It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So when did CNN become a Police Organization?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

They aren't acting in any sort of official capacity. This is not state sanctioned or supported pressure. In a way, that makes it worse though. They are definitely leaning on this guy, and threatening to expose him. There is no doubt in my mind. I don't agree with what he's done or said, but this whole doxing business is wrong and dangerous, and to have a major news organization threatening this, that's cyber thuggery of the highest order, and the usual authority on the matter is not going to touch CNN on this, not worth the trouble. It sets a precedent where powerful entities can ruin people's lives and even put them in danger without fear of consequences.

On the other hand, you reap what you sow, and this is the natural progression of what those Reddit pukes have been doing for years. Not that any of them have the self awareness or honesty to realize that.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Xianb
I don't get why he confirmed his identity either. It would be the same as ATS admin calling me out, I'd tell them where to go, they have no way of finding out aside from the username I chose for gmail which they can see. Obviously not my real name lol.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Omg this is so crazy.

I was totally thinking about you this morning about an hour ago. Our history of interactions and how I still felt bad that I was a jerk to you one day like 3 years ago.

This is impossible that you're the person who responded to me today (perhaps around the exact same time) as I was totally thinking about you.

I'm mind blown honestly. What a powerful psychic experience...

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Seems to be your go to word, as well... So you're a Trump supporter?

Something you want to share with the class??

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 02:12 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

You've used it 6 times to my 1... so you tell me.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
Well half of CNN moonlight for the CIA so what do you expect?

Can you give me a link to your source please. It should be easy for you you to do if what you say is true.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Here's a little secret...

CNN is MASQUERADING as a "news" network. It's actually a Domestic-based Terrorist Organization, whose goal is 3 fold..

1. Destroy President Trump.

2. Start a CIVIL WAR inside the USA.

3. Get the USA involved in an International War.

(In that order)

Humm
Those decades of running a news service before the election were/are good cover for that .

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
Kid played it wrong for sure.

He should have let them expose him, incurred the damages(lost job, defimation of character, no doubt death threats), then lawyer up and probably end up owning cnn.

And ruin his life just to make you happy?

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Don't worry some American will snap and shoot a crowd any day now.

More americans are killed every year by guns than have been by 911 and the following war.

More Americans shooting Americans is about only thing YOU can relie on.

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: SmilingROB

originally posted by: whywhynot
Well half of CNN moonlight for the CIA so what do you expect?

Can you give me a link to your source please. It should be easy for you you to do if what you say is true.

Sorry but my sources are unnamed and confidential, just like CNN.

posted on Jul, 9 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Mockery is new to you, isn't it?

Care to count how often I've used it prior to those few times? Oddly enough, I'm actually kind of curious...not enough to do it myself, so if you would?

I've only got 37000 plus posts...

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Mockery is new to you, isn't it?

Care to count how often I've used it prior to those few times? Oddly enough, I'm actually kind of curious...not enough to do it myself, so if you would?

I've only got 37000 plus posts...

No not really, since I was actually mocking the use of said word in the first place. Something that clearly went over your head.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join