It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pig Demonstrates Yet Again That He Is More Equal Than the Rest

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I think the subject of race relations makes you uncomfortable . So it's been easier for you to make me the subject.

Well I would hope it makes everyone a bit uncomfortable. It's a difficult subject to tackle. If you were considerate of other people's feelings, that is....which I am. But if you want to talk about my life and how I live my life in testament of racial equality, I am comfortable enough doing that.

I won't be reduced to my vote being the one and only Indicator that defines my feelings on racially equality though. That's a bunch of crap.
edit on 7/6/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I watch that show Fifty Shades of America. He's a black guy not afraid of the past or talking to white people about it. If we don't talk about our oppressors, it's our silence that kills us, not the oppressor.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

I could not agree more. I am all for an honest and direct discussion, even if it is uncomfortable.

I don't have cable, is it on Netflix or Hulu? I'll watch it.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I don't know, I have cable. When you watch the episode of the one where he goes to a KKK cross burning meet, remember me. That is what I left behind.
Trump stands for everything I vote against. I'm glad for ATS for a place to talk about it.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
Are the people that read this gonna think "oh what a cool animal farm reference!"

Animal Farm was the first thing I thought of when I read the Thread Title.

posted on Jul, 7 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Never forget that lawyers are the larval form of politicians.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join