It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you give a Mouse a Cookie and the Liberal LGBT Agenda

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
This issue is dumb. Why do we get mad over a small issue that doesn't affect you in any negative way?
Homophobic.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

That's funny, I don't hear bigotry at all.

I hear someone expressing their own concerns.

And in reality, what moonshine is stating is being proven true with your own words to him.

If you want the right to be called a unicorn because you staple a carrot to your forehead, great.

Doesn't take away my right think you're a moron, and to state it as such.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

Hey look out the window....a snowflake!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moonshinne
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Don't get me wrong if you are gay trans or whatever and want to serve DO IT. But they are making such a huge deal out of it that it's eating up the militaries time. I'll take a bullet for anyone brave enough to sign that contract as I am sure they would do for me.

I get what you are saying, and I am a gay man. I also kind of get what the trans community feel. If some woman goes through gender reassignment to become a man, after 'he' is better and recovered, they should be able to join the military as a man, as long as he can meet whatever the military expectations are physically, and mentally. I never had heard of the birth certificate thing.

Here is the thing, the fight for gay rights is still on going. Texas just signed into law, Companies do not have to provide insurance for same sex spouses. That is a slap in the face. If you are straight and are married, your work has to cover your spouse (at a cost) if you are gay and married, the company you work for does not have to insure your spouse. Sad.....
edit on 6-7-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK
a reply to: Moonshinne

The reality of the situation is, Moonshine, I agree with you. It is doubtful that a female to male transgendered person can physically perform as a male soldier can. We are seeing this coming true in situations where male to female transgendered people are entering into female sports competition and beating the female entrants.

What I have seen are situations where female to male trans people are forced to compete with women and are beating the pants off of them. If an individual has the ability to perform according to the same criteria as everyone else, they should be allowed to do so.

Some may be wondering "How does wanting to be called 'Ze' interfere with someone else's rights?"

I am curious how many times this has actually come up from an individual.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

Hey look inside the window! A closed mind.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

All of your points are examples of groups wanting equal rights except maybe the bathroom thing. And that is easy. Dicks in one room. Vaginas in the other.

How are you going to know up which ones have which?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Go with the flow Moonshine.

Show you solidarity with you brothers/sisters/nonbinaries

You take a PT test twice a year. When you show up to the test, say you identify as a female. Worst case scenario you score 40-100 extra points. Best case scenario the military has a few 100% female units to brag about in the news.

Winner-winner!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
You mean the rights of others we kill in unjust foreign wars? Those rights?

That has everything to do with it.

Yup, those rights. Got a problem with it? Guess you'll have to deal with it in true 'iconoclastic' style by making non sequitur posts.

edit on 6-7-2017 by AugustusMasonicus because: I ♥ cheese pizza.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Wow you sound triggered over a bunch of stuff that has nothing to do with you.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
I know what you mean. It's like black people. If you let 'em sit at the front of the bus, next thing you know, they wanna drink from the "whites only" fountain. Then they'll want to be able to get in the same colleges as the white folks and have access to the same jobs. Where's it gonna end?

Deflect much??

Being black is a race not a choice, being gay is a choice....Now that doesn't mean one or both should be discriminated against....

Just pointing out the obvious difference between the two

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: GuidedKill

I know what you mean. It's like black people. If you let 'em sit at the front of the bus, next thing you know, they wanna drink from the "whites only" fountain. Then they'll want to be able to get in the same colleges as the white folks and have access to the same jobs. Where's it gonna end?

Deflect much??

Now that doesn't mean one or both should be discriminated against...

Yay!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Deflect much??

Being black is a race not a choice, being gay is a choice....Now that doesn't mean one or both should be discriminated against....

Just pointing out the obvious difference between the two

So...much....ignorance....

Before my head explodes....let's keep it short and simple for you.

Being gay is not a choice.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Your an idiot in comparing this. Black people are born black and should be proud, they never tried to be who they werent. A boy growing up to be a cross dresser, now thats a different story. I wouldnt compare a black mans struggle with a cross dressing mans struggle lmao, pffft people these days lol

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx

Your an idiot in comparing this. Black people are born black and should be proud, they never tried to be who they werent. A boy growing up to be a cross dresser, now thats a different story. I wouldnt compare a black mans struggle with a cross dressing mans struggle lmao, pffft people these days lol

Do you know the difference between gays, trans and 'crossdressers'?

And...I think I may know the answer to this already but...do you believe being gay is a choice?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
What happens when you build up a political machine and lobby for a specific cause and then you get what you want?

What happens to all the people who worked on this cause?

What happens to the political machine that you have created?

Why, you find another cause and keep going

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx

You do realize that there was a whole group of people back in the '60's and '70's saying the EXACT same things about blacks wanting civil rights as the OP is saying in this thread today. The exact same things.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

a reply to: xSEEKxNxSTRIKEx

You do realize that there was a whole group of people back in the '60's and '70's saying the EXACT same things about blacks wanting civil rights as the OP is saying in this thread today. The exact same things.

Be careful Kayla....what with you using logic and reason to put a point across.

Witch, witch, you're a witch!

link   

No. No it isn't. This is probably the dumbest stereotype to continue to persist about homosexuality. Why would a teenager, with all the known stigma and hardships that go along with homosexuality, choose to be gay?

link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
This issue is dumb. Why do we get mad over a small issue that doesn't affect you in any negative way?
Homophobic.

What do you mean doesnt effect us, we have grown ass men wanting to use the same potty as a 7 year old girl. We have schools allowing cross dressers to read to little children in schools. We have government bodies that threaten to take your children away if you dont let your 8 year old boy dress up like a girl!!! No, being married and sharing the same benefits was not good enough, now the minority wants the world for their convenience and watch it all back fire!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join