It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican rocked: Police raid drug-fuelled gay orgy at cardinal's apartment

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:36 AM
link   
i'm mostly just jealous that the priests seem to be having more drug-fueled gay orgies than i am
my last one was months ago, and i didn't get to dress as a nun or anything
((

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
No not kidding. Satan owns them and have for a long time.

I didn't see anyone comment on your image. It is almost unbelievable that they would be that out in the open, and very few people even notice. The Catholic Church is a mouthpiece of the Serpent, how any Christian can follow them is pretty mind boggling.

I was going to comment, then fell asleep Lol.

That's a manipulated image taken through a fisheye lens. They have corrected the curvature in the seating to make it look real.

It's a weird hall yes, but it's not as serpenty looking when you get in there.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Why would the police break up an orgy? Are they illegal in Italy?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Positive the Vatican police have turned a blind eye to a lot worse than adult orgies in their time.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

God is obviously not real. Satan is not real. People just make decisions based on what they want to do.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
As long as they were all consenting adults I see nothing wrong here.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Why would anyone be Catholic after all the sex and pedophile abuse cases?

I just don't get it.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

2000 years of hope and faith just dont go away that easy. There are some people desperately need guidance in their life or they will become lost and commit suicide. Unfortunately they are surrendering their souls to the wolves instead of the shepard. And it's their children and the next generation who will suffer both in spiritual and material. The kingdom of God isnt outside. It is inside. All you have to do is just look inside yourself..

But religion take that away and you wonder why this priests are acting against the very words they preach to other people? Their mouth speak of God but their heart reject God. They are spiritually dead they could no longer tell what is morally right or morally wrong. They dont care their neighbors. They are just drug addicted delusional worms, sexually depressed and liars.
edit on 6-7-2017 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

I just don't get it.

You are actually mistaking these corrupt priests as Catholic, they are not and they are not christian they are anti christian so the Catholic's and other Christian's are there victim's.

But hey why would anyone choose to stand by a guy whom stood by them, why would anyone believe in a man who died for them and only asked that they treat one another with respect and love God as there real father.

Of course you could go the other way and regard yourself, your consciousness and all thing's as not real, just a happenstance of random occurrence and only temporary were somehow against all the law's of conservation life crawled out of a muddy pool and announced to the universe that it was there with a loud fart before promptly learning to split the atom and blow itself apart,

Hmm somehow put that way Atheism does sound just as much a fairy tale does it not, the last time I had an argument with a muddy pool it was because I had stepped in it and it did not answer back, did not get angry, did not crawl up onto the side of it's basin and run for political position.

Of course they like to build houses of card's, the pool somehow gave rise to complex self replicating molecule's that then against all the odd's somehow formed a symbiosis with other self replicating molecule's (so not just one self replicating molecule type in that pool) and some of them learned to become different thing's, eventually the pool got smart enough to wrap itself up in a shell made of these self replicating molecule's and voted for a Mayer to lead it so from that point on Mr Nucleus became head of this pool colony that then invented leg's (flagellum) and learned to move so that it could get out of the now crowded neighborhood, learned to split and make itself into two then four then eight and all the while working perfectly in symbiotic harmony AND all the while ignoring the law's of conservation as it was actually going against them like water flowing up a hill.

But hey they believe that so let them they are not harming me right?.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Well at least SOMEONE in the Catholic religion isn't a huge sexual prude.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
As long as they were all consenting adults I see nothing wrong here.

Every penny received by the church comes from their followers and it is not for drugs.You see nothing wrong with their parties and drugs being financed by the fleeced sheep? They live rent free eat free and are clothed by the people who believe them to be what they say they are. It would be no different than paying the police force to run organized crime should we care?

Catholics in Newark, N.J., were outraged to learn that Archbishop John Myers had spent $500,000 for an extension on his retirement home. Catholics in Atlanta questioned the acceptability of Archbishop Wilton Gregory's building a $2.2 million residence for himself.
For many, these actions raised the questions: What is acceptable compensation for a sitting bishop and for a retired bishop? Who determines what's acceptable?

www.ncronline.org...

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Hmm somehow put that way Atheism does sound just as much a fairy tale does it not, the last time I had an argument with a muddy pool it was because I had stepped in it and it did not answer back, did not get angry, did not crawl up onto the side of it's basin and run for political position.

That's because that is a ridiculous argument that doesn't account for what atheism means. It is just a rehash of the tired strawman that atheism is a religion when it is just a belief. The absence of belief in a god.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Wrong and No, Atheism is the BELIEF there is NO god, Lack of Belief fall's into the catagory of Agnostic not Atheist.

Lack of Belief is NOT Belief Against, Atheism IS Belief Against therefore it is a BELIEF and BELIEF's fall into the Superstition and religion category.

Get it right.

Atheists are BELIEVERS that there is NO god.

Agnostic's (No Knowledge roughly from greek) Do NOT BELIEVE FOR or AGAINST so they are actually the only rational one's in the room from a science based arguement, of course a science based argument that discount's people's personal and non empirical experiences.

Hmmphfff (Walks off with nose in the air and promptly strip's over untied shoe lace).

And what is that about Straw men, your not a pagan whom burn's animal's, captive's and virgins in a giant straw man are you, got me worried now.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
As long as they're all consenting adults, who cares? Mind you, it's up to them to sort out the job-related conflicts.

Well at least they are not fornicators...lol

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck
As long as they're all consenting adults, who cares? Mind you, it's up to them to sort out the job-related conflicts.

Well at least they are not fornicators...lol

Love it!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I just don't get it.

Many are drawn to lifestyles that support their desires such as priest, coaches, children counselors..etc... I noticed it was the " Vatican Police" and not just the police.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

...Congregation for Doctrine of the Faith...

In case some do not realize, the CDF is the direct descendant of the Office of the Inquisition.

Joseph Ratzinger was Secretary of the CDF until he was elected Pope Benedict XVI. The Secretary of the CDF is the direct legal descendant of the 'Grand Inquisitor'.

The current Secretary of the CDF is Luis Ladaria Ferrer.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
This thread reminded me of a story from a couple of years ago, and here it is.

Because of course, the perfectly innocent explanation here is that the Vatican librarian entrusted his car to two crooks and asked them to drive it halfway across Europe to be serviced in France. WTF?

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Agnosticism and Atheism aren't two mutually exclusive things. You can be both, and MOST atheists are agnostics. You are still wrong about the definition atheism too. Atheism is only a lack of a belief in god. Agnosticism means you aren't sure if a god exists. So gnostic atheism would be saying there is no god.
edit on 7-7-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I just don't get it.

I noticed it was the " Vatican Police" and not just the police.

That's because the Vatican City is an independent, autonomous country. I you don't seet the police in American states that border Canada or Mexico going into those countries to investigate noise complaints at parties. Same concept here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join