It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pray That N Korea Is Not Setting Itself Up to Be Blamed for and Victimized by a False Flag Attack

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
There was a report that North Korea has presented to its adoring populace a documentary video of sorts demonstrating North Korea’s military might attacking and blowing up America.

More recently, there is a report of a successful test launch of a long range missile by North Korea, a missile reputed to be capable of reaching Alaska, maybe even farther, this report coming on the heels of reports of North Korea’s attempts at attaining nuclear capabilities.

If these reports are true, then North Korea may very well be setting itself up to be blamed for a false flag attack against the United States of America.

If these reports are false, then North Korea can still be set up for a possible false flag attack by other forces of evil.

I am not digressing here... I think that it is a bit coincidental at this time that it was reported in the news that the Russian Kremlin is losing its patience with the U.S. over U.S. sanctions against Russia having not been lifted by now. This seems to establish an adversarial relationship between Russia and the United States, or...

... or is something else going on??

Is the real intention of the Kremlin’s li’l tantrum to create an illusion of an adversarial relationship between U.S. President Donald Trump and good ol’ pal Russian President Vladimir Putin and not nation v. nation?

Think about the sanctions. Don’t you think that it is some L of a nerve on the part of the Kremlin to basically demand back two luxury compounds in the U.S., compounds that have served as hangouts and bases of operations for Russian spies to do their dastardly things against the U.S.? Don’t you think that it is a sad commentary for the Kremlin to pretty much express economic desperation due to being restrained from doing business with U.S. interests (to wit, the $500,000,000,000 oil deal between Russia and ExxonMobil that was kiboshed by the sanctions)? Come on, is Russia that dependent on the U.S.? Why is it that Russia can’t make up for lost U.S. business by doing business with the rest of the world?

Something smells. Things are not what they appear to be, and this takes me back to the premise, above, which is that it appears that there is a desire to create an ILLUSION of an adversarial relationship between Trump and Putin.

Just look to Trump’s nonsensical, inconsequential bombing of Syria a few weeks ago. One of Trump’s sons went right before a television camera to exclaim that daddy’s bombing of Syria PROVES that Trump is not in bed with Putin. WHAAAAATTT?!?! How does a nonsensical and inconsequential action prove anything? There is a smelly agenda here, folks

So, if there is a false flag attack with the backdrop of a contrived, faux adversarial relationship between U.S. and Russia or, alternatively, between Trump and Putin, than this would have people placing Russian and Putin low on the list of those suspected of that false flag attack, for why would adversarial Russia do anything to benefit Trump? At least, this is how it would play out in the mind of a leader with a four-year-old’s mentality.

Trump is feeling the heat of his own stupid tweets and his own foolishly loose lips.

Trump is feeling the heat of calls for impeachment.

Trump is feeling the heat of lawsuits regarding his [alleged] violations of the emoluments clause of the Constitution and [alleged] violations of the Presidential Records law... and there, to be sure, will be more to come.

Putin is feeling the heat of civil unrest in his failing empire which has suffered a huge drop in per capital GDP in just the last few years and which is losing 750,000 people from its population per year.

Wag the Dog???

Time and time again throughout history, what has served as the most obvious and logical (“logical???”) tactic to divert attention away from calls to impeach and replace? ANSWER: WAR!!

Who and what will make a convenient patsy if a nuclear weapon is deployed against the U.S. (maybe not to do extreme damage, maybe just to unleash an electro-magnetic pulse to fire the flames of war mongering)? ANSWER: NORTH KOREA, of course... a patsy made to order!

Remember the adage: “Don’t change horses in midstream.”

edit on 5-7-2017 by theworldisnotenough because: Added a clause for clarity of idea.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
So you're new to the North Korea thing?

Those of us over 30 see it for what it is.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
not sure i believe all that u do...

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

Yeah no.

North Korea is a giant problem, they do have a very good nuclear program, world experts all agree and the missile test was a two stage ICBM, that although isn't performing at full, is still performing enough to scare pretty much everybody.

This is not a false flag, or a staged anything. The reason I know that? There is no actual benefit to starting conflict with North Korea. There are no resources to take, there are no assets to take over. It would cause nothing but problems between the US, China and Russia over the idea of a unified Korea and a missile defence system going up.

The only reason to start a conflict with North Korea, is to protect the region and the rest of the world from a crazy, inbred despot who I believe is 100% willing to use nuclear weapons, when no other world leader with access to them would.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The North Korean government isn't the victim, its citizens are. Go watch any number of testimony videos of people who have escaped, especially from the "prison" camps. Innocent NK citizens are being brutally tortured and executed every day for completely inconsequential things while their leader lives like a god with his private party yacht. Sure, there are several instances where the U.S. probably wasn't entirely justified in meddling in other countries, but North Korea thoroughly deserves a grand ass-kicking and they have for a long time. The NK people actually do need to be freed of their government.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower
Well stated.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

NK is a problem that should have been taken care off a long time ago, their leader is mentally unstable and been backed up by countries that do not have US in their best interest.

NK do not need to become nuclear ever.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
The North Korean government isn't the victim, its citizens are. Go watch any number of testimony videos of people who have escaped, especially from the "prison" camps. Innocent NK citizens are being brutally tortured and executed every day for completely inconsequential things while their leader lives like a god with his private party yacht...

My primary concern is U.S. citizens' being made victims.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Hey hey hey! I'm still peaking through the fence here

Can't see shiz

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   
somebody's been drankin purple kool aid.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
why bother with such tactics especially considering how hard it is to infiltrate north korea, if anything i see direct military action being taken against them, north korea is too tightly controlled to influence the populace to commit acts of terror.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

There are no resources to take, there are no assets to take over. I

even though i agree with most of your post, there are many sources that say,
North Korea May Be Sitting On $6 Trillion Worth Of Rare Minerals

this goes back at least to 2012.

edit on 5-7-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: namehere
why bother with such tactics especially considering how hard it is to infiltrate north korea, if anything i see direct military action being taken against them, north korea is too tightly controlled to influence the populace to commit acts of terror.

Infiltration of North Korea would not be the objective, just having a war as a diversionary tactic is.

What difference would "hard" make? Certainly there would be no difference in the mind of a stupid psycho-psychopath who with his four-year-old mentality thinks that he is the smartest man in the world who can never lose (unlike the rest of us who are all "losers.")

Who said anything about the populace of North Korea committing any act of terror, when the point was that a third party may very well commit the false flag attack for the benefit of the narcissist-in-chief?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

OH agreed on the rare earth materials, the reason I didn't mention it is because no infrastructure is yet build around mining those resources, so it's a giant cost of start up to anybody who takes it over in the short term.

But very lucrative none the less if true.

~Tenth

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Hmmm.

I thought North Korea had vast deposits of Tungsten and Magnesite. I'm sure it has deposits of gold that shouldn't be sniffed at. In fact it's a relatively rich nation in terms of mineral deposits, it's biggest issue is an antiquated industrial ability and a lack of power/electricity.

That being said, I agree. North Korea, for all intent and purpose, appears to be a rogue nation that is fast acquiring the ability to launch warheads far afield... Potentially with nuclear warheads.

If a nation has the ability to prosper but decides to chase goals that are expensive and could prove ruin, then you have to ask yourself to what end?

An end that isn't beneficial to most North Koreans that's for sure.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Of course no country EVER does anything on its own. It has to be a setup by the evil US.

I think you need to upgrade your tin foil hat. Try this.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Right . Thats why just a few hours ago russia and china came up with a new plan to tighten lil kimmies leash .

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure I read recently that North Korea is sitting on billions, maybe trillions of dollars of mineral deposits.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
You know what I find funny?

How people love to hardtalk over N Korea.

Don't you think the world would have wiped them in the 90's if it genuinely could with little risk?

Do you think China likes another nuclear power upon it's borders, one that often disrupts the peace and trade in the region?

No, the reality is most likely one of fear. Yes, at least 5 nations could pummel Korea, maybe even 7. But that's not taking the land, it's not securing the country. The reality is that Korea has a very hostile terrain, from what I gather it's full of mountains and bottlenecks when your moving 1000's of troops.

The ground will be difficult to take, especially if they'd place nuclear weapons in advantageous and tactical locations.

Then you have the fallout.

No nation is willing to be the first in risking and condemning 1000's upon 1000's of lives, that includes the expenses.

North Korea will know this, rebellion or nukes are our best options. Well, we can't influence them, they are closed off and nukes are really not a good option with China to the north India to the West, Japan in the East and Australia to the south, plus all those in between.

It's a screwed up situation though, not an easy win like some chest thumpers would like to believe. The losses of a potential conflict rise by the week too, the longer we wait the more lives will ultimately be lost.

So what would you do?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Apparently, North Korea got its nuclear know how from ?
Russia .

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join