It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Professor teaches students about ‘the problem that is whiteness"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I agree with many here. This is pure racism

We are NOT different according to colour of skin, hair, eyes, or height or even number of toes (look it up). We are all the same. And anyone who teaches otherwise, or suggests one group should ever be treated differently from another, is a racist.

That racism may have occurred in the past is no exceuse to perpetuate it today

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

That requires the false premise that black people are mistreated by society to be true. It isn't.

Jaden

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I don't know what all the fuss is, I am not white, I am kind of a light tan color but considered white. I don't know how our society ever got so messed up on the race thing in the first place.

I have nothing against people of other races, some of them smell weird though, but that is because of the foods they eat. Mediteranian people smell different, some blacks smell different, the ones from down south eat a lot of spicy foods.

I suppose I smell weird to some of these people too, I probably smell like pasties.
You're not white yet you make pronouncements on white people - Meds smell different??? Different to a non-white faecal guzzler???

Non-white people are a burden on white people and soon, TSWHTF!!!

I've had enough of non-white's sense of entitlement. Don't like whites? Then get out of our countries and they include North and South America as well as Australia and NZ!!! And parts of Africa like South Africa!!!
edit on 5-7-2017 by Macdon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Those always talking about race are the true racists.

We're all born in different circumstances and it's on the individual to take accountability for their decisions, their path and what they achieve. Everything else is a combination of racism, excuses and victimhood.

And I'll ask again, since the racists seem to suggest whitey is racist for being more successful, why aren't they targeting Asians, the true apparent privileged among our society?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Closed for staff review.

The Political Mud Pit is not a place to politicize non-political topics.
edit on Wed Jul 5 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join