It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemotherapy may spread cancer and trigger more aggressive tumours, warn scientists

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Not all chemo drugs do that. I don't think it would be wise to do chemo before surgery anyway. Taking antioxidants while you have cancer is not good. They shield the body from identifying the chemicals from rapid growth. They can protect you if you do not have cancer, but supplements should not be taken if you have it. It is not the time to start trying to make up for your mistakes. Many Doctors tell a person to stop taking antioxidants when they have cancer.

There would be some natural ways to slow the cancer so the body can kill the cancer of the breast. Aromatase inhibitors would work somewhat. You can use celery/parsley chemistry or even grapefruit chemistry to inhibit aromatase activity. Don't eat soy products either. You can even use Milk Thistle to inhibit aromatase. Bromelain can help to dampen cancer progression too. I know other ways to kill cancer, but these target breast cancer well and the article was about breast cancer.

Celery/parsley chemistry is good for killing more than breast cancer, that would actually be immunotherapy not chemotherapy. That family includes cilantro, oregano, and even carrots. Parsley flakes taste good on chicken though, better than taking a medication.

Once you have full blown cancer, it needs to be taken out most times, Some chemotherapy is necessary sometimes. I personally would get the operation and probably run my own chemo/immuno therapy regiment. I won't take some of the pills doctors give that ease your suffering either, no med will work with those, I have research some of those drugs to ease your departure. I know some people who were put on them after saying no more to chemo. It kind of makes it impossible for a person to try anything on their own and succeed. It is a nice option to lessen your suffering time if you elect to die though.

Got to be upfront, you had me till the homeopath vitamins stuff. Read the latest medical research, the industry is a scam. Do a search of the annals of internal medicine.

Denny

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   
When I do holistic natural cancer cures on my skin, it moves, metastasizes. Always.

A tiny brown bump on top of my ear went away with three applications of baking soda

Then my earlobe went bloody just for a day or two, just a little bit. The earlobe kinda creased at the line, but healed up in a week

Next week my upper neck had red rash badly

Week after that, the red bumps gave me an itchy rash

Week after two inches further down

Gone after the final week it went down one more ring....8 inches down from my neck

When your doctor says we cured that one cancer, but now it's in the brain.....do not let him say radiation, just keep natural on it....let natural have some time at it at least!

Lastly don't pray about it.....SPEAK to the problem. God relinquished his ability, but gave it to you. Jesus said if you will speak to the mountain........see

That's why God had to let Satan have a try at Job in the Scripture

edit on 5-7-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaCook

originally posted by: rickymouse
Not all chemo drugs do that. I don't think it would be wise to do chemo before surgery anyway. Taking antioxidants while you have cancer is not good. They shield the body from identifying the chemicals from rapid growth. They can protect you if you do not have cancer, but supplements should not be taken if you have it. It is not the time to start trying to make up for your mistakes. Many Doctors tell a person to stop taking antioxidants when they have cancer.

There would be some natural ways to slow the cancer so the body can kill the cancer of the breast. Aromatase inhibitors would work somewhat. You can use celery/parsley chemistry or even grapefruit chemistry to inhibit aromatase activity. Don't eat soy products either. You can even use Milk Thistle to inhibit aromatase. Bromelain can help to dampen cancer progression too. I know other ways to kill cancer, but these target breast cancer well and the article was about breast cancer.

Celery/parsley chemistry is good for killing more than breast cancer, that would actually be immunotherapy not chemotherapy. That family includes cilantro, oregano, and even carrots. Parsley flakes taste good on chicken though, better than taking a medication.

Once you have full blown cancer, it needs to be taken out most times, Some chemotherapy is necessary sometimes. I personally would get the operation and probably run my own chemo/immuno therapy regiment. I won't take some of the pills doctors give that ease your suffering either, no med will work with those, I have research some of those drugs to ease your departure. I know some people who were put on them after saying no more to chemo. It kind of makes it impossible for a person to try anything on their own and succeed. It is a nice option to lessen your suffering time if you elect to die though.

Got to be upfront, you had me till the homeopath vitamins stuff. Read the latest medical research, the industry is a scam. Do a search of the annals of internal medicine.

Denny

What homeopath vitamin stuff? I am talking about chemicals in the foods I listed that actually stimulate apoptosis. Because cancer cells are growing faster, they take in more then die. There is an expensive medicine that is created off of the chemistry of celery and parsley, both of which are cheap and fairly potent. You do not want to start juicing celery and drinking lots of it. www.worldhealth.net... www.globalresearch.ca...

I am talking about adjusting enzymes, some of which cause an uptick of P53 which can trigger our immune system to ramp up and fight the cancer. Antioxidant supplements can mask the P53 pathway. allowing cancer to slowly grow and get big before detection. Bromelain is in pineapple juice and a very similar compound is in grapefruit. But the grapefruit also contains chemistry that causes a reduction of the estrogen receptor usage. I do not know if pineapple has that ability. Milk thistle is not the only thistle that has anticancer properties, so do any thistles out there. But Blessed thistle might not be a good choice, it has some breast enlargement properties too. Stick to milk or bull thistle or just buy milk thistle at a coop or many stores, it's properties are well known and documented in medicine. Even Mayo Clinic has information and dosage of thistle in treatment of diseases.

No homeopathic crap parrotted here, I research things well, I also have tried thistle, if you do not handle sulfur foods well because lack of enzyme production I would avoid using it unless really needed. .

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Good find...however, I thought it was known that chemo causes cancer in other parts of the body because it is a nasty process for someone who already has a weakened immune system?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Well I don't know about alllll that...

But when I was administered chemo, I had to sign papers saying I understood the potential side-effects. Some of the side-effects were potential other cancers such as leukemia.

So, I could potentially get another type of cancer to treat my cancer?

Seems legit!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I don't think it would be wise to do chemo before surgery anyway.

Exactly what I am thinking also. I've come to the conclusion that solid cancer cells are cells that regress to a more primitive, bacteria like status due to damage to the regulation mechanisms that make them cooperate to form an organism (us). Being top notch eukaryotes, they now have all the liberty to show their capacity at adaptation to survive adverse conditions, multiply and invade uncolonized territory.

Like bacterial infection, if you do not eradicate them ASAP, they become resistant. If they find the place where they are unhospitable, they move hoping to find a better place to grow (metastasis). If the tumor (colony) grow too big, thus becoming unhospitable, they move...

Probably better to treat them well and remove the tumor with a scalpel with a generous margin. It have long been believed that biopsying a tumor provided a non negligible increase in risk of metastasis.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AkontaDarkpaw
So does this open the door for lawsuits?

As a settlement they should have to provide the known cancer cures instead of just the treatments.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: scojak

Chemo seems to have cured me.
Nigh on 30 years now.

Is that long enough?
edit on 7/6/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: scojak

originally posted by: AkontaDarkpaw
So does this open the door for lawsuits?

As a settlement they should have to provide the known cancer cures instead of just the treatments.

Agreed. That and a refund of the cost of treatment.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: AkontaDarkpaw
Does that only apply to cancer treatments?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
Does that only apply to cancer treatments?

At this point probably though imagine if Any medical lawsuit resulted in refunds...

The tragedy is that pharmaceuticals in general have this problem.

Hey OP... something worth researching. When did the patent run out on chemo?

How much ya wanna bet that it just ran out and a renewal was denied or not sought?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
When did the "patent run out" on antibiotics?

Your question is meaningless.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

OK.

We (my wife, our 4 kids, and every sympathetic life we touch) have just lived the hell of breast cancer since December.

The Telegraph article terrifies me, so I dig deeper - inspired by the words "could...." and "...suggests" in the article.

Below is a link to the source which refers to the"increased risk" related to a specific type of chemo.

I'm no Doctor, so check if you are concerned but be clear about how specific the reported study is.

I also have no idea what the science stuff means, but I think I understand what words like "...cancer cell dissemination were reversed by..." as in my second quote.

stm.sciencemag.org...

"...Moreover, in the residual breast cancers of

patients treated with neoadjuvant paclitaxel after doxorubicin plus cyclophosphamide,

TMEM score and its mechanistically connected MENAINV isoform expression pattern were both increased, suggesting that chemotherapy, despite decreasing tumor size, increases the risk of metastatic dissemination...."

and also...

"....Chemotherapy-induced TMEM activity and cancer cell dissemination were reversed by either administration of the TIE2 inhibitor rebastinib or knockdown of the MENA gene..."

I can imagine many oncologists phones will be hot this morning.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
My comment was to the OP which is directly related to chemotherapy.

Where are you getting antibiotics from? What does that have to do with this thread? Your comment makes no sense.

Pharmaceutical drugs have a limited patent. Once the patent expires lawyers have a field day with the drugs/surgeries that are no longer protected under patent law and lawsuits are possible for injuries caused by said medications and surgeries.

Based on this pattern, i am guessing that this information isn't new but is being disseminated now because of patent expiration.

edit on 6-7-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Rather than guessing, reading the study (rather than an MSM interpretation) may be more informative.

Rather than condemning chemotherapy in general, understanding the study (which takes some effort) may be a better course.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I can only hope I go out in a blaze of glory, before that happens. having had both chemo and radiation, I already have all sorts of ailments that can be directly related to the treatment. But then again, they say " the good go first " , so I will do my best to stay an evil bastard

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 2Faced

Thirty years after both, the only side effects I (and my doctor) can discern are slight anemia and an inability to gain ten pounds to get to my fighting weight of 175.

Considering the alternative (2 years instead of 30)...not much to complain about.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Rather than guessing, reading the study (rather than an MSM interpretation) may be more informative.

Rather than condemning chemotherapy in general, understanding the study (which takes some effort) may be a better course.

Where are you getting the idea that I'm condemning chemotherapy? My grandfather just came off it in May and i know others whose lives have been saved because of it. Like my sister.

I don't condemn it at all... just pointing out a potential reason for the timing of the study.

It seems like you're misinterpreting my posts.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Not complaining at all. Although I welcomed the alternative at that time, cause I was very far (as in you could hold me in front of a window and see my heart beating). But I never knew, and I was never told, that I could expect what I now experience. Kinda bugs me a bit.
I tried to upload a before and after pic, but my ipad is uncooperative. Besides, not a pretty sight anyway....

And to be clear, I was told afterwards, that the problems I now have (mostly bone and muscle related), are confirmed to be related to either the chemo, or the radiation.

edit on 6-7-2017 by 2Faced because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Agreed. That and a refund of the cost of treatment.

Do you want a refund if the antibiotics don't save you?
If you die of cancer after chemo?

I see guarantees for neither.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join