It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says Russia could have interfered in the 2016 election

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
He says Russia might have done it. He also says other countries might have done it. Even if Russia did it, Putin and all the tens of thousands of FSB agents must have used yoga power to channel their mind energy to make American voters vote Trump when otherwise they would have voted Hillary. No evidence. No proof. All speculation. The same crap coming from the leader of the free world. Grow a pair and get back to helping the American people with healthcare and taxes.

www.cnbc.com...
edit on 6-7-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
He also says other countries might have done it

No - he said 'others' and 'other people'. Listen carefully, these words matter.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

No... usually a scandal breaking a week before the election will do it.. no telepathy required..

You already know that I'm sure, hell it is even a television and movie trope..

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
You're conflating two different things: Russia hacking the DNC server, and the idea that Russia somehow got Trump elected. They are not the same thing. The former is something nobody really doubts: every major country does this kind of thing all the time, the US included. The latter is a fairy tale invented by Democrats to excuse their appallingly bad efforts in the election.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

You mean the scandal that Hillary voters had zero interest in?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Indeed. Here is what he said.

"Well I think it was Russia and I think it could have been other people and other countries. It could have been a lot of people that interfered," Trump said Thursday at a press conference in Warsaw, Poland.

"And other countries".

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

"Well I think it was Russia and I think it could have been other people and other countries. It could have been a lot of people that interfered," Trump said Thursday at a press conference in Warsaw, Poland.

"And other countries".

Indeed - 'No', was the wrong word to use there for that particular quote, I hear 'countries' too. I'm certain he mentioned this twice over two separate conferences in the last few hours, where he mentioned 'others' 'people' and 'countries' in a very controlled way - very. It piqued my curiosity as he chose his words precisely to avoid a definitive yes or no on Russia.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Isn´t it funny how Trump flees to countries which have governments and Führers that celebrate Trump?
First he wents to Poland, where enough rightwingers are willing to celebrate him, instead of critizing him.

In Hamburg nobody will stand on the streets with little former US flags, cheering MAGA, MAGA.
So he rather to Poland first.

That behaviour looks like...

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

It piqued my curiosity as he chose his words precisely to avoid a definitive yes or no on Russia.

He said "I think it was Russia...".

That's pretty definitive.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

This isn't new, he said this back in January too.

edit on 7 6 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

"And other countries".

Nobody ever said that hacking didn't happen the main narrative is Russia helped trump hack the democrats to sway the election.

Hacking happens all day every day and the USA hacks and spys. Where democrats are failing is saying this was the reason Hillary lost

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

It piqued my curiosity as he chose his words precisely to avoid a definitive yes or no on Russia.

Well for me 'pretty definitive' is not definitive.

Definitive 1: Yes, Russia interfered.
Definitive 2: No, Russia did not interfere.

^^That's what I want to hear, instead I hear - 'but Obama knew in August' deflective crap from Trump - not good enough.

Bloody yes or no.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Putin and all the tens of thousands of FSB agents must have used yoga power to channel their mind energy to make American voters vote Trump when otherwise they would have voted Hillary.

Nah that was /pol/. Not yoga, meme magic put the god emperor on his throne.

watch it destroy cnn next.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

"And other countries".

Nobody ever said that hacking didn't happen the main narrative is Russia helped trump hack the democrats to sway the election.

Hacking happens all day every day and the USA hacks and spys. Where democrats are failing is saying this was the reason Hillary lost

The narrative at first was that Russia was not involved in any aspect. Now that it is accepted that Russia did hack the DNC and many others, including hacking state voter registration systems, the new narrative is that the hacking did not affect the election and hacks happen all the time.

I've not seen anyone say Russia was able to change any actual votes and the Democrats lost fair and square.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

The main narrative is: "Did they collude?".

Thirty-six percent of voters for some reason can't interpret that as a question.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Hillary and the DNC interfered in the 2016 elections and had a far greater effect on the outcome of the November election than any foreign country did.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

He also said with those statements "We really don't know"....thats not a positive affirmation as to Russia being "the" one....."We really dont know" means just that.

"We dont..." means HE dont (doesnt).....

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Well for me 'pretty definitive' is not definitive.

Definitive 1: Yes, Russia interfered.
Definitive 2: No, Russia did not interfere.

^^That's what I want to hear, instead I hear - 'but Obama knew in August' deflective crap from Trump - not good enough.

Bloody yes or no.

Trump has made many statements regarding Russia and the election/hacking. We also have the testimony of people under oath that Russia was clearly involved.

Not sure why you need a 'yes' or 'no' at this point when so many have already said 'yes'.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: introvert

He also said with those statements "We really don't know"....thats not a positive affirmation as to Russia being "the" one....."We really dont know" means just that.

"We dont..." means HE dont (doesnt).....

He's being dishonest. He knows. The IC knows.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
You're conflating two different things: Russia hacking the DNC server, and the idea that Russia somehow got Trump elected. They are not the same thing. The former is something nobody really doubts: every major country does this kind of thing all the time, the US included. The latter is a fairy tale invented by Democrats to excuse their appallingly bad efforts in the election.

Ummm...I really doubt it...I really doubt it was a Russian hack of the DNC server...I'm more of the opinion that Seth Rich disseminated that information...and was murdered for it...

Why else would the DNC to this day not turn that server over to any authorities for forensic examination...

YouSir

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join