It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hypocrisy of Trump Supporters.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

You just described human nature, not republicans, for the record.

I hope everyone knows the difference..

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

#1 - What does it matter where Trump's wife was born?.....she wasn't elected, he was.

It doesn't, I just find it strange that a group who were so upset at the mere idea that obama might have been Kenyan dont care that the first lady of the United States of America..... is not American. There is nothing wrong with it, its only a observation on my part.

#2 - The question of whether Hillary would have been better was asked AND answered during the election....she lost, right answer.

IS that not kind of what I said during the OP?

#3 - Questions about Hillary's health were valid....coughing fits every time she opened her mouth....dragged into a van like a side of beef. Where is the evidence of dementia with Trump?

It has been widely speculated in the media

This video gives a brief overview of the theory but if you do some simple Google searches you will find even more on it.

As its not really the topic i would rather not get into it too much there is another thread on the topic just now and I am planning on writing a more indepth thread into this myself.

#4 - The Leftists denounced Comey on several occasions also. A president does not need a reason to fire a FBI director.

Doesn't really change the hypocrisy though that the alt-right are all smiles when Comey announces reopening the Hilary investigation but then they lose it after Trump fires him?

#5 - How long can you keep pounding a dead horse? With you Leftists, it appears like it could be forever.

not even worth responding to sorry.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zarniwoop
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

in this thread I want to discuss this further in the hope this might lead to more civilised discussion.

You're looking for civil discussion in the Political Mud Pit forum?

I'll have to think of a word for that.

HAHA!!!

Oops.

Well a guy can hope right?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Here's one.

Obama played golf and everyone on ATS was up in arms.

Trump plays golf every week and that's ok....

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadlyhope

You just described human nature, not republicans, for the record.

I hope everyone knows the difference..

Im not like that, my friends arent like that. I only see that behavior when I converse on this forum board with trump supporters or other right wing chat outlets.

You probably see it in every human you converse with bc they are all well...like you.

Not all humans are like that.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Here's one.

Obama played golf and everyone on ATS was up in arms.

Trump plays golf every week and that's ok....

great example

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Yesterday I was shot down for posting a LINK about the Russia investigation being ramped up. Man they tried to rip me to shreds. Is not going to happen, I am still here, and they did not even hurt my feelings one bit. Trump supporters tend to make themselves look stupid, because even If you post a credible link, they refuse to even read it. Most of what these people are supporting, is based on what trump says, and NOT the truth.

The Comey, Hilary thing was a great example of that. Yup, these same people who now don't believe Comey, and defend trump are the same people who just months ago praised him....Kind of Funny trump also praised him.

The hypocrisy here on these threads is just ridiculous, I have pointed out how Obama and his presidency was ridiculed over, and over here on ATS because he was not legal. Yeah, they were wrong, you know how trump is always saying he deserves an apology, did he ever apologize for Repeatedly saying Obama was not legal!!!! 9 years though they went on and on about it. How much time the right Is wasting defending trump is just silly. You can literally show them a video backing up everything you say, and they still don't change.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Most of what these people are supporting, is based on what trump says, and NOT the truth.

That is kind of the heart of the problem.

link   
Hillary coughs and slips on an icy sidewalk...she is too old and mentally unstable.

Trump forgets to sign contracts, pretends to know chinese and japanese and cannot find his stretched limo right in front of him...he is just thinking so hard about all politics and how he can make the world a better place.
edit on 5-7-2017 by veracity because: (no reason given)

link   

It appears you do not know what hypocrisy means.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

It looks like no one in this thread knows what hypocrisy is.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

if i were you, i would just stop typing that, you are coming off as stupid

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

It appears you do not know what hypocrisy means.

To use a example given above.

Its nobody says anything when Trump plays golf.

Obama plays a few rounds and people were making criticising him over it.

Hypocrisy.

If Trump supporters actually rose above the hypocrisy there arguments could be taken seriously.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
If you say any group is any one thing YOU are a bigot

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

To use a example given above.

Its nobody says anything when Trump plays golf.

Obama plays a few rounds and people were making criticising him over it.

Hypocrisy.

If Trump supporters actually rose above the hypocrisy there arguments could be taken seriously.

That's not hypocrisy. Hypocrisy is the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151
If you say any group is any one thing YOU are a bigot

Ok then I think all paedophiles are evil

call me a bigot.

see how stupid that makes your comment?
edit on 5-7-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: veracity
Hillary coughs and slips on an icy sidewalk...she is too old and mentally unstable.

Trump forgets to sign contracts, pretends to know chinese and japanese and cannot find his stretched limo right in front of him...he is just thinking so hard about all politics and how he can make the world a better place.

What about the "does Hillary wear diapers" thread.....LOL

link   

if i were you, i would just stop typing that, you are coming off as stupid

What do I care how I come off to someone who doesn't even know what hypocrisy is?

link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

It looks like no one in this thread knows what hypocrisy is.

Obama plays golf and everyone of ATS loses there minds.

Trump plays golf and that's ok.

How is that not hypocrisy?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

in this thread I want to discuss this further in the hope this might lead to more civilised discussion

Stopped there because TLDR after looking at title and forum.

You serious though?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join