It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says Russia could have interfered in the 2016 election

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: rickymouse

Because it is our biggest adversary basically installing their president of choice.. and on the back of ridiculous lies who should have only fooled stupid people..

"Hillary Clinton has killed people and sectretly runs a pedo ring out of a pizza parlor' basment!!"

It had no basement lol..

I never believed anything about that pedo ring. I know that a lot of people die around the Clintons, there is no denying that. But I think they are being protected, I do not think they are the ones ordering it. That has been going on way before Bill was ever in the white house.

As far as Russia installing their president of Choice, that never happened, a couple of other people running in the primaries would have been better for Russia. Putin personally did not like Hillary, that is well known because she was trying to interfere in their political process in Russia. So it is acceptable for her to do it to them but not acceptable for them to do it for us? The reason that the FBI did not protect the servers of the parties is because they were probably hacking Russia's computers and protecting the important government servers from Russia. We influence other governments politics all the time, some directly and others indirectly. Get over it, we have been doing it for decades.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

A lot of people die around everyone.. because everyone dies...

Our politicians are legally allowed to insider trade and pay for play.. neither is illegal for them, though it is for the regular citizenry..

So assuming you are a politician, why would you need to run convoluted scheme that required you to kill people to cover them up??

They literally have a blank check..

And the same goes for the Donald.. do people really think a lawyer doesn't read every thing he signs to make sure if not moral, it is at least legal..

The only reason I buy Russian collusion is because it is a very very good deal anyone who thinks they could get away with it likely takes.. especially a cut throat buisness man..

I mean come on trading all your political opponents STAFFS private emails a few weeks before the election. In exchange for dropping sanctions and staying out of Ukraine?!?!

So I would get to be president in exchange for 2 things no American really cares about?!?!

Sold!

Who in the primaries would be better for Russia?!?

That is Rich...

The GOP has spent DECADES villianizing them in a mimicry of Regean and the democrats haven't shied away from doing that as well!

The FBI, CIA and NSA all said Russia helped trump win BOTH the GOP promary and then the election.

That said I agree with your final part, Russia isn't to blame for what we do everyday.. assuming it is true, the only person to blame is trump. He was the American who commuted treason. Russia was just acting in her best interest the same as us.

I will say that Russia could be setting trump up.. so all the things that look like a deal was made without trumps knowledge, then set up a few meetings with campaign people that after the fact look horribly shady..

Then let the rumors smswirl

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

A lot of people die around everyone.. because everyone dies...

Our politicians are legally allowed to insider trade and pay for play.. neither is illegal for them, though it is for the regular citizenry..

So assuming you are a politician, why would you need to run convoluted scheme that required you to kill people to cover them up??

They literally have a blank check..

And the same goes for the Donald.. do people really think a lawyer doesn't read every thing he signs to make sure if not moral, it is at least legal..

The only reason I buy Russian collusion is because it is a very very good deal anyone who thinks they could get away with it likely takes.. especially a cut throat buisness man..

I mean come on trading all your political opponents STAFFS private emails a few weeks before the election. In exchange for dropping sanctions and staying out of Ukraine?!?!

So I would get to be president in exchange for 2 things no American really cares about?!?!

Sold!

Who in the primaries would be better for Russia?!?

That is Rich...

The GOP has spent DECADES villianizing them in a mimicry of Regean and the democrats haven't shied away from doing that as well!

The FBI, CIA and NSA all said Russia helped trump win BOTH the GOP promary and then the election.

That said I agree with your final part, Russia isn't to blame for what we do everyday.. assuming it is true, the only person to blame is trump. He was the American who commuted treason. Russia was just acting in her best interest the same as us.

I will say that Russia could be setting trump up.. so all the things that look like a deal was made without trumps knowledge, then set up a few meetings with campaign people that after the fact look horribly shady..

Then let the rumors smswirl

There is no open insider trading allowed by congressmen anymore, that law was changed.

I am not influenced by Russia, but I believe from observing that Europe and the west should not have supported the people who took over the Ukraine, that whole thing was done so Europe could tap their resources, it was not that much of a gain for the people of the Ukraine...except the top people who overthrew it and some companies there who benefit by it. As far a Crimea, they voted on that, that is their decision if they wanted to go with Russia, it is not our business at all. I side with The people with Crimea on that, not with the European union or America's interest in it. Many people in Crimea are actually Russians, they have been living there for decades, that is their business.

No, people do not die around everyone all the time by coincidental accidents and coincidental suicides. I don't know where the hell you live, but around here it does not happen that way. People die, but not that many die that have ties directly to one couple. Sure, I had two ex-workers die after they worked for me, there is a reason, one liked to drink a lot and the other had hereditary problems that caused nerve degeneration. the latter one was a friend and a real good worker but those kinds of things happen. A few teens commit suicide around here, that is because of the kids in school being too judgemental and bullying them but it also has to do with them being too nice and not feeling worthy. That kind of stuff happens.

We had our congressman commit suicide recently because he got his second drunk driving ticket, he felt he had let down the people who elected him. He was actually a pretty nice guy, I did meet him once a while back. He liked working with everyone, both the democratic and republicans in the state of Michigan. That was a normal suicide. I feel sorry for his family.

There sure are a lot of coincidences around people dying that have opposed the Clinton's. That is as far as I will go with that.

Your assertion that the FBI and CIA helped Trump win the election is false. They should have done the proper investigation on Clinton from the start. Clinton resigned as Secretary of state because if she didn't she would have been fired and faced charges. Why was she allowed to run for president? The way the government works to save face and protect our government is to have people resign. Flynn actually resigned, he was not fired. I do not know how the Democrats turned a resignation into a firing, they should be saying Clinton was fired from the secretary of state job if they said Trump fired Flynn. Trump asked Flynn for his resignation. That is the way it happened.

You can believe what you want, I sure do. I try to base my beliefs on proper interpretation of evidence, not on consensus of the day relevant on one political party. I believe almost nothing anymore unless it investigate it and pay attention to how things are worded. You seem to say things without thinking about them, you might have a real hard time in your life.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Still reading but the insider trader bill was later gutted in a close door bipartisan session ..which absolutely included obama.

I'll post a link.. it's something everyone should know.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Here it is.. it is definitely disgusting....

www.npr.org...

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I also interfered in the election. I'm Canadian but I posted a lot of links harmful to Hillary on youtube comments sections when I posted links to Project Veritas. Interference is not illegal.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

You were hard core against Hillary and for trump long before the Russian collusion stuff , so your not exactly a good judge of the average person.

And I agree with you we should not be risking a war with Russia for flipping Ukraine.. that's why I think if offered trump takes the deal.

All the obama and Hillary conspiracies basically require a mustache twirling villian.. to be true.. not an actual human being ..

They get 400k for a 2 hour speech... and can legally insider trade..

Why are they pulling off other scams???

They have a get out of jail free card for the best scam ever AND ITS LEGAL.

The clintons can make 400k for a speech!!!

Why do anything else.
edit on 6-7-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

I also interfered in the election. I'm Canadian but I posted a lot of links harmful to Hillary on youtube comments sections when I posted links to Project Veritas. Interference is not illegal.

Ya, that's not comparable to what Russia did.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

What did Russia do? Hack DNC?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Here it is.. it is definitely disgusting....

www.npr.org...

I like the way they said Quietly. I bet Martha Stewart bookmarked that page.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

You were hard core against Hillary and for trump long before the Russian collusion stuff , so your not exactly a good judge of the average person.

And I agree with you we should not be risking a war with Russia for flipping Ukraine.. that's why I think if offered trump takes the deal.

All the obama and Hillary conspiracies basically require a mustache twirling villian.. to be true.. not an actual human being ..

They get 400k for a 2 hour speech... and can legally insider trade..

Why are they pulling off other scams???

They have a get out of jail free card for the best scam ever AND ITS LEGAL.

The clintons can make 400

I have been hardcore against Hillary since I investigated what went on in the Bengazi incident and how she blew all that off and actually contributed to it happening. I never really liked Trump, I only voted for him because I did not want Hillary in.

Now that Trump is in office as president, I will support him. I will back the office of president of the united states whether I agree with the Jerk who is in it or not. I would have even stuck up for Hillary (cringe) if she was president. I would much rather have had two other people running for that office, I voted for the best vice president actually, Pence was a lot better than the other jerk.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

So...he ACKNOWLEDGES there was actual meddling?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Oh yeah, I agree. He's just not going to flatout push it before meeting face to face. Anything could happen at that meet...and it may not be good for us, the U.S.

Never underestimate Putin...and Trump has zero diplomacy experience with millions of lives at stake, and none of the undercurrent knowledge Mr. P. has from being in the KGB. I hope Trump keeps his mouth at least 1/2 way closed.

I just heard an analogy. The U.S. plays checkers...and Russia plays chess. One is using intelligent and thought out moves based on 2-3-4 moves ahead (Russia)...the other (U.S.) hops all around the other pieces.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Benghazi was a joke...

I'm sure their are literally a dozen people deciding what to do on the ground between the president/secretary and the troops on. The ground.
People as hard core Hillary as you investigated it and found no wrong doing..

What's the benefit in anything there??

Again that would take a mustache twirling villian to have done intentionally .. not a real life person.

If it was a CIA op gone wrong, then obviously they had a reason to "lie" about the protest.

If It was classified???

Reguardless that is NOTHING compared to and dozens of legit scandals lately..

Bush lying us into Iraq then giving Halliburton the rebuild contract is my personal favorite... imho the most corrupt act I have ever seen..

Who starts a war then pays himeself to rebuild the country and oil fields??!?!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Benghazi was a joke...

I'm sure their are literally a dozen people deciding what to do on the ground between the president/secretary and the troops on. The ground.
People as hard core Hillary as you investigated it and found no wrong doing..

What's the benefit in anything there??

Again that would take a mustache twirling villian to have done intentionally .. not a real life person.

If it was a CIA op gone wrong, then obviously they had a reason to "lie" about the protest.

If It was classified???

Reguardless that is NOTHING compared to and dozens of legit scandals lately..

Bush lying us into Iraq then giving Halliburton the rebuild contract is my personal favorite... imho the most corrupt act I have ever seen..

Who starts a war then pays himeself to rebuild the country and oil fields??!?!

Well, the lack of people to protect the embassy there got to her from two different sources and she ignored it. She was aware of the things going on in Bengazi. I actually watched some of the televised and the people asking her questions asked her why she ignored the concerns and she blew them off just like she blew off the people at the embassy.

She was in charge of that, that was a part of her job. If she can't even do that job she should not be president.

With the Bengazi deal, I went into it as a skeptic refusing to believe that it had anything to do with her actions, after all, I voted for Obama. It surprized the hell out of me when all evidence pointed to wrongdoing, wrongdoing that she was involved in. Evidently she denied extra people to watch that. Was it intentional or ignorance? It does not matter, her ignorance caused the whole thing.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Conflating two issues indeed, and still the latter should not be confined to one candidate. In any event the so-called "meddling" does not implicate any candidate or party for colluding with Russia, which was the more precise narrative. Forgive me if this was discussed over 3 pages of posts cuz im reading microtext from my phone.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Supposedly, Russia has interfered/meddled (or attempted to) in U.S. elections for a long, long time.

If Hillary had won, we wouldn't have heard claims of "Russian meddling", just like we heard nothing when Obama was elected, and re-elected.

Also, as President Trump said 3 months ago, ""Do you think the USA is so "innocent"" on the world's stage?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join