It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Meme Wars (#CNNblackmail) Official Unofficial Meme Thread

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Whats the deal with this contest? Last week they said they'd announce the winner Weds (2 days ago). I played the show a couple times on a loop and the announcement matter was never addressed.

Has anyone heard the past couple days any updates? When will it be announced? Did they even cut off new entries Weds.?

I seriously dropped it down with a crap the bed quality voice narration vox render being under the gun to submit it in time that they might manage to get around to even the email alone in time for being able to reviewed in time by early in the day Weds.

Couldnt understand it at all on cell phone speakers which totally F'd the whole presentation there. I thought I was down to my last option or morphing the voice dark, but it went tooo dark.

Later Weds. evening I managed to find a better vox (voicemorph) app and improved it dramatically. And emailed it but arent even sure if it would or wouldnt be accepted being past when submissions wee supposed to be over or not.

Argh.

Well here's the improved audio version:

Which I'd like to delete that first version now but dont know if they've even opened the email for the original version yet or not.

I imagine they might not have been prepared for the inundation of meme submissions from jpg to gif to avi to mp4.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Your memes are popping up on reddit, but not under the same name you use here.

www.reddit.com...

www.reddit.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Still no announcement, more importantly no notice of when the 'deadline' even is from here. Not that I've picked up on. A real bitch I bumrushed my main entry to hit that deadline. For the time frame and the obstacles I'm proud of it, but damnit I wouldn't have even posted it up until it was truly finished. Might not have until the day before the end as I did. I spent about as much time just getting my PC and materials in order for the task as actual editing work..

Their new compilation has some good ones. And the text says submit your entries, so they still accepting new ones. But new versions of old ones??? Hmmm.

Been a lot of good ones I havent seen them include. Some way better than a lot of the clips they have used in the "volumes" they've released so far, like these:

edit on 16-7-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
if only somebody could put Pepe's face on the little girl

posted on Sep, 11 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Hey thanks for using my GIFs!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>