It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Nationalist Threatens Families of CNN Staffers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: theantediluvian

You tried, without evidence, to tie in Donald Trump Jr with the likes Daily Stormer and other white supremacists. That's pretty low.

Donald Trump Jr brings himself into it by repeating s# from the alt-right Twittersphere which is inextricably linked to white supremacists. That's not my fault. In fact, what's this? The third thing that Donald Trump has tweeted that originated with white supremacists?

At what point is it fair to point out that it keeps happening?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
good.. i have no sympathy for cnn

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Learningman

Did you say the same about the young rather antisemitic man who created the meme, who is being hounded? I respected you for being sensible and knowing when partisanship should stop. Fools, me and ye.

I said that the racist asshat that created the GIF in the first place should sue CNN and that CNN should can Andrew Kaczynski. I have no problem calling it a threat and denouncing it for what it was.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Everyone has free speech under the first amendment. If CNN threatens people against the first amendment, then of course, it's game on.

link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt

They're not doing it because of those comments, it's just an ironic piece that articulates the general mood, the Daily Stormer is all about Political incorrectness, a reaction against the absurdist behaviour of the Left, nobody takes them seriously.

The Daily Stormer also ADVOCATED sneaking in and infiltrating online CONSPIRACY communities.

HM....

link   
a reply to: tadaman

No. What I was looking for is somebody — anybody — from among the Trump supporters to recognize this for how abhorrent it was and be willing to denounce it.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

i thought you were a proponent of 'i may have used (x) groups words for context and meaning but that in no way means i am affiliated with (x)' ?

I may be confusing you with somebody else, but i feel sure that you have made the argument before that using certain sources does not equate to wholehearted support of such sources. If I am wrong I apologise though.

*I am of that persuasion though.*

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: Learningman

Did you say the same about the young rather antisemitic man who created the meme, who is being hounded? I respected you for being sensible and knowing when partisanship should stop. Fools, me and ye.

I said that the racist asshat that created the GIF in the first place should sue CNN and that CNN should can Andrew Kaczynski. I have no problem calling it a threat and denouncing it for what it was.

Looks like CNN failed at finding the real maker of the Gif.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   

Liar.

You are mr hit piece. Everyone is against this, what are you so daft as to actually believe we are heartless monsters from some alien world?

Please.

I eat babys and rape dead old people. Right?

But really, how inconvenient for the narrative if I dont fit into the perfect label you gave us. How official.

edit on 7 5 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

link   

Thank you for replying. My opinion also, though I don't think he should sue.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join