It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My incredible Synchronicities

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: WorShip

I really went into that thing but it was like some minutes later and because of my ex that thought came to me. Then after one sec he said those lines. I thought he was paid to wear that as well but no, he always wears these kind of sporty stuff as they are very durable. I don't think that guy is trying to be classy as he is already classy.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

But yes I have no time to point a camera for hours. I just told whats going on its not about my "powers" lmao. I don't have any power. So I am calling you out as well =)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Btw guys this is not a dissing topic if you are not going to share any thoughts about it please quit calling me a perv or something else. Please go do something creative. I am trying to get some thoughts here and trying to find if there are people who experience the same thing. Be positive or leave please.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

Its a very nice one you should come LOL =) First covfefe is on me
Just because of the theme going on here I will just keep saying covfefe and not gonna care like 'em. As I realized nobody cares so bring it on (to the others)

And beloved mods please see if this topic will contiune to go like this and you can feel free to shut it down or mark some of them "out of topic". As I haven't seen anything worth reading rather than the verses from the Bible. Which are nice.
edit on 6-7-2017 by belkide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: 808Funk

Do you know any way to report to the mods of a harrasment? Go to reddit or 4chan please.
edit on 6-7-2017 by belkide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: belkide
Btw guys this is not a dissing topic if you are not going to share any thoughts about it please quit calling me a perv or something else. Please go do something creative. I am trying to get some thoughts here and trying to find if there are people who experience the same thing. Be positive or leave please.

Meh, you just want others to agree with you. Extraordinary claims requires extraordinary proof. Everyone experiences this randomly on some level, if you want people to buy into (thirty times a day) then you have ample time to capture one single event for everyone to review.

(portion redacted)

edit on 7-7-2017 by intrptr because: redaction

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

a reply to: 808Funk

Do you know any way to report to the mods of a harrasment? Go to reddit or 4chan please.

Yes. The 'little green man' below member avatars is a drop down menu, select "Alert" to report offending posts to staff, like name calling, etc.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

originally posted by: intrptr

a reply to: intrptr

The thing is I can not catch the thoughts. And to catch these i have to be recording 7/24 which I have no time for =)

You don't have to catch 'your thoughts'. Point the camera at what you are thinking of, if nothing happens, then wait till next time. In fact if you are so powerful, you should be able to make it happen...?

At thirty times a day it should only take an hour of your time to catch one single event.

The 'no time' thing is an excuse.... calling you out.

Give up, the guy doesn't get it.

They know what they do...

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Hello ATS

Today I want to tell you about the synchronities that I have been experiencing since some years. They have become so alerting and so obvious that I am laughing all the time. I want to read your comments about these as they are very interesting in my opinion.

I will give brief examples.

- I am sitting in a coffee shop and as a man of course I am checking a girl who is walking by at the street. I look at her bum and the song playing at the covfefe place says "omg check that ass" kinda thing... I just look at the speaker and laugh.

- For example today I am watching a Guy Martin video (a very good moto racer). After some minutes I tend to get attracted to his G-Shock casio watch and then I think "hmm maybe I will buy one" as my ex always said a gshock would suit you so well. Then he says "the g force" "its about time" just after one sec i think about buying it.

What kind of sync is this? I am experiencing these kind of stuff like 30 times a day and i started to think if i am sick or something and yes I went to 3 doctors and they said I am all fine.

Please let me know what you think about. Cheers !

It means things are in line for you. Means you're reaching a point where you have been waiting to be. These experiences are good news for you. Be excited. Stay happy. Don't let anyone bum you out. Have fun going through it.

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Meh, you just want others to agree with you. Extraordinary claims requires extraordinary proof. Everyone experiences this randomly on some level, if you want people to buy into (thirty times a day) then you have ample time to capture one single event for everyone to review.

(portion redacted)

There are some good threads on this type of thing on ATS. Good dialogue. A few years back there was a good one. Everyone was pleasant in it and shared experiences about it.

Don't blow your sycronicities off. Who knows? In the next few years or so you too will be able to meaningfully converse with a thunderstorm and interpret the booms. Most of the folks from the last good tbread about this have likely 'advanced' and thus don't frequent this website much anymore with all the rhetoric going on news and topic wise. If you're experiencing sycronicities at this point it means others are too and that there's still time for many to spiritually evolve. It's good news.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

Some peoples idea of 'synchronicity' only indulges self, like mysterious power to make things happen. I see thru that. Like this thread here.

Thats vain and prideful. So I called it that , in this case.

Today I'm going to make things happen, no mystery at all. I have been given two hands for that.

I guarantee that my dog will not get walked, my breakfast will not cook itself or the car drive because of any mystery mental powers either.

We have to lay on hands.

posted on Jul, 19 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
You are Just more aware of your surroundings than other people.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join