It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumpinistas join with American Nazis for The Reddit Crusade

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
SO when a CNN journaist is KILLED, beaten or assaulted...

What WILL the reaction here on ATS be?

I'd LOVE to hear...(in ADVANCE) how folks plan to respond...

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I'm not even talking about you. You really suck as discerning and I always have to elaborate for you, why?

Wasn't the same? You sure? The tone of all anti Trump rhetoric is the same. Context doesn't matter, as long as there is an opportunity to lump and paint, you're going to take it.

Hey, if the shoe fits, I'll wear it.

edit on 5-7-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Not escalating anything but the truth.

You're known by the company you keep.

Peas in a pod, birds of a feather, apple dont fall far from the tree.

They like their parables, there's a few for them.

K~

you mean like stupid liberals? wow, I wouldn't quite go that far, I know a few of them are just misguided. But I suppose it's easier to just put all who don't agree into their own box so you can shut it when you get scared.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

sir, not to disrespect all your previous posts, but that was pure genius.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Murcia starting to look more and more like Europe in 1920's. In one corner we have commies from antifa and in the other corner we have dumb redneck nazis. The divide is getting bigger by each day. Karma is a bitch !!!
Popcorn time !!!

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
you know damn, some of you guys are just really good and coming up with snarky, cutting, lovely insults and one liners. I wish that stuff came to me naturally as im sure it does to some of you but i can really appreciate the talent.

so anyway, just some ego stroking there....i really enjoy the mudpit and this is no exception.

carry on working each other over, i find it mighty entertaining and even sometimes very enlightening

cheers!

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
I'm not even talking about you. You really suck as discerning and I always have to elaborate for you, why?

This back and forth is you and me. I called you partisan. It only seems logical when you ask "who really is partisan" that you are asking between you and me. It's plain text and mind reading isn't available yet.

Wasn't the same? You sure? The tone of all anti Trump rhetoric is the same. Context doesn't matter, as long as there is an opportunity to lump and paint, you're going to take it.

The story behind this OP isn't just Trump bashing. The only time nazi was used was to describe the guy who called himself a neo-nazi.

edit on 5-7-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

You don't have to be a mind reader..

Anyways, like I said, I didn't even read the article, the OP and his following responses are all I need to see. Maybe you should go back and read them again.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

I think we know. Cult behavior isn't to hard to determine.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

You seem like a very angry and unhappy individual, lol.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Like:

and

Yes they're free to say, post or express whatever they like & I'm free to call them the useless scum that they are for their vile beliefs.

The first is what I've been saying, just sharing the story. The second is based on the guy in the story calling himself a neo-nazi so, although it sounds bad it is what the guy calls himself.

I'd say the OP and his following responses were not enough to inform you what the OP was actually about.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I'll just cut and paste your responses to the baseball shooting by the Bernie leftist.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

CNN's non stop racist rhetoric played a part in a Bernie Bro stabbing to death two people in Oregon as well as the attempted murder of a congressman at a baseball game.

What was CNN's reaction to that? To double down on the racism and even blame the congressman for being a racist.
edit on 5-7-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

You're known by the company you keep. 

Peas in a pod, birds of a feather, apple dont fall far from the tree. 

They like their parables, there's a few for them.

I like how you conveniently left out the rest of his post.

And again, I didn't read the article, meaning I don't care about it because the tone of the OP already told me all I needed to know.

Geez, why do you always do this to me daskakik? Go bully somebody else.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: muthmon
a reply to: aethertek

Forget about the Nazi's and your cries of racism.
CNN just triggered /pol/. They made a big mistake. /pol/ will unleash their autism on CNN.

That is so sad and pathetic, but also extremely amusing at the same time.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

That DIDN'T answer the question.

How do YOU plan to respond WHEN/IF a CNN employee is HURT?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Hey, if the shoe fits, I'll wear it.

I didn't see this thread before I posted my own but if you take a look at it (it's short and closed), maybe you'll notice something.

I agree that we shouldn't lump everyone in with the extremists. Just like I shouldn't be smeared with the actions of the "bike lock" asshole (though I have been). I have no problem denouncing the "bike lock" asshole. I have no problem vociferously denouncing the unhinged extremist who shot up the congressional baseball practice. I have absolutely no problem denouncing Andew Kaczynski for threatening this anti-semetic asshole.

All that is wrong, there are no justifications and no matter who was behind any of it, it's so plainly wrong on its face that nobody should do anything but denounce it.

What I see though from Trump supporters in that thread, was that though they will vigorously deny any affiliation, when it came time to denounce the actions of these extremists in their midst, many of them not only couldn't bring themselves to do it, a few cheered it on.
edit on 2017-7-5 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Sometimes...

I get the feeling EVERYTHING I'm seeing/reading is exactly what Russia WANTS. . .

ADDED:
From ALL parties involved.

edit on 5-7-2017 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

The rest was his opinion and not about the story in the article.

I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of saying I'm justified because I didn't bother reading the info provided in the OP before choosing a side, while being wrong all along.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join