It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grass Roots Talk of a Preemptive Strike on North Korea is Reaching Critical Levels

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

I know civilians are targets from experience.

I was instructed to kill anyone who was not wearing the same thing I was wearing.

The way it was worded, as far as my killing people not wearing the same uniform as I was, was more like a threat.

Anyone who has seen combat in the military knows this is true, many deny it, or cannot deal with it afterward.

...Hence all those messed up veterans we have walking around...

Unfortunately, the police behave in much the same fashion, and many are seriously damaged veterans.
edit on ? by MyHappyDogShiner because: dit dit dit

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

yea but I'm talking about the SOUTH Koreans. So Kim threatens Anchorage and Seattle. We attack NK. And 100,000 S. Koreans are killed along with a significant portion of their infrastructure. That makes sense to you?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Whether it makes sense to me or not is irrelevant.

Some pretty nonsensical things make sense to people who will never be in danger from their actions.

I say if Trump wants to fight with Kim, that we should set up a boxing ring and let them settle it between themselves.

...Won't be like WWF, Donald would probably get his ass handed to him.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

yea but I'm talking about the SOUTH Koreans. So Kim threatens Anchorage and Seattle. We attack NK. And 100,000 S. Koreans are killed along with a significant portion of their infrastructure. That makes sense to you?

Dude you sound like a character on one of those moves.......some guy holding million in exchange for whatever. Some James Bond guy with a killer weapon.

We tell Kim and Russia we would rather live free of day and call his bluff. If the strike NK will be a blithering cinder. You don't show this sort of fear in front of these killers. Trump needs to state this and sit down.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I know. Just makin' sure, for my own amusement. It's low humour, but I'm a low humour person...

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Since Trump is spotting him at least 20 years...it wouldn't surprise me any.

The strategy of containment has worked, not well some of the time, but well enough, for all of my lifetime and then some, I see no reason to discontinue that tactic. The possibility of long range nukes does present a raise in the game, but the same containment tactics, stated unequivocally--if we see you doing something like arming a nuclear missile, and if it looks like you're going to launch it, this is what is, not might, is going to happen--and none of it is good.

After that, it's on the midgets head. It'll be his choice to make.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
a reply to: chr0naut

That has absolutely no bearing on the current situation, even if that is true. And I am not advocating the use of nukes, either. But we cannot, at all costs, even if it means some American lives, let this nutcase get better delivery systems. He's already threatening Alaska. I guess it's going to take threatening Washington, DC first, huh, before anything is done? No. Hell no. Your smart ass little comment means nothing. Not in context.

But more importantly, let's stick with the story here. And the story is that that's what I am hearing. A preemptive strike is well on its way to having grass roots level support. And little Kim better watch out if the American people get overwhelmingly behind that notion.

Threatening is not killing.

The US & NK are both playing brinkmanship games. The US has done the same with Russia and China and even its allies (like Britain) for years. What happened in those instances of threat?

You are suggesting an actual response where very many lives will be lost.

It doesn't matter what accident of birth put them on what continent, they are all people and the vast majority who would die would be non-combatants.

All to assuage your fears?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join