It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pray That N Korea Is Not Setting Itself Up to Be Blamed for and Victimized by a False Flag Attack

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
This typical.

Every so often (usually a month or two), we're reminded that we "need," to invade some sovereign nation because that sovereign nation thousands of miles away is a direct threat to us Americans driving our cars to work and buying ice cream at the local shack.

I wish all of the people who vehemently foam at the mouth of the concept of invading North Korea would sign themselves up - and only them.

I find it funny how many people say "we need to liberate North Korea," but want other people (the government and military) to do it for them.

And then they go on about "small government," lol.

Old habits die hard, I suppose.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
No, don't pray....

Speak to the problem.....you heal the discrepancy.....God has already done it all, but has taken himself out of the action, unless you speak it...

Then your words.....affect reality the same as His words did in creation.

Jesus said if you speak to the mountain......see? Don't pray for people....you heal them or raise them from dead, God can't because of the devils bargain. He can't interfere, but your words will interfere!!

That explains the book of Job

Like this.....right here on an ATS post...watch....

"" Global tension from NORTH KOREA......stop escalating and be civil and loving......in the name of the man from Nazareth...........""
edit on 5-7-2017 by GBP/JPY because: Like that.......and believe......it is done and may manifest later

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I can see false flag. Steal core material from NK, build device and detonate in LA or NY harbor. Residue fingerprint from core material would prove to world NK did it. World comes down hard on NK and corporations exploit and steal the mineral wealth.

Surge in patriotism, lots of volunteers for military and a blank check for MIC.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Better pray for an internal cue that neutralizes the little nazi dictator.....

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
Better pray for an internal cue that neutralizes the little nazi dictator.....

Coup*

I do not think there will be a false flag... because if NK ever did launch an armed missile, it would be shot down before it left the sea of Japan. Many Americans should know that.The US hasn't used their anti-ICBM capabilities on NK tests yet, saving it for the real deal. When it gets real you can bet Kimmy is going to have some b2s firebombing his fatboy residence, and all his missiles that get shot will explode mid air and fall into the depths of the ocean... there would little chance for NK to actually affect the US. Nothing to worry about.
edit on 7 5 2017 by Sabz228 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
For your "False Flag" scenario to be believable, NK would have to have the capability to deliver a nuke to the chosen US target...by credible means.

Their latest ICBM launch, worrisome as it is, is believed to have a maximum range capable of reaching no farther than southern Alaska.

If a nuke were to be detonated in any of the lower 48 states of the US and then be claimed as an attack by an NK missile, experts worldwide would immediately call it "fake".

The backlash from that exposure would immediately call into question the motives of those who were quick to point their fingers at NK as the culprit.

Likewise, if any nuke were to be detonated anywhere in the US and be blamed on NK, the recriminations arising from such an obvious and heinous breach of national security could easily topple any sitting government: especially one elected on a promise to "keep America safe" from terrorists.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
The average penile length in North Korea is 3.8 Inches

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
www.independent.co.uk...

thediplomat.com...

nypost.com...

All those natural untapped resources don't have anything to do with it I'm sure...

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bramble Iceshimmer
I can see false flag. Steal core material from NK, build device and detonate in LA or NY harbor. Residue fingerprint from core material would prove to world NK did it. World comes down hard on NK and corporations exploit and steal the mineral wealth.

Nuclear devices would be easy to sneak into our country in diplomatic pouches given >90% of our ports are foreign owned. Who is to say they are not already here? Some nuclear strategists say nukes are already planted here at the ready.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaestroMind

Nuclear devices would be easy to sneak into our country in diplomatic pouches given >90% of our ports are foreign owned. Who is to say they are not already here? Some nuclear strategists say nukes are already planted here at the ready.

This isnt a episode of "jericho" No one has mentioned they can reach Hawaii. That is the perfect false flag target. not to mention it removes democratic votes too.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar
For your "False Flag" scenario to be believable, NK would have to have the capability to deliver a nuke to the chosen US target...by credible means.

Missile boat? Submarine? both are plausible options.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: MaestroMind

This isnt a episode of "jericho" No one has mentioned they can reach Hawaii. That is the perfect false flag target. not to mention it removes democratic votes too.

What is "jericho"? If it happens to be an American tv series I don't apologize for not being able to relate due to not watching tv in almost 20 years. As for our ports, they are wide open and have been for quite some time now due to their ownership. Try educating yourself before making yourself look foolish.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   
The problem with North Korea is American racism and lies to make a never ending war in Asia which will probably come back at you.

First they will blame North Korea, then blame China while US pressure Japan & SK for more US base. Then Russia. Russia already knows this back stabbing agenda done by the West. This is why once China gets invade don't expect Russian help.

Now it is up to European nations to choose sides. They might choose US or the might go civil war mode allowing Muslim.
If UN does decide to strike Asia with US expect it to break apart. Most Asians already don't like it. When Asians don't like it expect rest of the world to follow. Then expect US being the only tyrant on Earth.

Invasion of US is inevitable as long as Americans remain ignorant to the world and let their own military run wild all over the world.
edit on 5-7-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

You think the corporations will be able to steal resource from NK. But, NK is next to China. They have to get through Chinese approval first. It is not Africa.
edit on 5-7-2017 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabz228

Well that's a risk worth taking isn't it?

Considering the only interception weapon that's been used in an actual combat scenario is the Iron Dome, not saying anti ICBM measures will fail, just that they've only been tested as far as I know.

The Iron Dome isn't foolproof either, do you not think our adversaries study these things, do you not think a military, regardless of how ill equipped, would seek to attack in a way that enhances their chance of success?

I do.
I wouldn't just underestimate North Korea because their technology is 50 years behind ours.

originally posted by: ISeekTruth101
The average penile length in North Korea is 3.8 Inches

And?

The Greeks figured small penile size was associated with alpha males, after all you'd not have a war horse with a huge stallionhood slapping about on the battlefield... They preferred geldings, as in castrated horses.

edit on 5-7-2017 by RAY1990 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
You guys are forgetting about Darwin / Australia

Which is now, well within reach of NK (on paper) and could easily be hit in any scenario be it FF or not.

Which makes this all the more tricky.

Trust me.. if Darwin was hit.. there'd be no turning back, my gov would go ballistic, my people would go even more ballistic.. and it wouldn't be the first time she's been hit.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xarian6
You guys are forgetting about Darwin / Australia

Which is now, well within reach of NK (on paper) and could easily be hit in any scenario be it FF or not.

Which makes this all the more tricky.

Trust me.. if Darwin was hit.. there'd be no turning back, my gov would go ballistic, my people would go even more ballistic.. and it wouldn't be the first time she's been hit.

It would be Australia's first time getting nuked.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

Anywhere with US bases is a potential target, especially when it comes to retaliatory strikes.

Which I bet is one of the main concerns... Hidden missile silo instalations.
a reply to: MaestroMind

Not if you include testing. Otherwise only Japan has ever been nuked.

edit on 5-7-2017 by RAY1990 because: Add reply

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MaestroMind

It'd be the first time we've been nuked, but it wouldn't be the first time Darwin was attacked.

Japanese hit us hard in WW2

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

I replied to Xarian6's comment about Australia being hit intentionally by conventional weapons vs. nuclear weapons. It is a totally different game when you are targeted for a nuclear campaign.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join