It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you give a Mouse a Cookie and the Liberal LGBT Agenda

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ReyaPhemhurth

Sweet lets post links!!

www.onenewsnow.co... m/perspectives/bryan-fischer/2014/06/17/the-latest-in-scientific-research-there-is-no-gay-gene

concernedwomen.org...

geneticliteracyproject.org... spite-what-you-may-have-read-theres-no-gay-gene/

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK
a reply to: luciferslight

All that you are doing is throwing names at people. Labels.

Read what I said. Read what I said where I stated that I actively wish people could live life as they wish, and allow others to do so as well.

But what we have here is a situation where the LGBTQ community is choosing to ram the topic down the throat of those who choose to live their lives as they see fit.

Thanksgiving Day 2016, the Macy's parade featured many broadway musical set pieces. One of which was Kinky Boots. While it did not bother me or create a situation where I was uncomfortable in things it forced me to address with my children, I have friends who it would have made very uncomfortable in that situation. Friends that are very religious.

When California first enacted the no smoking inside public area laws (like bars and restaurants), I was in San Francisco. The way they handled it was wonderful. There were places that people smoked, and places where people didn't smoke. If you wanted to smoke, or were ok working in such an environment, you went there. Otherwise, you went to the nonsmoking establishment. Nobody called police. Nobody said new laws were needed. Adults handled it in a rather adult manner. They behaved like adults.

Oh, and funny again how you call me close minded (without knowing who or what I am). When I lived in San Francisco, I loved the openness and the people.

What we have and are dealing with today are adults with the maturity of children. Who want what they want without considering anyone else's needs, wants, or rights.

Yepp, I'm close minded. Yepp. Uh-huh.

I apreciate your stance that people shoud live as a they please...but comparing it to smoking is a stetch.

Smoking is a choice. Smoking is also both a habit and a health hazard.

When I lived in St. Louis, they were one of the last cities in the country to still have the ability to have smoking sections in restaurants. Those who smoked sat in the smoking section and those that didn't sat in the non-smoking. Problem was that the entire building still smelled of smoke because cig smoke and second hand smoke in general doesn't get to decide where it floats around and hangs out.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: GuidedKill

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx

originally posted by: ReyaPhemhurth

originally posted by: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx

originally posted by: kaylaluv
I know what you mean. It's like black people. If you let 'em sit at the front of the bus, next thing you know, they wanna drink from the "whites only" fountain. Then they'll want to be able to get in the same colleges as the white folks and have access to the same jobs. Where's it gonna end?

Your an idiot in comparing this. Black people are born black and should be proud, they never tried to be who they werent. A boy growing up to be a cross dresser, now thats a different story. I wouldnt compare a black mans struggle with a cross dressing mans struggle lmao, pffft people these days lol

Do you know the difference between gays, trans and 'crossdressers'?

And...I think I may know the answer to this already but...do you believe being gay is a choice?

A trans is a cross dresser. A transgender woman will never have sex with a straight man. Trans are pretty much gay men who want men or lesbian woman who want women. Keep it simple.

I really don't think there is a single sentence you typed here that was factually accurate.

Crossdresser != transsexual. Straight men have had sex and even married transgender women. Trans people can be gay or straight; sometimes they even switch preferences when they go through reassignment. Keep it factual.

I love all this ability to flip flop....When I go to the gym and need to shower I'm a lesbian and use the girls locker room.....When I go to the amusement park and don't want to wait in line...im handicapped. When I don't agree with my boss and the way he treated me....I'm a minority who is being discriminated against......

And best of all.....When I can't find anything else to be a victim over.....I'm gay

Way to invent an argument I never made out of thin air. Can't think of a rebuttal? Strawman that bitch! It's the ATS way. That way you don't have to ever challenge your thinking and can just derail a difficult topic with nonsense instead.

You made a point before in all that jiberish?? Sorry I missed it....All I saw was the same ole "born this way" BS....I already told you I don't buy into that.....What's the point of addressing your ramblings.....I told you where I stand....Besides I have posted links supporting my argument....Sorry I didn't address you directly in my post..

Feeling a little left out??? Maybe you should play the Gay card....It's trendy right now!!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
This isnt the same as the movement of the black people trying to be free. The alphabet community wants it all and then some... it will cause a lot of hate crime and this isnt something people are going to accept when someones 8 year old boy gets taken by the government because a parent wouldnt let them be a girl. Imagine that, hmm. There will be a shooting spree among the alphabet community when this occurs.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Sweet lets post links!!

www.onenewsnow.co... m/perspectives/bryan-fischer/2014/06/17/the-latest-in-scientific-research-there-is-no-gay-gene

concernedwomen.org...

geneticliteracyproject.org... spite-what-you-may-have-read-theres-no-gay-gene/

Firstly, nice job not even addressing my actual post.

Secondly, if you ARE going to try and post link (especially wherein you neglect to highlight/quote any of the information that would assist in your post), try picking actual scientific reports/papers/resources. Try to avoid articles from close-minded religious publications that are speaking out against the ideals they are, lo and behold, against.

Why would a publication ran by a foundation against homosexuality write an article in favor of legitimate research regarding homosexuality? Simple. They don't.

What you're doing is called confirmation bias.

Every post you include further proves your inability to do legitimate research on a topic and makes you look more and more foolish at every pass.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

No. I'm just regretting talking to the closed minded who would rather belittle and dismiss than discuss something. Just like usual on ATS.
edit on 6-7-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I think the questions is why do Gay people need scientific proof of a "GAY GENE"?

I mean come on, if they don't find the scientific gene that makes them gay will they all then start questioning their gayness? I mean if science is not able to find a "gay Gene" are all gays going to finally admit it was just their choice to be gay??

I'm curious is anyone on here who is gay wishes to address this questions....

WHAT IF THERE IS NO GAY GENE????

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

There are dozens of medical studies cited in my articles....Sorry they don't support your narrative....

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   
There isnt, our entire genetic make up has been mapped out. There is no gay gene. But the gay community wants to believe its there so ill nominate the schizophrenia gene to self identify as the gay gene...

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I think the questions is why do Gay people need scientific proof of a "GAY GENE"?

I mean come on, if they don't find the scientific gene that makes them gay will they all then start questioning their gayness? I mean if science is not able to find a "gay Gene" are all gays going to finally admit it was just their choice to be gay??

I'm curious is anyone on here who is gay wishes to address this questions....

WHAT IF THERE IS NO GAY GENE????

You're cracking me up with your nonsense and foolishness. If you had actual read the most recent report that has been compiled, there is no longer this idea of GAY GENE. That was in the 90s. Now, it has been scientifically found that sexual preference, as a whole, is determined at a portion on the x chromosome.

IT'S CALLED EPIGENETICS.

But you won't buy into that...that's all scientific research and nonsense. Maybe if the website was ran by old christians who like to hunt? Would you be more persuaded to believe it then?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Moonshinne

This in your face garbage needs to end.

I have always been supportive towards the LGBT community, as my life progressed they finally got the right to marry, it was nice to see them finally being accepted for the most part...then the in your face transgender agenda came into effect.

What really has been grinding my gears lately is the whole "let my child choose their gender".

Guaranteed when the time comes the child will have already been put through years of conditioning and was probably subjected to the parent's agenda.

Anyone remember Lactatia the 8 year old transgender?

Yes Lactatia, a very suggestive name...FOR A 8 YEAR OLD!

(Montreal) LGBT community celebrates 8-year-old drag queen. Critics call it child abuse

www.abovetopsecret.com...

After seeing this I lost my # !

I'm no longer as tolerant and supportive until the community speaks out and puts an end to this madness. I spoke to a very good friend of mine who is gay and they were alright with Lactatia, they didn't see anything wrong with the situation. I'm having difficulties considering this person my friend going forward.

I don't play politics, but I am pretty liberal. I don't really care what others do as long as it doesn't negatively affect others. But when the agenda starts targeting children, I will draw the line.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

So what if there's no 'gay gene'? There's no 'straight gene' either. That doesn't mean heterosexuals choose to be straight.

I mean, the implication of that is that you yourself had a choice to be gay or straight, and chose to be straight.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

There are dozens of medical studies cited in my articles....Sorry they don't support your narrative....

They are fighting against an outdated stance that no longer applies. They're using this 2014 report (the one that I posted) to discredit the idea of a gay gene. Which no one has been arguing in favor of the gay gene concept since the 90s. They're shooting themselves in the foot. They're taking proof that homosexuality and sexual preferences are not choices and are not against the laws of nature and are simply saying "SEE!! WE TOLD YOU THERE'S NO GAY GENE!" when that is not the issue and has not been for some time.

Scientifically, there is no evidence to support your backwards and outdated idea that being gay is a choice. And when confronted with it, you deflect with more nonsense, strawmen and ridiculous phrases like "I ain't buyin it!"
edit on 6-7-2017 by ReyaPhemhurth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I just really don't care. Live and let live. Leave me alone, I'll leave you alone. All this talk about choice or genetics is pointless. The fact of the matter is, there are gay people. Who cares how or why they are? They are people and that's really all that matters.

As far as the political show that is put on regarding all these issues OP, it wont end. Any and all political groups will move from one issue to the next no matter how absurd of a thing they fight for. They have a lot of money and influence and the only way to keep it is to have something to fight against.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I know what you mean. It's like black people. If you let 'em sit at the front of the bus, next thing you know, they wanna drink from the "whites only" fountain. Then they'll want to be able to get in the same colleges as the white folks and have access to the same jobs. Where's it gonna end?

It should end right about there- right? Equal rights? Isn't that the whole idea?

But it didn't. That's not enough anymore. That's where OP was going with this.

Soon they'll be demanding special scholarships to pay for education, special tax breaks, and other special treatment.
Just like anyone who isn't a middle aged, straight white guy gets.

They'll want special classes in schools to teach children about their special needs, and how its okay to be special, too.
They'll want laws put in place so that corporations have to keep a certain percentage of employees who identify as aircraft carriers- the same way corporations have laws saying they need a certain percentage of black employees now.

I live in a state where until recently, there were almost no black people. Anyone who happened to be black could get a job at any nationally owned business-even if they were under-qualified- because those companies have to keep a quota or face fines. In my life, I know for certain I was turned down for a position even though I was better qualified just for this reason.

IMO, they're all just special needs people and want to be treated as such. They can do what they want- but expecting me to change is going too far.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Mikehawk

Why do you even care? Do you know that kid personally? Do you know that kid's parents? ARE you that kid's parent? I'm guessing the answer to all of the question is no. So stop getting your panties in a bunch and let people do them and you worry about yourself.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Key word in there is epi...GENETICS. It is still the study of the Genome.....Wow don't even know about what you're trying to sell to everyone... TYPICAL.

The field of epigenetics is quickly growing and with it the understanding that both the environment and individual lifestyle can also directly interact with the genome to influence epigenetic change

Environment means the people around you and how they may influence what you become. This over time and generations could produce a child more acceptable to these behaviors....Some people might call this culture....If you are raised only be gay people to believe gay people are correct, over time and generations you could possibly influence future children to more acceptance of your social behavior.....

Basically what I have been saying the whole time.....If you are always told its ok and over and over are exposed to gay culture...You could eventually over time be conditioned to be gay...Your own research supports that...LMAO

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Next is going to be sex with children. Let's face it children enjoy sex and in an open and fair society 5he right to have sex won't be denied them.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

It should end right about there- right? Equal rights? Isn't that the whole idea?

But it didn't. That's not enough anymore. That's where OP was going with this.

Soon they'll be demanding special scholarships to pay for education, special tax breaks, and other special treatment.
Just like anyone who isn't a middle aged, straight white guy gets.

They'll want special classes in schools to teach children about their special needs, and how its okay to be special, too.
They'll want laws put in place so that corporations have to keep a certain percentage of employees who identify as aircraft carriers- the same way corporations have laws saying they need a certain percentage of black employees now.

I live in a state where until recently, there were almost no black people. Anyone who happened to be black could get a job at any nationally owned business-even if they were under-qualified- because those companies have to keep a quota or face fines. In my life, I know for certain I was turned down for a position even though I was better qualified just for this reason.

IMO, they're all just special needs people and want to be treated as such. They can do what they want- but expecting me to change is going too far.

You're creating problems where there are none. Your post is the classic example of slippery slope fallacy. I'm sure there are a select few that want special treatment. There are going to be people like that in every 'group'. That doesn't mean that you have the ability to lump them all together in a way that says 'all members of the LGBTQ community want special treatment'. That in itself is a fallacy.

I read a year or so ago about a group of white middle aged men who wanted special treatment because they believed 'Asian privilege' was a legitimate thing going on. They wanted special treatment as a result. That doesn't mean all middle aged white men want special treatment. I hope you can see where I am going with this....

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: flyingdutchman2112
Next is going to be sex with children. Let's face it children enjoy sex and in an open and fair society 5he right to have sex won't be denied them.

Children are allowed to have sex. Usually there are laws that prevent people much OLDER than the children having sex with them.
edit on 6-7-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join