It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000 Zombies March In G20 Protest in Hamburg, Germany

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

ATS give us eyes anywhere.
Thanks for the report from "on the ground" as it were in Hansestadt-Hamburg.
It's critical the world knows how the people feel where these things are going on.
As you say TPB must want to meet in a place like this purely to make a show of force.
It would be so easy to meet somewhere without disrupting 100's of thousands of lives for days.
It only serves to make their arrogance all the more obvious.
edit on 8-7-2017 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

originally posted by: carewemust
Can someone tell me what the protesters are mad about...WHAT they are protesting for or against?

Many things but chiefly..

Seeing 20-21 people making decisions that affect the entire world is not appealing to a lot of people

globalnews.ca...

Which I find funny when people say this is all to do with Soros, but those same people complain about the Bilderberg meetings which they believe is the same thing.

THANK-YOU for the reply, Chadwickus. Would they be happier if the number was 50 people making decisions that affect the entire world?

The analysts I heard yesterday said that Most of these protestors are FAKE. Just adult children from well-to-do families who are trying to find meaning for their lives. Same core groups at every G20 summit.

One senior CNN reporter at the scene said that these protestors are close-knit, like family, and the G20 summits are their family reunion. He also said that they've started making more of their protest signs in ENGLISH, because U.S. journalists are more interested in covering them, than journalists from their native countries are.

Interestingly, their "desires" match what President Trump stands for. That is, more PERSONAL control and autonomy.

<< 1   >>

join