It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumpinistas join with American Nazis for The Reddit Crusade

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

I probably wouldn't comment but would probably be thinking "it is what it is".

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Even though you made some unnecessary connections to Trump Jr - I'll ignore that, atleast you presented your OP in a way that that wasn't filled with rhetoric.

I agree, we shouldn't be advocating violence like this, especially against innocent children. I don't condone any of that, but at the same time I'm not surprised it got to that point. I'm all for freedom of speech and expression, satire in the most controversial and disrespectful way is fair game, but when there is a direct threat, that is where I would draw the line.

What's happening is they are fighting fire with fire now.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: aethertek

Damn you guys are bitter as hell.

And also very entertaining, so thanks for the entertainment.

It really is F-U-n to watch these guys piss in the wind.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's like watching self-combustion in slow-mo.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

Yes they're free to say, post or express whatever they like & I'm free to call them the useless scum that they are for their vile beliefs.

That"s my freedom of expression.

K~

Great, you like about 99.9% of America agrees that their beliefs are wrong, and I personally think are fueled by personal failures in life, so they need to blame someone, some group other than themselves. I do have one question..Seems you only focus on Trump and right wing and constantly work to connect the two. How about all the other extremest groups including left wingers, Antifa, gangs, human trafficking groups, Anarchist,and so on. All of which have a lot more going on that have created much bigger negative impact to the country recently than our hopeless Nazi fringe groups as they hangout in their single wides...

Are you sure that you are not more motivated by Hillary losing than anything else?

edit on 5-7-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

I'm sorry, I'm not seeing where this is a neo nazi doing this, mind sharing where that is coming from?

Jaden

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

They , subtly...... slip the racist card in. You know they are slick like spiderman in black tights. So smarter, much convincing. Wow truth.

Right wing Neo-Nazi skin head henchmen. We see those all the time. They must consist of like 99% of the population.

Infested. Trumpsters are. Racists.

edit on 7 5 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Yeah, they forced this guy to say he was a neo-nazi.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I probably wouldn't comment but would probably be thinking "it is what it is".

HEY...at least you are HONEST

BIG UP to you

Seriously tho...at least you gave it some thought!

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I hope liberals continue throwing around the NAZI labels, it just exposes them as the ignorant fools that they are. If that's how they plan on winning over middle America with that kind of rhetoric, they will continue to lose election after election.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

a reply to: daskakik

I'm not even talking about you. You really suck as discerning and I always have to elaborate for you, why?

Wasn't the same? You sure? The tone of all anti Trump rhetoric is the same. Context doesn't matter, as long as there is an opportunity to lump and paint, you're going to take it.

Hey, if the shoe fits, I'll wear it.

I didn't see this thread before I posted my own but if you take a look at it (it's short and closed), maybe you'll notice something.

You just can't let all the time you spent typing all your insults go to waste can you? F'n pathetic.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

originally posted by: theantediluvian

I'm not even talking about you. You really suck as discerning and I always have to elaborate for you, why?

Wasn't the same? You sure? The tone of all anti Trump rhetoric is the same. Context doesn't matter, as long as there is an opportunity to lump and paint, you're going to take it.

Hey, if the shoe fits, I'll wear it.

boo hoo.

I didn't see this thread before I posted my own but if you take a look at it (it's short and closed), maybe you'll notice something.

You just can't let all the time you spent typing all your insults go to waste can you? F'n pathetic.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

So you agree CNN was warranted on a moral level to make this guy fear for his life. Ok then,

I gave you a star because I dont want you to think I am a prick on top of being a cliche 90s Neo Nazi henchman. I do like Trump and all.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Not the guy who made the meme the guy in the article in the OP.

edit on 5-7-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I dont care. Does it even really matter anymore?

If I squint my eyes real hard I can see Trump himself.

Hit pieces, slander and absurdity everywhere.

I prefer the memes at this point.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
If I squint my eyes real hard I can see Trump himself.

This isn't really about trump. Actually this video is telling. Now that Trump won people are asking this guy if they should tone it down and he says no.

Not until “the people whose names echo are all #ing in their precious #ing Israel” and “the #ing basketball Americans are put into the #ing chains that they belong.”

This is who the article in the OP is about.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek

Neo-Nazi vows to ‘hunt down’ children of CNN staffers over reporting on pro-Trump Reddit troll

troll hacker Andrew Auernheimer (who goes by the pseudonym “weev”) rallied the Daily Stormer’s “troll army” in attacks against CNN based on the false assertion that HanAssholeSolo was underage. Although CNN has not published HanAssholeSolo’s identity after he published an apology and issued a promise to stop his trolling, Auernheimer led multiple far-right factions, including r/TheDonald, 4chan, the Daily Stormer and the “alt-lite,” in their own doxxing campaign. “Just like CNN tracked down this child and used media exposure as a bludgeon against him for posting (truthful and funny) things that they don’t like, we are going to begin tracking down their families as a bludgeon against them for publishing (seditiously fraudulent) things that we don’t like,” Auernheimer wrote. “CNN, this is your one singular chance to walk back this behavior of public blackmail. You have one week to fix this.”

www.rawstory.com...

Of course the Trumpinistas lied when claiming HanScum was a minor & further lied when claiming CNN doxxed him.
They never released his info.
www.cnn.com...

Unlike this scumbag Trump supporter who helped doxx CNN employees who had nothing to do with the event in question.

Pro-Trump activist with White House access promotes ‘doxed’ personal information for CNN anchors.

Jack Posobiec, a controversial pro-Trump activist who has attended White House briefings, hyped information on Wednesday that he claimed were the personal details of multiple CNN employees and talent. In a message posted to Twitter, which Raw Story is not linking to, Posobiec said that he received the information from the white supremacist group 8chan.

www.rawstory.com...

Wow another White Supremacist / Nazi group responsible, I"m shocked.

The guy these people are defending "HanScum" has posts that can't even be reprinted here because they violate damn near all the rules.
Strange though how familiar they sound to the same alt-right wing garbage I read here just without all the foul language.

Defend your Brethren, show us your works so we may know who you are.

K~

Throwing a lot of # around, but I'm not seeing anything stick.

I'll play.

You don't know me at all. But I will gladly wear the mantle of racist and/or neo-nazi, because those words have become meaningless in the last 6 months and it's all you have left. No. It's all you ever had to begin with. Go cry in a corner, because you are so obviously right and everyone else is wrong and we just can't see it like you can, and it frustrates you.

from a racist neo-nazi American of Cuban decent. 'Murica.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
FFS. We're in such dangerous territory.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Violence against anyone, in any way, for their political views, is just plain wrong. Argue, insult and back bite all you want, but going after someone for the things they believe in and you should be in jail. Period.

We tried to warn you. We tried and tried to tell you that if Liberals kept attacking people, spitting on them, dragging them out of cars and beating them, ANTIFA attacking people who came to see a Conservative speaker, setting fires, trashing stores, that there would come a backlash.

"They that sow the wind, shall reap the whirlwind"

Reap the whirlwind.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

That cuts both ways, doesn't it?

Isn't that how things escalate?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join