It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pig Demonstrates Yet Again That He Is More Equal Than the Rest

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Actually, I don't believe you are who you say you are.

Well, I think you are exactly what I see.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
I was taught to hate and that black people were sub standard.

And, before you squawk at me for taking your above statement very seriously and literally, I WAS NOT taught that way, and that may be the reason I see through the BS exploitation.

My parents were progressive. Racism was a settled issue by the time I was born. It was bad and racists were bad. That is how I was raised...even in Kentucky.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

That how I was raised in Mississippi too but that was because we both had progressive parents.... which is not the average fir the south.

I not sure people being raised that blacks are inferiordiwn south is average, but prob 25%+ are.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

That how I was raised in Mississippi too but that was because we both had progressive parents.... which is not the average fir the south.

I not sure people being raised that blacks are inferiordiwn south is average, but prob 25%+ are.

Not even the point. If I was admittedly raised to hate black people and think they are substandard...I sure wouldn't be telling other people they are racist simply because they didn't vote for the party I wanted them to vote for.

And that's what Momof3 is doing.

I wasn't raised to be a racist. I live in an integrated neighborhood, I spend my money at locally owned and minority owned/operated businesses, and there are many black people who are very important to me and for whom I am grateful to know and have in my life.

I am sick and tired of exploitative racists walking on the backs of black Americans so they can assure me that just because I didn't like/support Obama, I must be a racist.

Yick. THAT is racist.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

Why should anyone lay off it?

The President drinks it in like air! If its good enough for the despicable moral cess pit the idiots voted for, surely its good enough for his detractors?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
Let us know when Trump personally receives a half billion dollars in exchange for foreign influence. Next....

Sure, lets just check his tax returns.....oh wait.......

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Once again I said she was wrong, but not racist...

How you can't see it's the same about calling her a racist back i have no idea..

It's the precise same dynamic .. one person calling about her person racist over things that don't mean you are a racist. .

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Your last paragraph..

No that's not racist.. that's stupid..

And I doubt you actually have as many people calling you that fit not voting for obama, as you do Fox News types telling you people think that.

The liberal portrayed on Fox News rarely if ever actually exists.. they find the dumbest person on a college campus and pretend they are a representative for everyone "not a conservative ".

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: theworldisnotenough

And here I thought you were going to complain about him having 2 scoops of ice cream and everyone else having just one...

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

Sure, lets just check his tax returns.....oh wait.......

Well the one that Maddow got her hands on and was treating it like another Geraldo Rivera,The Mystery Of Al Capone's Vault showed he paid 35 million that year...lol
edit on 6-7-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I don't care what you doubt. Momof3 was virtually doing exactly what I claimed in this very thread, so I don't know why you have any doubts.

Also, I never watch FOX News or any U.S. mainstream news. I don't even have cable. I don't read it online either.

edit on 7/6/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

In reality obama was an ubber moderate far to willing to work with republicans willing to lie cheat and steal to discredit him.

Only a far left would call him ubber moderate...lol After the ACA debacle that we are now suffering over I don't think congress wanted to give him the ball again..geez

How does a person go from being the most liberal senator voting wise, even farther left than Senator Kennedy was to be a ubber moderate president.

Trump will go down in history as a jack @$$ who was too stupid not to lie within the same speech..

Lets see what he actually does and not just what he tweets...I think he is already ahead of Obama's 8 years in working to fulfill campaign promises...Just think what he can accomplish in the next 7.5 years.

"You mean their was really a whole political faction who was based on the belief that "all of science, media, unions, teachers , colleges , professor and celebrities were all in a vast conspiracy to make the GOP look bad and discredit JESUS!!

You know that 4 out of 5 dentist recommend Trump, all of science...that's a lot... Lots of propaganda with the groups above and LOTS of people living in their little bubble worlds too.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

In reality obama was an ubber moderate far to willing to work with republicans willing to lie cheat and steal to discredit him.

What's amazing is that he says that and, yet, Obama sold himself as an anti-war, progressive for a vote and buck. So, Obama lied, cheated, and stole to win an election, but that's A-Ok.

ETA:

I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank. -- Obama, 2007

But, it's republicans who are the *cough* liars that discredited him. *eyeroll*

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

Is that really relevant??

Are the people that read this gonna think "oh what a cool animal farm reference!"

No they are going to think..

" oh a partisan shill..."

My immediate thought was the animal farm reference. Perhaps ATS' membership has some reading to do.

Mine too! George Orwell continues to be extremely relevant in the Trump era.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

You have a good point.. using " pig" only cloudiest it and makes you look like a partisan hack.

The person with the logical point doesn't need ad hominem attacks, adding logical fallacies to your argument only hurts your argument.

He using pig as a description of an attribute of Trump---as an adjective.

As in pig-like behavior, so in that sense it is perfectly reasonable to use.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Not even the point. If I was admittedly raised to hate black people and think they are substandard...I sure wouldn't be telling other people they are racist simply because they didn't vote for the party I wanted them to vote for.

Wait what? Hillary is black? Never knew... I didn't vote for her either, so I guess I'm a racist too...please don't tell my kids who are only 1/2 white.. you know their good 1/2....lol

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

He was using it as a noun. BUT, I did get the Animal Farm reference immediately. Never crossed my mind that it was anything other than a reference to Animal Farm.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Wait what? Hillary is black? Never knew... I didn't vote for her either, so I guess I'm a racist too...please don't tell my kids who are only 1/2 white.. you know their good 1/2....lol

Huh?

ETA: I *think* I get what you meant...it's not very clear though.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Mama mia! Are the two Moms fighting…NO!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
No reasonable person would say one who didn’t vote for Obama is a racist.

Of course, some didn't vote for him for race reasons just like more people than we think didn’t vote for Hillary because she was a woman, that’s downplayed but no doubt it had something to do with her losing to Obama and Trump. Of course not the main reason.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join