It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moron Vandalizes School Playground With "Liberal" Graffiti

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Also, just throwing this out here, in case anyone might be interested in a little political history....

Buckley vs. Vidal: The Real Story.... What does ‘The Best of Enemies’ get wrong? Just about everything, but especially the battle between left and right.

or political future....

Th is Is What the Future of American Politics Looks Like
Note, the article mentions "libertarian" influence in the GOP, when (probably for lack of space) it really should be "Koch ideology Libertarianism".

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
The progressive movement has dumbed down adults into petulant children. There is the logic of my comment that you were unable to grasp. Forgive me I forgot to dumb it down.
a reply to: jimmyx

You realize he is a conservative trying to blame the graffiti on the progressives, right?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: kelbtalfenek

The progressive movement has dumbed down adults into petulant children. There is the logic of my comment that you were unable to grasp. Forgive me I forgot to dumb it down.

You realize he is a conservative trying to blame the graffiti on the progressives, right?

The progressive thinking that is found in institutions, homes, and education in the west today has produced petulant adults that behave as this nominal adult did. Much the same as the thinking that infiltrated institutions, homes, and education lead to adults behaving as communists, nazis etc. How much more simple do I have to make the point for the likes of you to be able understand it?
edit on 7-7-2017 by CulturalResilience because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

The progressive thinking that is found in institutions, homes, and education in the west today has produced petulant adults that behave as this nominal adult did. Much the same as the thinking that infiltrated institutions, homes, and education lead to adults behaving as communists, nazis etc. How much more simple do I have to make the point for the likes of you to be able understand it?

The likes of me? Perhaps I misunderstood your point. However this guy looks to be in his late 20s at best but he's an adult. I think "progressive thinking" now has little to do with it. The guy is a moron, plain and simple.

And I certainly don't blame "progressive thinking" or this culture. I'm from a generation where we "own" our behavior plain and simple. I blame stupidity on that guys part. Not the institution, that's a cop-out and a mis-generalization in "likes" of my thinking and the way I was raised. It's like blaming the paint can for the graffiti. (Though I'm sure some people can rationalize that sort of thing.)

Anyways thanks for the clarification, and for putting me in my place. People like me need to be pigeon-holed into categories.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Not the sharpest tack in the box, is he?

I can see how his dog would be embarrassed. I certainly would be.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

The likes of me? Perhaps I misunderstood your point. However this guy looks to be in his late 20s at best but he's an adult. I think "progressive thinking" now has little to do with it. The guy is a moron, plain and simple.

And I certainly don't blame "progressive thinking" or this culture. I'm from a generation where we "own" our behavior plain and simple. I blame stupidity on that guys part. Not the institution, that's a cop-out and a mis-generalization in "likes" of my thinking and the way I was raised. It's like blaming the paint can for the graffiti. (Though I'm sure some people can rationalize that sort of thing.)

Anyways thanks for the clarification, and for putting me in my place. People like me need to be pigeon-holed into categories.

"The likes of you" as in those with poor comprehension, like the other commenters that missed the point of my comment.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Bible and Creationism doctrines have dumbed down many conservatives. This guy probably listened to his pastor railing against the "progressives" like you have and decided to do something about it.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I do not belong to a congregation and I do not have a Pastor. Your weak assumptions are still as far off the mark as they were the last time.

a reply to: Deaf Alien

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I am gonna go out on a limb and say this guy is a Bern-out and has nothing better to do with his free time.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

I do not belong to a congregation and I do not have a Pastor. Your weak assumptions are still as far off the mark as they were the last time.

Thank you for seeing your own game.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

"The likes of you" as in those with poor comprehension, like the other commenters that missed the point of my comment.

Perhaps your clarity was lacking. It certainly seems that way, as I am not alone.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Ohanka

Nah, if he was /pol/ he'd probably have been violating the conditions of his parole by being at a school playground.

originally posted by: underwerks
Haha you beat me to it.

You both realize /pol has exposed a few sexual predators already right?
Along with some animal, women, and children abusers.
But that's cool label them all as pedophiles because they have chosen a side in this culture war and it offended you.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Thank you for seeing your own game.

This pathetic response perfectly proves the point about nominal adults that behave as children.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

I made several attempts to explain my point and made use of examples to put over my meaning. I really do not know how to simplify it any further. A dictionary may be of help with any word meanings that are unfamiliar.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

You're the one who acted like a child, blaming this on progressives. The guy is responsible for his own action, not others.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

You're the one who acted like a child, blaming this on progressives. The guy is responsible for his own action, not others.

You have already done enough to help prove my point with your last response, but if continuing to add weight to it is something you feel you want to, be my guest.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

LOL.
Should I blame the progressives for your lack of understanding of logic and how debate work?

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

You are damaging your credibility with the level of your responses.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Is that the fault of the progressives?

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Modern progressive thinking in the institutions and homes in the west, and the resulting childlike behaviour of adults was my original point. If you are a self-appointed ambassador of the modern progressive movement you are doing nothing for the movement's credibility and that fault is yours.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join