It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quirk Lurker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Greetings, fellow Earth folk!

I've been creeping around ole' ATS for a decade or so, spontaneously decided to jump out of the shadows.... Why not, right?

As some of the older members have expressed, I've noticed a significant shift on this forum

from esoteric discussions and peer-based conspiracy dissections to social politics and identity warfare......

.....I guess we can at least all agree that a lot has changed over the years. I'd like to think that we can all get over the bipartisan politics and duelistic reasoning, but $@?& it, this forum is one of my favorite microcosms, even still.

About myself:

I live in the Texas hill country between the Guadalupe and Medina rivers.

I am 37, well educated, but prefer to work outside. I've spent too many years living in hippie communes. (They're called Intentional Communities 🙄).

I enjoy offensive music, beer, and swimming. It works for me....

So, here I'll throw out "A people's History of the United States" by Howard Zinn. If you haven't read any of his books, I'd recommend them!

mvlindsey.files.wordpress.com...

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, officially. I spend some time in the hellhole known as Quanah but reside in the bigger hellhole of Illinois.

You will enjoy your time here much more as an official member. Good to have you on board.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Thanks for the encouragement!

(Stretches)...

The moderators here seem to do a great job of keeping the discourse in order. I like how the mud pit exists, it's like "A-Camp" at a rainbow gathering 🤔

My favorite forum is 'The Grey Area', however. Boxes of chocolates

new topics

join