It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So when did CNN become a Police Organization?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
CNNBlackmail

After posting his apology, "HanA**holeSolo" called CNN's KFile and confirmed his identity. In the interview, "HanA**holeSolo" sounded nervous about his identity being revealed and asked to not be named out of fear for his personal safety and for the public embarrassment it would bring to him and his family.

Mistake number 1. Never confirm your identity. Also Mistake number 2 is dont return the calls. Block um like any irs scam caller.

CNN is not publishing "HanA**holeSolo's" name because he is a private citizen who has issued an extensive statement of apology, showed his remorse by saying he has taken down all his offending posts, and because he said he is not going to repeat this ugly behavior on social media again. In addition, he said his statement could serve as an example to others not to do the same. CNN reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change.

When the uck did you become a Police Organization? Kathy Griffinholds up the Presidents severed bloody head but this is ugly behavior. Haahaha what ucking joke.

The Committee to Protect Journalists said in a statement this week that the tweet "undermines the work of the media in the U.S. and makes it more dangerous." CNN said in a statement that the tweet "encourages violence against reporters."

But encouraging violence against your President is Okay. I see the leftist standard.

Trump has not issued an apology for the tweet, which he sent Sunday morning. Homeland Security Adviser Tom Bossert said on ABC's This Week that "no one would perceive" the tweet as a threat.

Trump does not apologize. I thought that was made clear during the election. Keep on getting triggered CNN this is hilarious. CNN is now dead as a organization.

edit on 5-7-2017 by Xianb because: (no reason given)

This is outrageous that CNN is acting like the Censorship Police.

He has Free Speech just like you CNN. I think its time for HanSolo to go public immediately so CNN doesnt have any dirt on him and Sue them for Free Speech Suppression.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
didn't you know the people that make memes like that are all hitler youth neo-nazi cotzy fozzy racist massajjjjjonast big bad meanies that hurt peoples feelings so they don't get to play in the fairytale neverland of the proper daydream of fantastic cushy pillow nice party land... so they need to burn in hell, and not be allowed to speak, type, breath or think.

#cosmicbrainfart

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Xianb

They're not a police organization.

They are operating on horrible judgment, and are jeopardizing their business.

But if you do things on the internet where everyone can see, don't be surprised if when you do something offensive they bring it up.

If he didn't say racist and antisemitic remarks he would have all the leverage right now.

I don't agree with what's happening but if you publicly post things that can be used against you.... Don't be surprised if it gets used against you.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

I hope he goes public...with a HUGE lawsuit.

CNN is not news and their reporters are not journalists.

link   

Keep in mind that almost all of our media is controlled.

But let's get excited about a stupid network like CNN, it seems the plan is working.

link   
Well half of CNN moonlight for the CIA so what do you expect?

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I agree Mr. Solo needs a good civil attorney! The damages seem substantial and the evidence editorialized and even tweeted.

And they talk about Trump's tweets. Sheesh.

edit on 5-7-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
As I've said in the past, they will go kicking and screaming into the darkness.

This whole thing is a bunch of b.s.
A large organization threatening to ruin someone for a joke is just ridiculous.

Frankly, I hope pol goes open season on those tards and digs real deep into the CNN personalities.

I'm sure they have lots of dirty secrets that could ruin them.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

They're not a police organization.

They are operating on horrible judgment, and are jeopardizing their business.

But if you do things on the internet where everyone can see, don't be surprised if when you do something offensive they bring it up.

If he didn't say racist and antisemitic remarks he would have all the leverage right now.

I don't agree with what's happening but if you publicly post things that can be used against you.... Don't be surprised if it gets used against you.

Except the things he posted has NOTHING to do with WHY the Clinton New Network is TRIGGERED. God dont you see the spin? They doxed him because of the Gif not the Redit Posts.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Kid played it wrong for sure.

He should have let them expose him, incurred the damages(lost job, defimation of character, no doubt death threats), then lawyer up and probably end up owning cnn.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Here's a little secret...

CNN is MASQUERADING as a "news" network. It's actually a Domestic-based Terrorist Organization, whose goal is 3 fold..

1. Destroy President Trump.

2. Start a CIVIL WAR inside the USA.

3. Get the USA involved in an International War.

(In that order)
edit on 7/5/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Good evening. I am your sectors "Meme Officer".

Please submit all memes that you wish to publish online to me at this address fascistmedia@lameexcuse.corn

We will review it and if it falls in line with what we like and think, it will be approved for posting.

If it isn't approved, we will be forced to send you and your family to a "Re-Education Center".

Love,
Political Meme Officer McAngry

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Try to play the internet, the internet plays you.

Or play stupid games win stupid prizes?

CNN's choice.
edit on 5-7-2017 by HappyFisherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Its not presidential to tweet in the first place, but the video was funny and not a big deal. Until the crazed media made it one. There are a million video clips made that are far worse that everyone laughs at including those pompous asses at cnn. Leave the poor guy alone. The most to do about nothing ever. Go find something important and quit virtue signaling with smeared poo.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   
CNN managed to find a meme creator in a few hours... however CNN & 17 intelligence agencies are still looking for Russians hiding behind the WH curtains.. some +10 months later.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ker2010
CNN managed to find a meme creator in a few hours... however CNN & 17 intelligence agencies are still looking for Russians hiding behind the WH curtains.. some +10 months later.

That's only because the meme actually exists.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   

God dont you see the spin? They doxed him because of the Gif not the Redit Posts.

Last time I checked his identity isn't known.

So it's not full blown, again I don't agree with this by any means. It's bad business practice, but I'm not going to flip out.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

1. Start a Civil War in the US - Accomplished. The division is there. There is no color anymore only hate of authority, order and singular thought.

2. Destroy President Trump - This is what they cannot do. They are trying..but...it will not happen.

3. Get the USA involved in an International War - Enter North Korea. 90% of their imports are Chinese. Trade has increased by almost 40% since the same time 2016.Flatten NK and they need to rebuild. I would think that would be a bonus for China.

So, the question is, when is the next terror attack/mass school shooting set to go off?

edit on 07pm31pmf0000002017-07-05T22:14:11-05:001011 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

edit on 07pm31pmf0000002017-07-05T22:26:32-05:001032 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

I think every Executive that works at CNN should be required to go see a child psychologist and be required to point out "Where on this doll did the Meme touch you?".

Just my take on their insane behavior.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I'm sure CNN's lawyers are telling them to bury this.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join