It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl XXXIX Halftime Show and the NWO

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God

Ah good, thanks for clarifying
. I've heard of 'self-fulfilling prophecy' as so many like to bring up, but this sounds different. Could you expand?

check these links for starters:
educate-yourself
a whale of a tale
google search for end times programming

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by spliff4020
Perhaps being an angry black man has forever affected your ability to trust anything a white man has to say.

Now that you so clearly have nothing to add to this topic you revert to race as an issue?

You are calling me an 'Angry Black Man' and stating that because of this fact, I can't trust anything a 'White Man has to say'?

Spliff4020, since you've registered on these boards you've displayed how ignorant your views really are. You try to negate peoples statements because of their 'Newbie Status' many times.

Now you are trying to negate my statements because of me being a minority?

Will you call every minority on ATS that has an opposing viewpoint as you an 'Angry Black Man' and disregard their statements?

Do you like to place labels on people in order to categorize them for your convience?

It's clear that you don't have any new material to add to ATS, I suggest you just leave.

Deny Ignorance

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra

Originally posted by spliff4020
Perhaps being an angry black man has forever affected your ability to trust anything a white man has to say.

Now that you so clearly have nothing to add to this topic you revert to race as an issue?

You are calling me an 'Angry Black Man' and stating that because of this fact, I can't trust anything a 'White Man has to say'?

Spliff4020, since you've registered on these boards you've displayed how ignorant your views really are. You try to negate peoples statements because of their 'Newbie Status' many times.

Now you are trying to negate my statements because of me being a minority?

Will you call every minority on ATS that has an opposing viewpoint as you an 'Angry Black Man' and disregard their statements?

Do you like to place labels on people in order to categorize them for your convience?

It's clear that you don't have any new material to add to ATS, I suggest you just leave.

Deny Ignorance

NO just ones who refuse to see the truth, and if by saying "good post for a newbie" you mean negating, again your wrong. Truth hurts, doesnt it?

<< 3  4  5   >>

join