It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hypocrisy of Trump Supporters.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
So it's your argurment.

No, it's your argument paraphrased.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

So it's your argurment.

No, it's your argument paraphrased.

Who thought it up and typed it out?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You did. I just paraphrased it.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

You did. I just paraphrased it.

Then you're double wrong, because I argued no such thing. It's your opinion, and it is demonstrably false.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Actually I proved it a few posts up. You could see where the two texts are saying the same thing, with different words.

Well, maybe not you.

Others can and that puts doubt into the validity of your claim and therefore we are back to you not being able to actually prove something and it just being your opinion.
edit on 5-7-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Actually I proved it a few posts up. You could see where the two texts are saying the same thing, with different words.

Well, maybe not you.

Others can and that puts doubt into the validity of your claim and therefore we are back to you not being able to actually prove something and it just being your opinion.

I never argued what you claimed I did. I explicitly expressed my argument numerous times. Why don't you compare my argument to your fake "paraphrase of it"?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
And that really is the biggest hypocrisy in my view. If in 2009 there was as much investigation and allegations of Russian collusion and interference in the Trump campaign and government then those who support Trump today would have been calling for Obama to be executed for treason.

This is your assumption. It may or may not hold water.

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Please stop the hypocrisy, Trump is human he is flawed, you better start accepting it.

No one is perfect. Trump doesn't get much done because of Democrat obstruction. Trump's today is the next Democrat president's future. GOP will remember this and won't let the next Democrat president do anything just like GOP didn't let Bill Clinton do anything.

Sort of like Obama whose scotus pick was totally obstructed and many other programs whereas Trump now has a GOP house and senate.

Your statement confirms the OP

Where you complaining when the GOP senate did everything in their power to obstruct EVERYTHING Obama did.
In fact their still trying to obstruct him.

edit on 5-7-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I am pretty sure most, if not all,, Trump supporters want to see Hillary prosecuted. I do not believe there was any Russian collusion, nor is there any evidence of such... It is a trumped up charge intended to clear the former president of illegally spying on his competition. I would suggest that the former administration armed and gave quarter to our enemies in the middle east. I believe it should be investigated. I also believe that using a fradualent Id is a serious crime. When Hillary's campaign floated the birthEr argument, everyone seemed to miss the real possibility that Obama could be a naturalized citizen. I wanted to know if he applied for foreign aid to pay for college... But I was laughed at and mocked by he left. So now our current POTUS is being investigated to protect the former from being investigated for illegal espionage. The true hypocrites reside on the left.
edit on 5-7-2017 by onthedownlow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

I never argued what you claimed I did.

Opinions differ.

I explicitly expressed my argument numerous times.

No you did not. That is why someone asked that you do so. I don't remember seeing it.

Why don't you compare my argument to your fake "paraphrase of it"?

I did, or at least to the only thing that looks like an argument. It says the same thing. You might opine differently.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

I said this is my argument. "The wrong word is being used, thus the accusation is false."

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I said this is my argument. "The wrong word is being used, thus the accusation is false."

And I said, that isn't an argument. That is a claim and your argument was:

It's not hypocrisy because hypocrisy is the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform.

The text above, apparently based on the definition of the word hypocrisy, substantiates your claim that "the wrong word is being used"

You obviously don't share this opinion. You have a different opinion.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   
HaHaha...Facts don't mean anything to you , eh??? What, you trying for a job with CNN???

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool
HaHaha...Facts don't mean anything to you , eh??? What, you trying for a job with CNN???

Facts are racist, ALL leftists must ignore facts or they are no longer a leftist . A leftist , by very definition, MUST ignore facts.

Facts do not take 'feelings' into account so therefore MUST be ignored.

If you want to upset a conservative, lie to him
If you want to upset a liberal, tell him the truth

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

And I said, that isn't an argument. That is a claim and your argument was:

It's not hypocrisy because hypocrisy is the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform.

The text above, apparently based on the definition of the word hypocrisy, substantiates your claim that "the wrong word is being used"

You obviously don't share this opinion. You have a different opinion.

Whatever you call it, this isn't my claim nor argument:

LesMis is arguing that since "Trump supporter" never claimed to be impartial he can do these things without being a hypocrite.

This is your opinion, and a wrong one I might add. It's untrue.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Whatever you call it, this isn't my claim nor argument:

Whether you want to accept it or not it is your paraphrased argument.

This is your opinion, and a wrong one I might add. It's untrue.

It may not have been clear to you at the moment but I think I have made it abundantly clear that I never said that I was quoting you or copying your argument. There was nothing untrue about what I wrote.

It is your argument in different words, although you seem to have trouble differentiating between the claim and the argument that you made to try and prove the claim.

Either way you have not actually proven anything so your opinions remain opinions.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Whether you want to accept it or not it is your paraphrased argument.

Whether you like it or not, I say what you were trying to say in your own words but really in my own words.

Are you the embodiment of CNN made into artificial intelligence out to right the wrong of its creators exacting the noble cause of revenge upon the average joe with a modicum of independent thought?

or what?

edit on 7 5 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
Whether you like it or not, I say what you were trying to say in your own words but also in my own words.

Both sets of text are there to compare.

Are you the embodiment of CNN made into artificial intelligence out to right the wrong of its creators exacting the noble cause of revenge upon the average joe with a modicum of independent thought?

Would I know if I were?

Independent thought? That is probably debatable.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Winkles away, ladies

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
do we dare mention Hillary getting a child rapist off then openly laughingly admitting his guilt or bill being involved with a woman that suicided with a gunshot to the back of her head , I personally think this much power to anyone is a bad idea yet it happens and there in lies the problem corruption on all sides promoted by big pharma and military industry so where do you turn ? every decision doesn't just affect America but the free? world

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I think you forgot to mention that he was banging an illegal immigrant and harboring an illegal immigrant. That's right...Melania is an anchor wife...Ooh...below the belt!

I think it's simple. There are two kinds of Trump supporters, stupid ones and ignorant ones. The ignorant supporters believed his BS.

The stupid supporters, don't care how hypocritical he is, so long as he says what they like to hear ideologically.

Stupid Trump supporters make excuses for his Chinese products. Stupid Trump supporters, patronize a man who said Hillary was in bed with Wall Street, all the while Mr. Trump is courting the very execs, he condemned.

So I guess it's okay for Trump supporters to be hypocrites, all in the name of patriotism.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join