It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60 percent support Trump travel ban on 6 countries

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Personally, I could care less what religion these countries are, what race these countries are. These are irrelevant to me, just like I don't care about Trump's religion or race. Personally, I fully support the ban on Syria and completely oppose the ban on Iran. Syria is a war torn country that has lost control over most of its territory and is flooded with terrorists from central Asia who fake their identities and make fake passports. Iran is an indispensable ally against salafists.

Republicans overwhelmingly back the restrictions, the poll shows. Eighty-four percent of GOP voters support the ban, while only 9 percent oppose it. But the policy is also popular among independent voters: 56 percent support it, compared to 30 percent who oppose it. Democrats tilt slightly against the ban, with 41 percent supporting it, and 46 percent in opposition.

www.politico.com...

The poll was conducted from June 29 to 30 among 1,989 registered voters. The margin of error is 2 percent. The poll comes after the Supreme Court last month decided to allow a limited version of Trump's order to take effect.

origin-nyi.thehill.com...
edit on 5-7-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 5-7-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Why doesn't congress declare war? Then the suspension of freedoms would be temporary and justifiable. Then we could really level the middle east, win, leave.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Why doesn't congress declare war? Then the suspension of freedoms would be temporary and justifiable. Then we could really level the middle east, win, leave.

Seems like that's the inevitable end point. Just a matter of when.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

I really do not believe that. Corporations and lobbyists will never allow congress to declare war and close our borders. Doing it this way, allows them the control.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

surveying 1,989 registered voters

DaaaHahHahahhahah FaKeNeWZzAlErT!!1!1!2!2!2

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

The money isn't in ending wars it comes from dragging them out as long as possible. Trump is going to be nation building just like Bush and Obama so don't look for these wars to end soon.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Every country needs this and it needs to further, for example: SAUDI.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

surveying 1,989 registered voters

DaaaHahHahahhahah FaKeNeWZzAlErT!!1!1!2!2!2

Yes but they were really important voters.

new topics

top topics

join