It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G20 - Hamburg right now

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
After the police, the "state power", did everything the last days, to provoke people that want to protest and the MSM did everything to explain us germans that ALL of the protesters are leftwing radicals that just want to create chaos and burn everything down, the police escalated the situation right now.

Exactly two minutes after the legal demonstration "Welcome to Hell"(stupid name!) was started, people were peacefully walking for two minutes, them the police stopped the demo. I watched everything live on TV, the reporters were right in the middle of everything. For a long time nobody knew why the police stopped the demo. They showed us peaceful people that stayed calm. Then the police said that the demo was stopped because of some masked protesters. First they said they only would intervene if the protesters get violent, then the masked "state power" stopped the whole demo because of a few masked protesters.

After the protesters knew why the demo was stopped, they even started to take of their masks. But the police didn´t let them go on. Then, for sure, people get angry, if your rights to protest are undermined like this by TPTB. Even the MSM reporters said it was the police that escalated the stuation, showing just peaceful people, waiting for the demo to go on.

But after roundabout half an hour, some smokebombs were ignited(how bad...) and the police started to hit, spray and arrest people. Nobody knows who ignited those smokebombs, it could be some agents provocateurs, some cops in black hoodies. Because, it looked if the police just was waiting for a reason to attack.

Situation now:
The protesters start to build barricades, gather stones and prepare for a hot night, as it seems. If the protesters wouldn´t be stopped for almost nothing(they say nothing about a few masked people at other demos), they would be on their demo right now, and not building barricades. I give you a link i am watching like now, hope it works for you.
Link

For me the link doesn´t work for me(blocked too much), but i am looking live on TV right now, the same channel, plus:

Link2

The protesters that couldn´t be provoked by the "state power" do now exactly what the "state power" doesn´t want.
They protest peacefully and lawfully, dancing to music.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Not looking peaceful to me! Looks like someone started a building on fire and a bunch of tards taunting the Police on the live stream I am watching!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

I thought i explained how it came to the escalating...
NOW there is chaos, after the police escalated the whole thing!
Before the police stopped the whole demo after 2 minutes, for almost no reason, nobody was violent.
If you take that in addition to the provocations of the last days, you are allowed to protest, but not to camp, to sleep, to shower, to rest, even if a court ruled otherwise. Or the destroying of personal property(tents and stuff) by the police. And if you saw the MSM reportings about all the evil and bad protesters that need to be arrested or worse, for weeks, you would understand what i mean with:
TPTB escalated the whole situation.

edit on 6 7 2017 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Been watching it mate , nice to see the good people standing up against the fascists and their attack dogs , hope the person I saw being stretchered away is OK , looks like it could be a long night there.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The best part about these g20 protests is they accomplish nothing, no matter what these idiots do the meeting inside goes on, nothing is going to change.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
"Welcome to Hell"

Then the police said that the demo was stopped because of some masked protesters.

Yeah ... I always wear a mask to peacefully protest.

LOL

Before:

Live:

edit on 672017 by Snarl because: Live Feed Link

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Protesting WHAT?

How dare the leaders of countries meet to discuss world affairs, how dare they.

The 'left' is pathetic and regardless who encouraged them to protest against NOTHING, theyre a fascist ideology that seeks to silence all those who don't think as they do. The very definition of fascism.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
The best part about these g20 protests is they accomplish nothing, no matter what these idiots do the meeting inside goes on, nothing is going to change.

The same applies to the "Great 20" criminals, nothing will change to a better.
No matter what cake they eat inside of their conference venue...

edit on 6 7 2017 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Then banish groups like ANTIFA who show up and institute violence! I see a lot of people who are just assembling and marching and that is protesting peacefully. Until you guys police your ranks and end the likes of groups like ANTIFA and BAMN, BLM? They will infiltrate and disrupt every peaceful protest that is organized.

Blame the police all you want, people who live in glass houses?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

The same applies to the "Great 20" criminals, nothing will change to a better.
No matter what cake they eat inside...

Lol, okay.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

edit on 7 6 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Protesting WHAT?

The 'left' is pathetic and regardless who encouraged them to protest against NOTHING, theyre a fascist ideology that seeks to silence all those who don't think as they do. The very definition of fascism.

Aaaah, its all the left?

The awaited roundabout 100.000 protesters are all lefties?
Or maybe people who care about themselves, their lifes, their society they have to live in and are fed to the backteeth to be forced to support the rich and ultrarich. To be working drones for the elites.

How dare the people of countries to critize TPTB, how dare they?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
Blame the police all you want, people who live in glass houses?

No, but wearing glasses that are not colored in pink.
I saw what i saw, i heard what i heard, the last hours.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

So its about 9:10pm local time right now?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I admit I got a bit bored watching the live stream roundabout 5pm UK time.
I was hoping there would be a nice bit if techno but it was reggae or hip hop so I kinda phased out and moved on to other things.
They guy commenting on the stream was surprised there were so few people and, to me at least, it looked like a bunch of peaceful people enjoying themselves and not doing anything wrong at all.

Shame its returned into something else but from what I watched there was no hint of trouble from anyone.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
Protesting WHAT?

Aaaah, its all the left?

The awaited roundabout 100.000 protesters are all lefties?
Or maybe people who care about themselves, their lifes, their society they have to live in and are fed to the backteeth to be forced to support the rich and ultrarich. To be working drones for the elites.

How dare the people of countries to critize TPTB, how dare they?

Sorry to burst your bubble but the protesters are only there to cause chaos and disruption. You don't need to hide your identity if your goal is to protest peacefully. The name Welcometohell is stupid in itself and shows what the organisators want. I'm watching some twitter feeds and there are a lot more than a few masked idiots running around. You also don't need smokebombs,stones and molotov cocktails but hey that's just me i guess. I'm completely on the side of the police on this. # the ANTIFA scum and all the worthless followers who again will cost Hamburg millions. Btw these "protesters" are mostly bored trustfund kids and don't fight for any of our rights. You're just brainwashed like the rest of them.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

I admit I got a bit bored watching the live stream roundabout 5pm UK time.
I was hoping there would be a nice bit if techno but it was reggae or hip hop so I kinda phased out and moved on to other things.
They guy commenting on the stream was surprised there were so few people and, to me at least, it looked like a bunch of peaceful people enjoying themselves and not doing anything wrong at all.

Shame its returned into something else but from what I watched there was no hint of trouble from anyone.

G20 protests are never peaceful. Everyone should know that by now.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Don't these anticapitolists have jobs to go to?
Oh wait, probably not.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
hmmm ... somebody just threw a pyrotechnic into the crowd of police. The Polizei just let it go and scolded the crowd from a loudspeaker.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I am well aware of that.
I just wanted to say that it looked like a very peaceful enjoyable event, the bit I saw.
Obviously I don't know how it got violent but its clear that it only takes a few to kick things off and eventually innocent people forced into a panicky crowd can and will be forced to respond.

I can't say if the Police or a small minority got things started but the end result is...

Protests are violent and we must not allow them.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join