It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets destroy CIA NSA deep state without violence, it can be easily done

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I swear this works, this works because when I started doing it, they took it SERIOUSLY and sent agents to my house, went through my stuff, I guarantee you my place is now bugged and I am watched

This is how we can destroy them

You read news, and as usual news from mainstream is pure psy-ops, you find the emails and phone numbers of those journalists, editors, even owners, support staff like webmasters etc

And you send them ALWAYS polite NEVER threatening emails and voice messages,

You provide links to the truth, alternative news, ATS threads, your own understanding, you point out the lies

You ask them how they can continue lying etc etc

I was doing this not just with news sites but even government sites.

THEY DON'T HAVE THE MANPOWER OR BUDGET to go after everyone

You are NOT breaking the law !!!!!

If we start doing this by tens of thousands, they will eventually start changing the policy and start working for us the people once again

They won't do it cause they are nice, their self preservation will kick in

They can't do false flags or starting world war 3 if they realise they can't get away with it at home.

You are all dead people walking in the future if all you do is fight with online shills or spend time with like minded people

They got you •boxed• in online

You gotta take the information warfare to their front lines

Right now you are not even on the horizon

Yes deep state can be destroyed by eventual uprising and violence too, but trust me, they will kill millions of us before we see victory this way

Violent uprising can be heroic and all that but why burn the house down if we can fix it

Gandhi did it

He didn't burn India down to kick out the Brits

I will be your Gandhi if you want me to eventually revealing my name.

Though we all know what happens to leaders of resistance

Oh well, I had a good run

The ONLY difference between me and Gandhi is that I am a bit chubby and will lead the resistance while chomping on fried chicken,

I also happen to be of European Royal bloodline (not British, not German) but renounced it all and severed my connections. Bit of a black sheep am afraid
LOL

I can fight these people, I know how they think !

I know how their finances work, I can give you economic crash signals 6 months ahead of time.

I am in contact with Alex Jones to schedule an interview late July

We have to start working on taking these people down, because they are working overtime on taking YOU down.

I am like a vampire who has seen the light and got his soul back
edit on 6-7-2017 by Merivin because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Wow. And my wife wonders why I love this website.
edit on 6-7-2017 by Spader because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-7-2017 by Spader because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Spader

Whole lot of people love this site

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Merivin

So ... you understand the membership of ATS.

First logical question: How can we trust what you say?
Second logical question: How do you overcome the split-sheople vote?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Never cry a wolf. You have to do more stuff after getting searched and all to draw attention of police. And then it would appear real and if a lot of people did it too, they would be distracted by nonsense and less able to protect the tribe.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Merivin

I am like a vampire

Yes you are, you just sucked a couple of minutes of my time.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

a reply to: Spader

You are correct. A whole lot of people do love this website. She is just happy that I have an outlet for some of the weird stuff that comes out of my mouth sometimes. (Besides her)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Trust ?

How is trust an issue when I talk about correcting mass media by contacting them

Trust has nothing to do with it

Something tells me you are not up to this task

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

I am sorry if I interrupted you from expressing your viewpoints online that coincide with the elite

Lol

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Something tells me you are not up to this task

Something tells me you're not going to last long at ATS.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Sorry but that's just wishful thinking on your end. The deep state or whatever you want to call it is allegedly allied with forces that are not from this earth. How are we supposed to fight against that without getting help from another outside force? I still think PG is real as it gets but unfortunately some idiots/disinfo agents derailed it by connecting it to the occult. They know how to manipulate us and to keep us docile and they will continue to do so. We can talk about them all day long but without the military,a proper infrastructure and alot of money there is no way we can beat them. We would probably have to kill millions of people who serve the deep state willingly. They own whole countries and our world leaders.

If god exists now is a good time for divine intervention. I guess there are few people(including myself) out there that wouldn't mind being made immortal to roam the earth for eternity and rid the world of all evil once and for all. I already stated many times that the world needs to be cleansed but who is willing to sacrifice their own life and if need be that of their families? We are unfortunately bound by morals and that's why we will never beat them. We have to be ready to do the unthinkable.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I like your macro understanding

But the truth is that powerful malevolent entities and even bad aliens are not up to us to fight

All we need to do is informed resistance and open disgust

Other forces will deal with them

It is a big universe and beyond

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   
So, this is basically a fancy self aggrandising way of saying we should start a letter writing campaign?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

You ask them how they can continue lying etc etc

Are you sure thats legal...

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   
We just have to give them so much useless data they have to store, for example in Utah, that their capacities are exhausted, as fast as possible. Till their Data center explodes.

We have to use words like Bomb, Allahu Akbar, Attack, Terror, Revenge, Riots, Uprising, Power to the People etc, in every internet conversation, in every phone call, everytime. Give them something to work. Useless stuff.

Let´s bomb Big Brother with data, useless data!
Defeat Big Brother with it´s own arguments!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
So, this is basically a fancy self aggrandising way of saying we should start a letter writing campaign?

Yeah.
Dear Deep State.
You're so mean and we don't want to be your slaves anymore.
Sincerely everyone.

Solid plan.

No wonder they probably rule us since the dawn of time. Peace and love accomplishes nothing when it comes to them.
edit on 6-7-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   

That sounds so slow and old

Even if it was so, I assure you, people like you would take it very seriously if you knew that 2 years from now your standard of living would be down 70 %
edit on 6-7-2017 by Merivin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I hope you enjoy going to prison. Looking at the new anti-hate speech law(WTF) that was introduced i'm sure your plan would lead to no repercussions whatsoever.
Most people don't care and that's the whole problem. In fact most germans still don't even know about it.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

No that won't work

You have to reach the people

Not their technology

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Yeah.
Dear Deep State.
You're so mean and we don't want to be your slaves anymore.
Sincerely everyone.

Solid plan.

No wonder they probably rule us since the dawn of time. Peace and love accomplishes nothing when it comes to them.

Our experiences should be enough as members...but alas, we are suckers for reruns just to be sure...

edit on E31America/ChicagoThu, 06 Jul 2017 06:08:07 -05007amThursdayth06am by EternalShadow because: add/correction

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join