It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you give a Mouse a Cookie and the Liberal LGBT Agenda

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
And with that folks, I am out. I've stated my piece, you'll either hear it or what you choose to hear.

link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

Are you willing to prove us wrong by being gay for one week?

link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: Moonshinne

Sorry bub, but the only thing you are shining light on is your own bigotry. The real line is whether the gov should legislate special rights for any group. All of your points are examples of groups wanting equal rights except maybe the bathroom thing. And that is easy. Dicks in one room. Vaginas in the other.

'.........Dicks in one room. Vaginas in the other.........'

Waaaaah! Wheres my safe space and my identity counselor?

I am a man but I identify as a woman.

Your comment is 'gene-ist' and possibly 'gender-phobic.'

Please return to the compound for twenty lessons on identity politics.

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Auggie, sometimes you just make funny comments, but I am elated to see you being brave and standing up for people.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ReyaPhemhurth

originally posted by: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Mikehawk
It does concern me. I have children who are at a vulnerable age and I don't want perverts polluting their minds. Lactatia and her crew are telling kids to choose new parents, pretty much encouraging them to run away.

If people's kids runway it isn't because of some junior drag queen, it's because they are sucky parents.

I hope a sink hole opens up beneath your feet, that'd be great.

Really? That's what you're going with? You have run out of rebuttals so you hope a sinkhole opens up?

No, its just very pointless to argue with people who love to twist # and put words in peoples mouth. Its like trying to reason with an 8 year old pissed off child. Sorry, i had to reference an age, didnt want yall to think i was talking about a 32 year old child.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: kaylaluv

Much bigger problems.
People can be such assholes sometimes.
Unreal how bent out of shape people get. Have to start talking gay genes and moral fabric of society.
Give it a rest.
People have a right to be happy.
Let's just say people choose to be gay. So what?
What is the problem?

I really have zero concern about the moral fabric of society. I know the values and ideals that are important to me and that's what I teach my daughter.

Lots of bigots in here. Sad really

There is no problem choosing to be gay...Matter of fact my first comment say no one should be discriminated against...It's when people start trying to say science backs them being gay and it wasn't a choice where my panties get in a wad...

If you want to be gay then be gay, OWN THAT #!! But don't go around saying "I didn't choose to be gay, I was born this way so, I'm a victim" F that crap. you chose the lifestyle to own it and everything that comes with it. Why can't gay people just be proud of deciding to be gay?? What's the big deal??

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Mikehawk

Yeah yeah. You sound like the idiots in 80's railing against Heavy Rock music.

It's so funny that you think you are "pissing on me" with your emotionally charged nonsense rhetoric.

You are pissing on yourself with your childish antics.

You're the one who's getting emotional, so much so that your posts have devolved into immature non-sense, but you sure showed me lol.

Keep the memes coming lmao, I will start posting in cartoon format so you can better understand what I have to say going forward.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: kaylaluv

a reply to: ReyaPhemhurth

Key word in there is epi...GENETICS. It is still the study of the Genome.....Wow don't even know about what you're trying to sell to everyone... TYPICAL.

The field of epigenetics is quickly growing and with it the understanding that both the environment and individual lifestyle can also directly interact with the genome to influence epigenetic change

Environment means the people around you and how they may influence what you become. This over time and generations could produce a child more acceptable to these behaviors....Some people might call this culture....If you are raised only be gay people to believe gay people are correct, over time and generations you could possibly influence future children to more acceptance of your social behavior.....

Basically what I have been saying the whole time.....If you are always told its ok and over and over are exposed to gay culture...You could eventually over time be conditioned to be gay...Your own research supports that...LMAO

So by that logic, being told it's ok to be straight over and over and being exposed to heterosexual culture, you are eventually conditioned to be straight. Wish someone told the gay people that over the last century.

exactly!! that's why the gay community is the minority....There are more straight people than gay and there for they push the social agenda....

Now if up to gay people it wont be that way long....They are fighting every day to be the most accepted lifestyle and anyone who disagrees with their life style is a bigot or homophobe.....

That is what I am cause I don't agree right?? A Bigot or homophobe??

Still waiting on that scientific evidence to back your opinion...

And yes, it makes you a bigot. Also makes you uneducated because you continue to say (without and evidence, mind you) that being gay is both a choice and a lifestyle.

I already posted it....Just because you didn't read it or refuse to accept it has nothing to do with me. Of course what ever supported your agenda is naturally going to be more valid than mine. That's the way gay rights activists are..They are the victims and are always right. They are always the underdog and need to be heard.....And if you don't agree with them or their agnda you're a bigot.

Thanks bub for proving exactly what I have been saying....You ask for tolerance all over town and as soon as someone doesn't agree with your stance you show just how tolerant you are by calling them a bigot!! LMFAO!!!

Like being born gay agenda this is a bad joke...

So, yes...they used an actual scientific report...but again, they used it incorrectly to prop up the strawman in which they attempted to build.

So they linked science you don't agree with and therefore it is not a valid argument????

Once again I said it before and I will say it again...SORRY YOU DONT AGREE WITH THE SCIENTIFC REFERENCES IN THE ARTICLE.....SORRY IT DOESNT FIT YOUR AGENDA....SORRY THERE IS NO GAY GENE OR SCIENTIFIC BACKING TO SUPPORT BEING BORN GAY!!!

SORRY GAY PEOPLE MADE A CHOICE AND HAVE NO SCIENCE TO BACK UP BEING BORN GAY...

Did you get it this time?

Haha. My posts are really going over your poor little heard aren't they?

I didn't say I disagreed with the report in which they're mentioning. If you paid attention you would see that the scientific report in which they are citing is the SAME SCIENTIFIC REPORT THAT I POSTED AND QUOTED FROM. So...IT'S ACTUALLY RESEARCH I AGREE WITH BECAUSE SCIENCE HAS FOUND EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THE CLAIMS IN WHICH THEY RESEARCHED.

What I DON'T agree with is the way they are using said scientific report to try and, out of nowhere, go on about gay genes. They are using ACTUAL science with ACTUAL EVIDENCE to try and make their strawman appear legitimate.

Does that spell it out for you?

So, AGAIN, because gay genes ARE NOT THE ISSUE...please..provide some actual scientific evidence to support your claim that being gay is both a choice and a lifestyle.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Did you choose to be attracted to who you are attracted to?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
Auggie, sometimes you just make funny comments, but I am elated to see you being brave and standing up for people.

I think my track record as a staunch Libertarian has demonstrated that I feel the rights of the individual are paramount in our society.

And I agree with your earlier statements about lesbians.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK
a reply to: luciferslight

All that you are doing is throwing names at people. Labels.

a reply to: luciferslight

Hey look out the window....a snowflake!

Read what I said. Read what I said where I stated that I actively wish people could live life as they wish, and allow others to do so as well.

okay and.. you complain in the beginning as if its they're fault for existing.

But what we have here is a situation where the LGBTQ community is choosing to ram the topic down the throat of those who choose to live their lives as they see fit.

i see no gun pointing at my face through the Media they use.

Thanksgiving Day 2016, the Macy's parade featured many broadway musical set pieces. One of which was Kinky Boots. While it did not bother me or create a situation where I was uncomfortable in things it forced me to address with my children, I have friends who it would have made very uncomfortable in that situation. Friends that are very religious.

tell your kids they are humans that love other people more than themselves. if they are young and not old enough to understand that is.
idk they're yours not mine.

When California first enacted the no smoking inside public area laws (like bars and restaurants), I was in San Francisco. The way they handled it was wonderful. There were places that people smoked, and places where people didn't smoke. If you wanted to smoke, or were ok working in such an environment, you went there. Otherwise, you went to the nonsmoking establishment. Nobody called police. Nobody said new laws were needed. Adults handled it in a rather adult manner. They behaved like adults.

and the lesson of this bit is.. laws that affect everyone regardless of sexual orientation.

Oh, and funny again how you call me close minded (without knowing who or what I am). When I lived in San Francisco, I loved the openness and the people.
What we have and are dealing with today are adults with the maturity of children. Who want what they want without considering anyone else's needs, wants, or rights.

im sorry.. who are the owners of these things called kids? i thought they belong to you. because children are molded by mentors, not the media.

Yepp, I'm close minded. Yepp. Uh-huh.

enough to hang out with religious people who hate them, enough to make a thread of homosexual policy, enough to call me a snowflake.

and all i did was point out "No one cares."
edit on 09/04/1994 by luciferslight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikehawk

I understand your words 100%. You used the "what about the children?" argument because you got offended over something you saw on the internet. You don't want to admit it because you think there is more meaning to your outrage, but there isn't. You are just being a huge baby on something that even if your kids were exposed to they'd be fine anyways.

Also you like to declare yourself the winner in a debate with no formal judges and talk about yourself for some reason.
edit on 6-7-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Here's a study from 2015 that confirms what the field of behavior genetics have been saying for years. Sexuality, like almost every other behavior, is a confluence of genetics and environment.

Genetics of Human Sexual Behavior: Where We Are, Where We Are Going

The argument of nature vs nurture died in the 90s. As did the belief that a single gene causes a certain behavior. Numerous genes predispose a person to a specific behavior. External stimuli then can cause the behavior to manifest. Depending on how predisposed a person the external stimuli could be anything from pH in the mother's womb to a childhood full of sexual abuse.

So you are correct when you say there is no single gay gene. That does not however mean they homosexuality is a choice or a learned behavior.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

And with that folks, I am out. I've stated my piece, you'll either hear it or what you choose to hear.

I'm still waiting for you to prove where I called someone a bigot or a homophobe.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

No one is giving the gay community anything. We have been deprived of our rights since the country's founding, and now the establishment is just catching up.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Here's a study from 2015 that confirms what the field of behavior genetics have been saying for years. Sexuality, like almost every other behavior, is a confluence of genetics and environment.

Genetics of Human Sexual Behavior: Where We Are, Where We Are Going

The argument of nature vs nurture died in the 90s. As did the belief that a single gene causes a certain behavior. Numerous genes predispose a person to a specific behavior. External stimuli then can cause the behavior to manifest. Depending on how predisposed a person the external stimuli could be anything from pH in the mother's womb to a childhood full of sexual abuse.

So you are correct when you say there is no single gay gene. That does not however mean they homosexuality is a choice or a learned behavior.

Exactly the point I am trying to make.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

a reply to: ReyaPhemhurth

Key word in there is epi...GENETICS. It is still the study of the Genome.....Wow don't even know about what you're trying to sell to everyone... TYPICAL.

The field of epigenetics is quickly growing and with it the understanding that both the environment and individual lifestyle can also directly interact with the genome to influence epigenetic change

Environment means the people around you and how they may influence what you become. This over time and generations could produce a child more acceptable to these behaviors....Some people might call this culture....If you are raised only be gay people to believe gay people are correct, over time and generations you could possibly influence future children to more acceptance of your social behavior.....

Basically what I have been saying the whole time.....If you are always told its ok and over and over are exposed to gay culture...You could eventually over time be conditioned to be gay...Your own research supports that...LMAO

So by that logic, being told it's ok to be straight over and over and being exposed to heterosexual culture, you are eventually conditioned to be straight. Wish someone told the gay people that over the last century.

exactly!! that's why the gay community is the minority....There are more straight people than gay and there for they push the social agenda....

Now if up to gay people it wont be that way long....They are fighting every day to be the most accepted lifestyle and anyone who disagrees with their life style is a bigot or homophobe.....

That is what I am cause I don't agree right?? A Bigot or homophobe??

Still waiting on that scientific evidence to back your opinion...

And yes, it makes you a bigot. Also makes you uneducated because you continue to say (without and evidence, mind you) that being gay is both a choice and a lifestyle.

I already posted it....Just because you didn't read it or refuse to accept it has nothing to do with me. Of course what ever supported your agenda is naturally going to be more valid than mine. That's the way gay rights activists are..They are the victims and are always right. They are always the underdog and need to be heard.....And if you don't agree with them or their agnda you're a bigot.

Thanks bub for proving exactly what I have been saying....You ask for tolerance all over town and as soon as someone doesn't agree with your stance you show just how tolerant you are by calling them a bigot!! LMFAO!!!

Like being born gay agenda this is a bad joke...

So, yes...they used an actual scientific report...but again, they used it incorrectly to prop up the strawman in which they attempted to build.

So they linked science you don't agree with and therefore it is not a valid argument????

Once again I said it before and I will say it again...SORRY YOU DONT AGREE WITH THE SCIENTIFC REFERENCES IN THE ARTICLE.....SORRY IT DOESNT FIT YOUR AGENDA....SORRY THERE IS NO GAY GENE OR SCIENTIFIC BACKING TO SUPPORT BEING BORN GAY!!!

SORRY GAY PEOPLE MADE A CHOICE AND HAVE NO SCIENCE TO BACK UP BEING BORN GAY...

Did you get it this time?

Haha. My posts are really going over your poor little heard aren't they?

I didn't say I disagreed with the report in which they're mentioning. If you paid attention you would see that the scientific report in which they are citing is the SAME SCIENTIFIC REPORT THAT I POSTED AND QUOTED FROM. So...IT'S ACTUALLY RESEARCH I AGREE WITH BECAUSE SCIENCE HAS FOUND EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT THE CLAIMS IN WHICH THEY RESEARCHED.

What I DON'T agree with is the way they are using said scientific report to try and, out of nowhere, go on about gay genes. They are using ACTUAL science with ACTUAL EVIDENCE to try and make their strawman appear legitimate.

Does that spell it out for you?

So, AGAIN, because gay genes ARE NOT THE ISSUE...please..provide some actual scientific evidence to support your claim that being gay is both a choice and a lifestyle.

The burden of proof is on you...Anatomical features and the ability to reproduce is scientifically backing my argument.... What's your backing....Epigenetics which is the study of how ones environment may affect their behavior over time??
Are you so dense that you don't see that is what a lot of people her are saying...That if you are raised gay over time youre more likely to be gay??

The term "epigenetic" has also been used in developmental psychology to describe psychological development as the result of an ongoing, bi-directional interchange between heredity and the environment

The developmental psychologist Erik Erikson used the term epigenetic principle in his book Identity: Youth and Crisis (1968), and used it to encompass the notion that we develop through an unfolding of our personality in predetermined stages, and that our environment and surrounding culture influence how we progress through these stages. This biological unfolding in relation to our socio-cultural settings is done in stages of psychosocial development, where "progress through each stage is in part determined by our success, or lack of success, in all the previous stages."[

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven

No one is giving the gay community anything. We have been deprived of our rights since the country's founding, and now the establishment is just catching up.

Exactly. Which makes this entire thread ridiculous because no one has succeeding in answering the following question:

"What additional rights are the members of the gay community demanding?'

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I know what you mean. It's like black people. If you let 'em sit at the front of the bus, next thing you know, they wanna drink from the "whites only" fountain. Then they'll want to be able to get in the same colleges as the white folks and have access to the same jobs. Where's it gonna end?

And then you are a bigot for calling them black, because they self identify as Mongolian. And I want my share of the casino because I am Native American. I was just born this way.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join