It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you give a Mouse a Cookie and the Liberal LGBT Agenda

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK
a reply to: Mikehawk

Not only in your face, but also highly probable that the child was taught this behavior by the parents.

I would be highly surprised if an eight year old came up with the name "Lactatia" on their own.

I believe it was an older sibling who chose the name, it says in the video. The child definitely seemed coached on their opinions, not many eight year olds are that mature on such subjects unless they are being exposed to the information by older people.

I blame this on his family.

Poor kid...

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx
I never said anything about anyone should be charged or incarcerated for it... move on

Then what are you saying? You seem to be all over the place.

He doesn't know. He made a poor point and is trying to desperate rearrange the goal posts so we forget the origin of this dumb tangent:

Wtf, since when have children been allowed to have sex?

Children as in 14 years or less is very much illegal.
One count of aggressive indecent liberties can get you 20 years in prison

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mikehawk
It does concern me. I have children who are at a vulnerable age and I don't want perverts polluting their minds. Lactatia and her crew are telling kids to choose new parents, pretty much encouraging them to run away.

If people's kids runway it isn't because of some junior drag queen, it's because they are sucky parents.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Moonshinne

No gender Birth certificates are a bad idea, hands down. It is toxic and unhealthy to promote that kind of thinking to a newborn baby, who is probably just perfectly normal.

I'm not big into gay rights, but lesbians are acceptable if they're hot.

I can't fathom joining military unless you're a trans guy.

As a trans girl, I'm happy to get recognition by the government.

link   

Yeah yeah. You sound like the idiots in 80's railing against Heavy Rock music.

It's so funny that you think you are "pissing on me" with your emotionally charged nonsense rhetoric.

link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Much bigger problems.
People can be such assholes sometimes.
Unreal how bent out of shape people get. Have to start talking gay genes and moral fabric of society.
Give it a rest.
People have a right to be happy.
Let's just say people choose to be gay. So what?
What is the problem?

I really have zero concern about the moral fabric of society. I know the values and ideals that are important to me and that's what I teach my daughter.

Lots of bigots in here. Sad really

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I dunno - the kid seems pretty happy to me.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Children as in 14 years or less is very much illegal.

Uh-Oh. I guess we better hope the statute of limitations ran out on our favorite Junior High School lothario.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Lesbians are acceptable if they're hot.
Lol lol
Love it

edit on 6-7-2017 by TinySickTears because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Mousygretchen
a reply to: Moonshinne

I'm not big into gay rights, but lesbians are acceptable if they're hot.

link   

It does concern me. I have children who are at a vulnerable age and I don't want perverts polluting their minds. Lactatia and her crew are telling kids to choose new parents, pretty much encouraging them to run away.

If people's kids runway it isn't because of some junior drag queen, it's because they are sucky parents.

I hope a sink hole opens up beneath your feet, that'd be great.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Not likely. My mansion is built atop a solid foundation.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Really? That's what you're going with? You have run out of rebuttals so you hope a sinkhole opens up?

link   

originally posted by: ReyaPhemhurth

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: kaylaluv

a reply to: ReyaPhemhurth

Key word in there is epi...GENETICS. It is still the study of the Genome.....Wow don't even know about what you're trying to sell to everyone... TYPICAL.

The field of epigenetics is quickly growing and with it the understanding that both the environment and individual lifestyle can also directly interact with the genome to influence epigenetic change

Environment means the people around you and how they may influence what you become. This over time and generations could produce a child more acceptable to these behaviors....Some people might call this culture....If you are raised only be gay people to believe gay people are correct, over time and generations you could possibly influence future children to more acceptance of your social behavior.....

Basically what I have been saying the whole time.....If you are always told its ok and over and over are exposed to gay culture...You could eventually over time be conditioned to be gay...Your own research supports that...LMAO

So by that logic, being told it's ok to be straight over and over and being exposed to heterosexual culture, you are eventually conditioned to be straight. Wish someone told the gay people that over the last century.

exactly!! that's why the gay community is the minority....There are more straight people than gay and there for they push the social agenda....

Now if up to gay people it wont be that way long....They are fighting every day to be the most accepted lifestyle and anyone who disagrees with their life style is a bigot or homophobe.....

That is what I am cause I don't agree right?? A Bigot or homophobe??

Still waiting on that scientific evidence to back your opinion...

And yes, it makes you a bigot. Also makes you uneducated because you continue to say (without and evidence, mind you) that being gay is both a choice and a lifestyle.

I already posted it....Just because you didn't read it or refuse to accept it has nothing to do with me. Of course what ever supported your agenda is naturally going to be more valid than mine. That's the way gay rights activists are..They are the victims and are always right. They are always the underdog and need to be heard.....And if you don't agree with them or their agnda you're a bigot.

Thanks bub for proving exactly what I have been saying....You ask for tolerance all over town and as soon as someone doesn't agree with your stance you show just how tolerant you are by calling them a bigot!! LMFAO!!!

Like being born gay agenda this is a bad joke...

So, yes...they used an actual scientific report...but again, they used it incorrectly to prop up the strawman in which they attempted to build.

So they linked science you don't agree with and therefore it is not a valid argument????

Once again I said it before and I will say it again...SORRY YOU DONT AGREE WITH THE SCIENTIFC REFERENCES IN THE ARTICLE.....SORRY IT DOESNT FIT YOUR AGENDA....SORRY THERE IS NO GAY GENE OR SCIENTIFIC BACKING TO SUPPORT BEING BORN GAY!!!

SORRY GAY PEOPLE MADE A CHOICE AND HAVE NO SCIENCE TO BACK UP BEING BORN GAY...

Did you get it this time?

link   
a reply to: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx

So you don't agree that most runways, regardless of orientation, are fleeing a #ty home life?

link   

So you never leave your mansion?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

I think a lot of people could take the middle road. Coexisting isn't such a bad thing, and I do get what you'e saying to a point. I agree that this is the 'me' generation. The problem though is that there are still some very close-minded people who still continue to discriminate and hide behind the pretense that they themselves are the middle road, when the rest of the world that pushes for equality is too liberal and sjw. (And please do not get the wrong idea, as I'm not saying this is the case with you. Just so you know) The hard part is actually defining what is considered the 'middle'.

No, coexisting is not a bad thing. However, given our current state of affairs in America, it's not going to happen. Screw that, anywhere. It's not regional politics, it's humanity.

Are there close minded individuals? Yes. Hell, I am a descendant of KKK members, while I for one am not a member of the KKK nor do I uphold their values.

But, the grit of the matter is this. Someone who does not agree with your views *is* absolutely allowed to their views. To their beliefs. Just as much as someone who is gay deserves to be accepted in our society.

All that is in question here is the manner with which the LGBTQ community is demanding that everyone agree with them. The problem we are facing is that the demands of a few are being forced on the many. And the many involves people who do believe in or agree to what is being forced onto them.

That, is wrong.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Hell no! Why would I? That's what personal assistants are for.

I just sent mine out for some pizza.

link   

Only when he needs more "subjects" for the dungeon.

link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

a reply to: ReyaPhemhurth

Key word in there is epi...GENETICS. It is still the study of the Genome.....Wow don't even know about what you're trying to sell to everyone... TYPICAL.

The field of epigenetics is quickly growing and with it the understanding that both the environment and individual lifestyle can also directly interact with the genome to influence epigenetic change

Environment means the people around you and how they may influence what you become. This over time and generations could produce a child more acceptable to these behaviors....Some people might call this culture....If you are raised only be gay people to believe gay people are correct, over time and generations you could possibly influence future children to more acceptance of your social behavior.....

Basically what I have been saying the whole time.....If you are always told its ok and over and over are exposed to gay culture...You could eventually over time be conditioned to be gay...Your own research supports that...LMAO

So by that logic, being told it's ok to be straight over and over and being exposed to heterosexual culture, you are eventually conditioned to be straight. Wish someone told the gay people that over the last century.

exactly!! that's why the gay community is the minority....There are more straight people than gay and there for they push the social agenda....

Now if up to gay people it wont be that way long....They are fighting every day to be the most accepted lifestyle and anyone who disagrees with their life style is a bigot or homophobe.....

That is what I am cause I don't agree right?? A Bigot or homophobe??

Still waiting on that scientific evidence to back your opinion...

And yes, it makes you a bigot. Also makes you uneducated because you continue to say (without and evidence, mind you) that being gay is both a choice and a lifestyle.

I already posted it....Just because you didn't read it or refuse to accept it has nothing to do with me. Of course what ever supported your agenda is naturally going to be more valid than mine. That's the way gay rights activists are..They are the victims and are always right. They are always the underdog and need to be heard.....And if you don't agree with them or their agnda you're a bigot.

Thanks bub for proving exactly what I have been saying....You ask for tolerance all over town and as soon as someone doesn't agree with your stance you show just how tolerant you are by calling them a bigot!! LMFAO!!!

Like being born gay agenda this is a bad joke...

So, yes...they used an actual scientific report...but again, they used it incorrectly to prop up the strawman in which they attempted to build.

So they linked science you don't agree with and therefore it is not a valid argument????

Once again I said it before and I will say it again...SORRY YOU DONT AGREE WITH THE SCIENTIFC REFERENCES IN THE ARTICLE.....SORRY IT DOESNT FIT YOUR AGENDA....SORRY THERE IS NO GAY GENE OR SCIENTIFIC BACKING TO SUPPORT BEING BORN GAY!!!

SORRY GAY PEOPLE MADE A CHOICE AND HAVE NO SCIENCE TO BACK UP BEING BORN GAY...

Did you get it this time?

Yelling all this in caps doesn't make it true. You are still wrong and using outdated science.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join