It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moron Vandalizes School Playground With "Liberal" Graffiti

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Do you consider Antifa and SJWs progressives? If so it proves my original point.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Those groups you referred to would likely contain some who would think along those lines, and there have been incidences of the behaviour I described by members of those groups. Amtifa/SJW have specific political aims, whereas modern progressivism attempts social engineering. So the short answer is no.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

What social engineering are you talking about? Progressives have done a lot of good things. Good progress is good.
I am a liberal and a progressive. I want good progress. You essentially tried to make me and other people look bad. That is why I brought up the Bible and Creationism to play your game.
Blaming progressives for this guy's action is a bad form. Just like me blaming the Bible and Creationism on this guy's action is a bad form.
Let's work together and not push the division.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

I am referring to social engineering in its original form as per the link.
en.m.wikipedia.org...(political_science)

I don't deny that a lot good things have come from progressive thinking. My point is that there has been some negative effects, such as the behaviour I outlined, as a result of modern progressivism, and I do not consider the two things to be the same.

I've always been of the opinion that there is much more that unites us, than there is that divides us. I will happily join any alliance with you, if the aim of that alliance is a better world.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I know what social engineering is. You made the claim that the progressives are doing the social engineering on children. I asked for examples. Christian Fundamentalists have been doing social engineering on children as well. It's not just those on the left. It's on the right as well. It's everywhere.
And I am happy that you will join any alliance with me if it promotes a better world.

Here's a beer.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Quite true. Social Engineering is as old as civilisation itself because one created the other.

Have one yourself

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

I made several attempts to explain my point and made use of examples to put over my meaning. I really do not know how to simplify it any further. A dictionary may be of help with any word meanings that are unfamiliar.

Lol, I think I have a larger understanding of English, and other languages than you do sir, as well as the use of metaphor. I blame progressives for your lack of clarity.

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

I made several attempts to explain my point and made use of examples to put over my meaning. I really do not know how to simplify it any further. A dictionary may be of help with any word meanings that are unfamiliar.

Lol, I think I have a larger understanding of English, and other languages than you do sir, as well as the use of metaphor. I blame progressives for your lack of clarity.

Were you being deliberately obtuse then?

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

Were you being deliberately obtuse then?

Not at all, you were being deliberately vague and condescending. I blame the progressive attitudes for your lack of clarity. But I like that you keep hammering on a point, when you were so obviously vague that several posters took you wrongly. It matters not, you just want to "win" this argument...so pat pat pat, here's your trophy. Now run along like a good boy champion.

(condescenscion intended.)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Why would I be deliberately vague when trying to make a point? That interpretation of my intention is yours, and it is not correct. My intention was to make my original point understandable to those who seemed to have missed my meaning, and you seemed to have been among them. I have no interest or desire to win an argument that I was not seeking. If you wish to end this conversation all you need to do is stop replying to me.

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: theantediluvian

He is obviously a liberal who got caught so he pretended to be a a conservative pretending to be a liberal. You need to keep up.

Epic. The Conspiracy is strong with you.

As I was reading, I found myself thinking "must be a right-wing PR job" and was shocked to see that 'it was' by the end of the OP....

But.
As I'm still patting myself on the back I saw your reply take it to a whole nother level... Now I am compelled to suspect you may be right. A perfect out...

But. What if they want us to think it was a liberal, pretending to be a conservative, pretending to be a liberal...

I better take off the tin foil hat

-Z32

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join