It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is a "Jew"?....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This topic has wandered all over the place. I've found recently that being Zionist or not being Zionist is at the forefront of many people's perceptions of what is Judaism, rightly or wrongly. Ask around and you might find the same.

The thing that caught my eye in that link and made it pertinent was "becausewearejews".

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Am i wrong to say this:

We are all under God..no matter what we call him!

No offence but it's just a phrase i heard my cousins school minister say?

MA...how's your back?

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 10:27 AM
link   
jews to me is an anti kanaan where they live with a mad
system of living

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Gryffen I dont know if you are wrong but my back is in a state of preparedness for one of your famous back rubs and I will be working out which deity's name to call as I receive it from you next June or thereabouts.

At its worst, my back felt like that of Christ having been whipped by cruel Roman soldiers as he carried his own crucifix to his execution.

Thinking of that I am not sure how many other religions use an instrument of torture and execution as their most prolific symbol. The friendly little fish is much sweeter.

I don't know more than 2-3 symbols in the Jewish faith.

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   
www.zulunation.com...

People really need to read up on history. It's a known fact the LAST Remnant of the Hebrews in ISRAEL were either murdered or scattered in the 60's by the Roman Empire. You know the legend, the Sea of Gailiee bloody red...

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 12:21 PM
link   
it is forbidden to idolize any symbols or statues for that matter in the jewish religion.

we have the star of david and a chai. they are more or a representation of Israel. the chai means life.

I have never been one to wear anything around my neck that shows religious submission. too tacky.

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Jews are not chosen. That is one of the biggest lies ever created. It is really sad that people are inclined to believe so. If you people didn't allow some book to tell you this then you would never think this way. Let me ask you this:

Who do you think wrote the Old Testament???

God?

Well let me tell you something. It wasn't God.

It was my people, the Levites. We wrote that book. We are the ones who said Jews are chosen. Can you actually trust them in those conclusions???

Did Jews actually know God???

NO!!!!!!!!!!

No one does. Only the dead know the truth. Only the dead can say for sure that WE ARE ALL CHOSEN.

We are all God's people. There are no exceptions.

Another myth:

Jews are not from Israel.

Jews are from the Caucasus Mountains. They eventually migrated to Israel, but only as slaves. They didn't chose that land and that land didn't chose them.

As for the symbols of Judaism, well those are all Babylonian. They are created by alien races of reptilian corruptors. The only reason Jews are deemed so worthy is so they can be the most hated by the so-called unworthy. We are just sheep meant to be slaughtered. We are human shields meant to protect our masters. Our masters are aliens from Draco and Orion. If this doesn't add up to you then I suggest you read the chapter titled "The Suns of God" in David Icke's book, "The Biggest Secret". He will make it all clear to you. Don't expect it to be anything you are used to though. Cause it will blow you mind. Usually when that happens people give up. Well that is exactly what the Babylonian Brotherhood wants you to do. They want you to believe their lies.

So it seems you do.

Go ahead, believe "Them", go ahead, and die with the rest of them.

Abraham

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Kitty

Thanks for your information about the small number of symbols in the Jewish faith, it's interesting.

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   
lmfao.....no it was the jews, no it was the levits, no it was the jews, no, yes, no, yes.

religion is such garbage

it makes people go batty

we evolved from stars. all religion was made up by man. the universe will rip one day. maybe in our lifetime, maybe not.

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by tututkamen
this is a piss poor thread and I can not help but wonder if you are all not under the influence of DragonRider's ELF from HAARP. none of the above is any where near what I have come accustomed to in the last two months. where the # are your heads

Ok. How about this for a theory?

Look at what the biggest threads have been about on this forum recently. Look at how they started and ended. - Religion, Race, Politics, Self Contemplation.

Now look at the creation of Israel. Were the Jews handed their state or did they take it? If they didn't take it, why were they given it?

Was somebody trying to teach us a lesson?

How much of our fear in this World has been slowly seeped into us since the creation of the state of Israel? A fear that has physically and mentally torn our peoples apart?

What more perfect way to teach a lesson than by fear? We are men. Would we have survived this far without fear?

Who created that fear? Our governments didn't. They merely pander to our needs so they can stay in power.

They say "You can never see the forest for the trees"
I say "You can never see the forest for the men"

Understand fear. There is no logical reason as to why it should exist.

Everything that you see around you today is the result of man's work. Even the basic understanding of aliens that we've got.
We're going through another stage of evolution. We are using fear to get ourselves to a point where we will have to make a final choice - "Do we survive or die?"
Take fear out of the equation and you restore balance.

The whole world runs this way. Fear is what keeps man in check. But it is also what stops us from going completely over the edge.
We in the West and the Middle East don't understand fear. Even worse, we both have different levels.

Is somebody trying to teach us a lesson?

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Sh!t.
I've probably given away the ending to the 3rd Matrix film.

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Leveller

I know more than a few "leaders" who apply a certain pet theory of human motivation to their management behaviour.

They would agree with you that "fear" is an excellent motivator to be used to control underlings.

But your analysis misses out an equally important motivator used by this style of leader: greed.

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Leveller

But your analysis misses out an equally important motivator used by this style of leader: greed.

Man creates greed.
It can be dealt with exactly the same way.

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Do you think The Matrix Circumcised will deal with that too?

I really enjoyed the second instalment, esp. seeing it in a very unusual little cinema. I liked the messages of causality and purpose.

But I dwell a little on Hugo Weaving's (Smith's) line in explanation of 'underwhelming' Neo - "not enough". I expect to see one billion Agent Smiths doing the bidding of the machine in #3. Converted to dronehood from apathetic passers by, just like in the real world.

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I'll be buggered if I know dude.

I fel asleep halfway through the second movie.

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I sympathise.

They threw an intermission in to the session I went to.

No such thing as those in the suburban multiplexes of today, just a quick sheep shearing.

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by kitty
are we feeling a little repressed?

you need to smoke a fatty and look at yourself in the mirror

love the skin your in

Instead of loving it, you can erase it !

It worked for me, so will it work for you ?

www.humorisdead.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Uh Ilimatic it's so lovely of you to bring up the 60s.

Because I doubt VERY MUCH that you've ever read, or even HEARD of Josephus!

If you read him, you'll see that the JEWS survived the Roman persecutions, that they have endured, and always will.

Josephus a jewish historian who befriended Roman generals and gave up Jerusalem rather than seing it destroyed like Carthage so many centuries before.

A noted writer he has written two books that I've looked into, Jewish Antiquities (About the Jewish people and their ways), and the Jewish War (about Roman persecution, civil war, and the take over of their nation).

Again I doubt you've read any of them, but they show that it is quite obvious that the Jews persisted even though their land was taken.

Now, I hate to rag on anyone's religion, for it is the ideals that must be viewed not the "facts", and the Islamic Ideals also have a muddled hidden form of Peace that some do follow.

However the "fact" that Abraham's son Ishmael became the ancestor for the Arabic peoples is preposterous.

To even suggest this, when the people's of that time could not write, shows that Muhammad was insane.

There may be references here and there of Ishmael yes, but did he father the muslim people? No.

However it is doccumented and recorded that Abraham at least fathered the ruling class of the tribes of Judaism.

So stop with that "they are not the 'chosen ones'" crap.

Because when it comes to lineage, they are more direct and truthfully direct than the Islamic peoples.

And they, regardless of your fantasies, have stayed that way up until now, for only recently have they started allowing "converts".

posted on Jun, 28 2003 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abraham Virtue
If this doesn't add up to you then I suggest you read the chapter titled "The Suns of God" in David Icke's book, "The Biggest Secret". He will make it all clear to you. Don't expect it to be anything you are used to though. Cause it will blow you mind. Usually when that happens people give up. Well that is exactly what the Babylonian Brotherhood wants you to do. They want you to believe their lies.

So it seems you do.

Go ahead, believe "Them", go ahead, and die with the rest of them.

Abraham

=========================================

david icke is very aware and he carries the torch well. however I feel his tale of reptillians is more metaphor than reality. we no doubt posses a reptilian function in our brain stucture, on the other hand I seriousy question his thoughts on shape shifting, it is a metaphor enhanced by the release of serotonin in his upper human brain functions.
the Jewish Nation is undoubtly chosen as our last 4,000 years of recorded history will testify to. the ultimate question is chosen for what and by whom? current common knowledge would indicate they are to lead by example! if so how should we behave as observers of the example? enlighten me!

tut tut

posted on Jun, 29 2003 @ 12:02 AM
link   
hey there TWILO are those your measurements!!!!!!!!!!!
36-24-36?? if so I need some TWILO in my existyience!!

love

tut tut

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join