It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says Russia could have interfered in the 2016 election

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I knew he said it more than once - on Fox just a moment ago - during the press conference with Polish PM at the Royal Polish Castle,

"I agree, I think it was Russia, but I think it was probably other people and or countries and I see nothing wrong with that statement, ah, no body really knows, no body really knows for sure..."

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

You're completely wrong. They are not two different things.
They hacked and released emails in an attempt to embarrass the DNC and Secretary Clinton while also maintaining a barrage of posters in online forums like this one supporting trump and slandering Clinton. Along with videos they plastered all over social media implying Clinton was ill, frail, dying, crazy, having seizures, falling down... and finally, they broke into the voter registration files of thirteen states and stole that information. We don't know yet what they plan to do with that.
So Andy from Michigan you really ought to learn a thing or two before you say nothing to see here.
And trump needs to grow a pair and tell Putin not on my watch but that pussy won't because he needs Russian money to finance his evil empire.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I've not seen anyone say Russia was able to change any actual votes and the Democrats lost fair and square.

This is the simple fact that the Democrats are refusing to face. In the 2016 election, they did everything wrong. They chose the exact wrong candidate: a darling of the political establishment, in an election where the public sentiment was decidedly anti-establishment. Worse, they colluded to cheat Bernie Sanders out of the nomination, and when the DNC hacks proved this, it left a lot of Sanders supporters disgruntled, and many of them probably stayed home on election day.

As for the campaign itself, it was a lame, low-energy affair that mostly ignored the key swing states, and failed to recognize that several normally-blue Rust Belt states were in-play this time (Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania).

For the Dems, this was a case study in how to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Right he doesn't want to upset his handler. He'll send those annoying tones over the phone again.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

This is the simple fact that the Democrats are refusing to face.

I just said that I have not seen anyone claim Russia changes any actual votes.

In the 2016 election, they did everything wrong. They chose the exact wrong candidate: a darling of the political establishment, in an election where the public sentiment was decidedly anti-establishment. Worse, they colluded to cheat Bernie Sanders out of the nomination, and when the DNC hacks proved this, it left a lot of Sanders supporters disgruntled, and many of them probably stayed home on election day.

As for the campaign itself, it was a lame, low-energy affair that mostly ignored the key swing states, and failed to recognize that several normally-blue Rust Belt states were in-play this time (Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania).

For the Dems, this was a case study in how to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Ok. What does that have to do with this issue?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: allsee4eye
He also says other countries might have done it

No - he said 'others' and 'other people'. Listen carefully, these words matter.

Indeed. Here is what he said.

"Well I think it was Russia and I think it could have been other people and other countries. It could have been a lot of people that interfered," Trump said Thursday at a press conference in Warsaw, Poland.

"And other countries".

Nobody ever said that hacking didn't happen the main narrative is Russia helped trump hack the democrats to sway the election.

Hacking happens all day every day and the USA hacks and spys. Where democrats are failing is saying this was the reason Hillary lost
no one said Russia helped trump hack the democrats.
Lmao

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

How the hell does he need Russian money? How would he even manage to launder that kind of money into the US economy without anyone noticing?

Seriously, you're delusional.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

He says Russia might have done it.

Believes politicians and the media, onnne morrre, time!

Lol, give it a break. I've seen fake tracks in the snow before, can't get me to follow that trail anymore.
edit on 6-7-2017 by intrptr because: weird...

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

In the 2016 election, they did everything wrong. They chose the exact wrong candidate: a darling of the political establishment, in an election where the public sentiment was decidedly anti-establishment. Worse, they colluded to cheat Bernie Sanders out of the nomination, and when the DNC hacks proved this, it left a lot of Sanders supporters disgruntled, and many of them probably stayed home on election day.

It has everything to do with the issue. The reason the Dems are so hung up on the DNC hack is because they need a scapegoat for losing the election.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

It has everything to do with the issue. The reason the Dems are so hung up on the DNC hack is because they need a scapegoat for losing the election.

I don't see very many people whining about losing the election. There may be a handful here and there, but that's about it.

What I do see is people trying to change the focus on to the Dems in order to distract from the Russia-Trump issues and investigations.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

What investigations? There are none and hearsay doesn't count.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Hillary received a lot of contributions from other countries, she used that money to influence the media by advertising and to dig up crap on her opponants. How is that so different than other countries directly trying to influence an election. On top of that she had some high powered leaders of other countries she knew from her job endorsing her campaign and spreading propaganda on her election. Just because they are supposedly our allies means nothing, after all what is an ally, Obama was wiretapping our allies.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

There's five ongoing investigations...

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Oh please tell me you're kidding?
The FBI is investigating. The CIA is investigating. Robert Muellers special counsel is investigating and there are two separate congressional investigations going on.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Wrong again. The dems are not refusing to accept the election results. Flippin trump is the only one you ever hear say that crap. What dem has said the election was rigged or votes were changed? Who? None that's who. Keep being his parrot you're doing great!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Rumor and innuendo. Please.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Yea.. all 4 Hillary fans lol.... every other person who voted for her did do to stop trump..and she still won the popular vote..

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

edit on 762017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Because it is our biggest adversary basically installing their president of choice.. and on the back of ridiculous lies who should have only fooled stupid people..

"Hillary Clinton has killed people and sectretly runs a pedo ring out of a pizza parlor' basment!!"

It had no basement lol..

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

That is a perfect example of lies mixed with truth.

Muddy the waters with some bull sh!t and the rest is immediately discredited.

It's classic slight of hand and you fell for it. The paedophile rings are real and Podesta belongs in jail along with his sicko brother.

What happened to Madeleine McCanne? Ask Tony and John...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join