It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officer killed in new york in unprovoked attack

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
mobile.nytimes.com...://www.google.com/

I heard on a report that the man claimed he didn't like cops and has altercations with them in the past.

I can't stress enough how using violence against groups you dislike almost always backfires and is morally reprehensible.

My thoughts are with the poor woman who was killed loved ones and her colleagues.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
The tide will change soon against this anti cop hatred. When it does it won't be pretty. People are getting sick of it, at least law abiding citizens are, maybe not BLM and the hood rats!

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Karma usually has a way of being right, and we reap what we sew.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

So this woman deserved to be killed?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

I have no idea. but maybe. All I am saying is Karma gets you and a lot of cops are dirty as hell.

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

I have no idea. but maybe. All I am saying is Karma gets you and a lot of cops are dirty as hell.

Well I hope karma doesn't visit you, a person suggesting she may have had it coming without any evidence.

That's pretty crummy.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Karma is not a force that metes out justice within ones life, Karma takes the course of multiple lives to be applied.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Well I hope karma doesn't visit you, a person suggesting she may have had it coming without any evidence.

That's pretty crummy.

Karma visits me all the time.
And no I dont think she deserved to die and I totally agree with the OP this shi^ has to stop, but I take everything with a grain of salt.

When I see a story about a cop being ambushed and shot or attacked all I can think about is the one that ATS put the banner up for and shut down the P.C. forum for a couple days in his honor and had a huge thread about how awful it was.

Cops were going door to door searching peoples houses for a non existent perp. Remember? it all ended up being a load of crap.

edit on 5-7-2017 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Karma has a weird way of working.
It took its good old time catching up with David Rockefeller and it hasn't caught up with Evelyn de Rothschild yet, but children die lingering painful deaths every day.
Sounds like karma needs some karma of its own.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I call BS. Using violence against groups that have declared war on you is the only sane move.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: richapau

I call BS. Using violence against groups that have declared war on you is the only sane move.

The psychpaths have even spread to ats.

Please seek help before you hurt someone and throw away your life.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Until the day comes no human being on earth would dream of
using violence against another. We are all guilty because we are
all capable. Until then this is a pretty lousy world.
edit on Ram70517v05201700000026 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

When I see a story about a cop being ambushed and shot or attacked all I can think about is the one that ATS put the banner up for and shut down the P.C. forum for a couple days in his honor and had a huge thread about how awful it was.

Maybe it's time to move on and actually view each individual incident with its own set of unique facts surrounding it instead. What you're describing is similar to someone saying all black people are evil because a black guy killed someone that they knew, or that all white people are evil because they know of a few racist white people.

Here are the initial facts of the case: An officer was sitting in a police vehicle after arriving (for a reason not stated in the OP's link) to the neighborhood, then a man came up and murdered her through the window of the vehicle.

You somehow takes these known facts of this case and initiate your conversation implying that maybe the officer deserved it? You impugned your own credibility before you even accumulated any.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

That's because Karma only targets the good. There is no such thing as good Karma, only bad. I guess that's why I have hard time even believing in Karma.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   

I don't condone killing. Though here in the UK, somewhere fairly local, a cop killed a child whilst illegally using his emergency siren/lights... He was not responding to a crime.

Whilst the scene was being given investigated, a couple of coppers were overheard saying something along the lines of "the scum probably deserved it/one more scum off the streets. It's hardly an isolated case and certainly isn't isolated in terms of opinion.

Report on vile remarks

So yeah, she was 16. The US VS THEM mentality comes from both sides, on both sides of the pond. Some people living in the less desirable areas of our nations know this well.

Not all coppers are pigs though, yet they protect each other, just like the hoodlums. For many, it is war. For many, justice is weak or seldom ever served.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Wow you dont need to facts to say maybe.... Maybe is just that "maybe". If your so offended that I implied "maybe" , maybe you should look up her history and find out how many times she been sued for excessive force or how many people she has shot.

Or maybe its none and she was a complete pillar of society and a true hero.

Like I said in my 2nd post I have no idea, but maybe.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Well, just because no known association with the officer has been identified it doesn't mean non existed.

We just don't know, that being said murder is murder and can never be justified, he clearly wasn't defending himself.

Yes cases should be considered individual, individuals should be considered as such too, whether it's police officers or people from poor communities with a reputation.

Sadly that isn't the case, on either side of the aisle.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Interesting. They found and killed the perp just a block away from the scene of the crime.

I wonder why all crimes in NY aren't handled with such efficiency.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

An ambush and attack move like this is an effective form of warfare. It is offence 101. This is likely a personal beef or an entry requirement for an organised group, but it is just as likely a random attack. I wonder if the call that brought her to that site was the work of the attacker? I will leave it up to the local investigators to figure that out. However, plenty of people feel like they are currently at war with their government and/or police. That is obvious when watching selected vids from youtube. If they are/get organised, they present an entirely new problem. Police will necessarily need to impose stricter rules if their ability to keep the peace is significantly effected. Constant vigilance is not always enough to save you from a sneak attack at night. The days of two clearly defined sides lining up to lob musket balls at eachother is long gone. I do not want to see America torn up in any kind of civil war.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

edit on 7/5/2017 by fomalhaut because: mistaken identity

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join