch, so we can generate clicks and viewing time, in order to find the coordinates, and that's why we do it this way.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

What about that object in the lower left of the image? It looks like an overturned rowboat with a damaged end. 'Very nicely formed and symmetrical for a rock outcrop.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I used to watch that show in boarding school when I was n the U. K, it was great, although we were all shattered by the last episode.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   
It looks like an older picture of this one, the crater with a 'geodesic dome'...golf ball inside.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

There is a much more recent one that shows that the shape and pattern is due to sand ripples.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join