It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queer kid stuff

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

"nobody around now accepts my mental illness so I'm going to normalize it by targeting impressionable young minds."

Sick.

I don't make it a point to go running my mouth to little kids talking about how awesome straight people are, or how fun it is to just be normal.

Leave children out of your degeneracy, manladyguy.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: toysforadults

Crap like this is why there is such a disconnect between normal folks and the gay community. Most gay people I know think this stuff is weird and over the top just like I do.

Then where is the disconnect? It's not between the gay community and everyone else. The disconnect is pointing at a few fringe wingnuts and then equating their beliefs to those of an entire community.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 6-7-2017 by KoranBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I'm totally cool with LGBT people, but I personally don't think ANY kind of sexuality should be pushed onto children. They're children, they should be doing kids stuff. A capable parent should let it be known that if their child has questions, any questions at all, they should be confident in asking them. Other than that, things like "oooooh, look at him/her, he/she has got a little boyfriend/girlfriend at the playground" are so unnecessary because you're pushing sexuality onto a kid who's not in that stage of development yet.
edit on 6-7-2017 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Sometimes I like to think that everything 'they' consider weird, is just their own insecurities deep down. Why weird..? Why is it that if 'they' don't agree or whatever it is that is going on has to be a certain way but only 'theirs' works or is the correct one. To get that certain person in their own little ring of attention or to now have an excuse to continue their goals to make everyone, ermmm 'different' but okay.

Had a hard time trying to input the correct words I guess, but after videos like this being made and shared around, is kinda hard to know what to say but, even as an adult....I had a very hard time watching this.

What happened?!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join