It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Nationalist Threatens Families of CNN Staffers

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Drama loving troll, white supremacist provocateur and hacker, Andrew Auernheimer, aka "weev," has issued a open threat to all CNN staffers in a post on The Daily Stormer. Citing an Internet rumor spread by Trump trolls — and none other than Donald "Fake News" Trump Jr — Aurenheimer hypocritically cried foul when a story from the recently acquired "K File" team, published by CNN, contained a thinly-veiled threat to out the racist Trump fanboy behind the Trump wrestling GIF.

Much of the post makes reference to an Internet rumor that the creator was a 15 year-old. A rumor DTJ was happy to repeat:

Side note:

Donald Trump Jr, who clearly has his pulse on the white supremacist beat, should probably consider sitting this one out considering that he doxxed an innocent woman on Twitter in March of last year.

Among his "demands" from CNN, in addition to the "public firing" of the "K File" team, are a $50k college scholarship and assurances that "his family will never be harmed by your organization." This is all rather ironic coming from Auernheimer who doxxed game developer Kethy Sierra (which he now denies) as part of the #GamerGate harassment campaigns that gave rise to the likes of Mike Cernovich, who is posting on a white supremacist website that posted a list of regular folks who should be harassed into suicide because of their support for Hillary Clinton.

Here's what Aurenheimer threatens if his demands are not met:

If you do not do this, we are going to be tracking you down just like you tracked him down.

You are fake news, and we are the real media. As journalists, we have the right to track people down and seek comment on your criminal associations. We now have jackboots on the ground in every major metro area in the world.

We are going to track down your parents.
We are going to track down your siblings.
We are going to track down your spouses.
We are going to track down your children. Because hey, that’s what you guys get to do, right? We’re going to see how you like it when our reporters are hunting down your children.

We are going to seek comment from them all, because you are fake news terrorists engaged in a seditious plot to undermine our President and the 63 million people who voted for him. HanAssholeSolo was a private citizen, but none of you are. We are going to see you brought to account for this, because that’s what real media does: expose criminals.

Any CNN employee that does not want to be tracked down alongside their families will have one additional week to quit CNN and denounce their act of blackmail against a private citizen. After that, it is game on.

Do you understand what is coming? This is going to be ironic punishment. You are going to have the exact thing done to you that you’ve been doing to us for ages. You have an easy chance to stop this, so don’t say that we don’t play fair, and don’t pretend you didn’t have it coming.

We didn’t make these rules – you did – and now we’re going to force you to play by them. Hope you enjoy what is coming, you filthy rat k--e [OP's edit] bastards.

Kill yourselves, k--e [OP's edit] news fakers. You deserve every single bit of what you are about to get.

While I don't buy Kaczynski's lame misinterpretation excuse and I believe that he should lose his job, threatening the families of thousands of CNN staffers with visits by "jackboots" has, in my opinion, crossed a line into criminal behavior.

The doxxing of CNN personalities began hours ago with personal phone numbers and addresses posted to 8chan and 4chan. This is perhaps the most glaring hypocrisy of this entire s#show. Doxxing people to shut them up is the what these people do. They're no heroes. They're no defenders of privacy or anonymity on the Internet. I can't imagine a more absurd claim to moral high ground.
edit on 2017-7-5 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian
CNN threatens to DOX private citizens that make fun about them is the real story here. And it's CNN that crossed the line into criminality by doing it.

edit on 5-7-2017 by muthmon because: (no reason given)

CNN also appears to have committed a federal felony violation of 18 U.S. Code § 241 in relation to the 1st Amendment www.justice.gov...

twitter
edit on 5-7-2017 by muthmon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
We already have a thread on this in the mud pit.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Good.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I believe that's called satire...

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
We already have a thread on this in the mud pit.

I started composing this earlier and was interrupted by a conference call. Oh well, I'm sure the mods will close it.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
A LOT of this "SJW" STUFF all started with gamergate.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The left's triggering intensifies

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Somebody should tell all the "magapedes" who are actively doxxing CNN staffers that they can knock it off because it's all "satire."

Then they should inform all those social media users who were harassed into closing their accounts when The Daily Stormer posted a big list of their tweets and suggested that they be harassed into killing themselves. And then tell all the people that harassed them that it was "satire."

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

The doxxing of CNN personalities began hours ago with personal phone numbers and addresses posted to 8chan and 4chan. This is perhaps the most glaring hypocrisy of this entire s#show. Doxxing people to shut them up is the what these people do. They're no heroes. They're no defenders of privacy or anonymity on the Internet. I can't imagine a more absurd claim to moral high ground.

Cry me a river, CNN declared war when they decided they were going to DOX a private citizen unless he shut up and apologized. Whatever happens now is their own fault. They opened pandoras box.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Good.

So you stand on the side of neo-Nazis harassing the family members of people employed by CNN?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

How'd that convo go?

Ring RIng RIng

"Ante, we need some damage control stat, call us back"

BWaahhhh

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Yes.

Kill em all.

Is that what you wanted to hear?

I want to believe it now. Lets make things worse until we cant.

Push, push harder.

Lets make things worse. You in your world, us in ours. Then lets get our respective camps to fight eachother until we are dead from it.

edit on 7 5 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Try saying white supremacists more, might work. maybe add that they are nazis.
edit on 5/7/2017 by Learningman because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/7/2017 by Learningman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

You tried, without evidence, to tie in Donald Trump Jr with the likes Daily Stormer and other white supremacists. That's pretty low.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Learningman

That's the lefts new buzzword, they've moved on from alt right lol

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Did you say the same about the young rather antisemitic man who created the meme, who is being hounded? I respected you for being sensible and knowing when partisanship should stop. Fools, me and ye.
edit on 5/7/2017 by Learningman because: typing faults

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I just hope CNN employees have a wake up call like that this kid got.

Why are referring to him as "a kid?" Last I heard he was middle-aged. What "wake up call" is it that you speak of? CNN employs, I'm sure, thousands of people who have no control over Andrew Kaczynski. So they should have their families threatened because of something he did?

That's pretty ironic considering you go right from saying that to this:

Also, screw people who equate Trump supporters to white supremacists.

So in the space between those two lines you became concerned with people being unfairly associated with others? I didn't equate Trump supporters with white supremacists but you sure don't seem to have a problem supporting them.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

They're not doing it because of those comments, it's just an ironic piece that articulates the general mood, the Daily Stormer is all about Political incorrectness, a reaction against the absurdist behaviour of the Left, nobody takes them seriously.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Last I heard they got the wrong one.

Also I said KILL THEM ALL

Edit to add:
Hey ante, when was the last time you helped end racism in the real world?

I could teach you. You start by putting your mouth and ass on the front line. Then you fight a racist until they fear making others fear.

Nice words you got going for the cause.

I bet nazis fear the crap out of your scorn online.

edit on 7 5 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join