It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pig Demonstrates Yet Again That He Is More Equal Than the Rest

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

As an individual observer you have come to your own conclusions.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Yep. But I based my conclusion on your actual racist sentiments, I didn't conflate your vote to meaning something it doesn't mean.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

A racist wants everyone else to die. I don't. I think the US is big enough for many cultures. I live in a state that is known for being mostly white and religious. Just the facts.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Hehe look how cute.. you just did exactly what you are accusing her of doing...

Calling someone racist over evidence that isn't..

Racism is defined as thinking one or more racist is substandarde to one or more races..

There a thousand reasons true or false to hate obama that doesn't include racism..

Just like her opinion right or wrong was is in no way racist itself.

It really blows my mind that people do that..

They claim that it is ruining America the way some pretend that something they don't like is racist... then claim the person calling people racist are the real racists!!

Lol how can someone not see the craziness of that??

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Yea, he just did exactly what he was accusing you of lol..

Branding someone a racist with little or no evidence they are...

Talk about oblivious..

See how distracting that gets fast.. now we are not in topic we are debating nonsense.
edit on 5-7-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

A racist wants everyone else to die. I don't. I think the US is big enough for many cultures. I live in a state that is known for being mostly white and religious. Just the facts.

That's not 'facts.' You just redefined 'racist' to try to exclude yourself and the exploitation of black Americans you use to try to win partisan arguments.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Racism is defined as thinking one or more racist is substandarde to one or more races..

She specifically used the plight of black Americans to try to win a partisan argument. If that's not walking on the backs of people she thinks are too stupid and substandard to notice or care...I don't know what is.

Keep up, slowpoke.

edit on 7/5/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Yea, he just did exactly what he was accusing you of lol..

BTW, I am a 'she.' Get it right, next time.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

She specifically used the plight of black Americans to try to win a partisan argument. If that's not walking on the backs of people she thinks are too stupid and substandard to notice or care...I don't know what is.

Keep up, slowpoke.

Are you referring to this comment made by me:

"a reply to: theworldisnotenough

I can only deduct that their motives are racist. The black president could not even go golfing without it being a constitutional crisis."

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Fair enough

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

That's not racist...

Racist is if she was saying one race is inherently worse/Better than the other(s)..

Saying one race got beaten up on is not saying anything about a race being inherently worse or better..

By that standard you are being a racist as well..

But that's a fake standard..

It's wrong to call people a racist for I racist things!!! So your a racist for doing that!'"

You really can see the hypocracy in that lol??

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

If someone calls someone who is not a racist a racist.. they are not a racist .. they are wrong..

In turn if you call that person a racist for doing that, you are not a racist, you are wrong..

Being wrong doesn't make you a racist..

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Keep up, slowpoke.

Are you referring to this comment made by me:

"a reply to: theworldisnotenough

I can only deduct that their motives are racist. The black president could not even go golfing without it being a constitutional crisis."

That, but mostly this one:

I have come to my own conclusion about this last election. It was all about punishing the nation for allowing a black man to make his mark. Hence, repealing everything Obama signed. It was never about policy. Not when they had other decent candidates to choose from.

Fine, it may not be about policy, across the board. But it IS likely about other things that appeal to voters when they decide who they are going to vote for...

..like: party, qualifications, populist vs. politician, likability, bravado, and even POLICY. And many, many other things.

Race...eh, maybe for a handful of people. But to stereotype everyone who voted for Trump as doing so out of retaliation for a black man having been elected? It's just revoltingly exploitative on its face.

I have never heard any white people speak out so much on behalf of black Americans, in my 46 years, then when it comes to Obama, selling the Democratic party, and trying to tear down conservatives.

Only a fool can't see through it.

Other than the above, most of the finger pointers live segregated lives and pat themselves on the back for voting Democrat and not voting Republican.

That is not an enlightened way to live and it gives them no room to judge anyone.

It's not like we didn't get stuck with GWB in *retaliation* for Bill Clinton. That wasn't a 'racism' thing was it?

Jesus. In 2008, I thought Hillary was more qualified than Barack Obama and I was a Democrat. So I supported her. And I was called a racist, many times, whenever I criticized Obama as if I didn't have any right to my opinion about his quaifications.

It bugs me that you think you can shame people for not voting how you want them to. Maybe you should be a little ashamed.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

That's not racist...

Racist is if she was saying one race is inherently worse/Better than the other(s)..

Saying one race got beaten up on is not saying anything about a race being inherently worse or better..

But one race did not exclusively get beaten up on...

Look back at Bill Clinton and Bush Jr for reference, if you are old enough.

Geez.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I said she was wrong in asssuming everyone who voted for trump did so for racist reasons.....

But that isn't racist... by definition she singled out trump voters not albwhite people.

A whole lotta white people championed obama.. so obviously not racism. And exactly what you did in return.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

You don't know the things I have seen. I left Mississippi in the 60's because I did not fit the family values. I was taught to hate and that black people were sub standard. Real racist can hate their own too.

I don't care what anyone says, no one was humiliated and hated more than Obama and his family. Just because he was black, not his policies like George Bush. Every golf game was a luxury vacation for Obama but its ok for Trump, why?

BTW, get over people calling you names, it happens to all of us. The times are mean.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

The left has the correct basic principle on nearly every subject. However they have the laziest marketing ever..

Instead of actually explaining the issue to people as it really is to ..for example..

With the GOP using shinanigans to stop minorities from voting..

The democrats don't sell it as a targeted political strategy employed because the GOP knows 80%+ will be voting democrat..

Nooooo.... its way easier just to point at them and call them racists...

Then since the lefts messaging is based on a logical fallacy in the first place. It gets picked apart by the propaganda hounds..

Getting people to give more and more of our collective power away to buisness as it rapes and pillages through predetory practices and privatizing public land.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I was taught to hate and that black people were sub standard.

That answers some of my questions and explains why you treat them that way. It explains why you don't think they are smart enough to know you are using them so that you can get your way come election time....when you invest yourself in a party, not humans.

I don't care what anyone says, no one was humiliated and hated more than Obama and his family. Just because he was black, not his policies like George Bush. Every golf game was a luxury vacation for Obama but its ok for Trump, why?

Oh, bullsh*t. I hated GWB with the rest of them and enjoyed laughing at all the 'Bushisms' and looking at pics of his facial expressions compared to photos of chimps with the same expressions and I just KNEW he was hiding a listening device under his coat jacket during one of the debates with John Kerry, and that he was in on 9/11, that he faked evidence for WMD to make a case for war and a billion other things...INCLUDING all of his vacations to the Crawford Ranch and all the GD golfing and yada, yada, yada.

Please. You are inventing this special kind of hate for Obama. The kind called, "I get to exploit racism, oh, goodie for me!"

GWB (AND BILL CLINTON) were treated to just as much criticism. Don't lie to me or yourself.

You are not fooling me by pretending you don't remember it.

edit on 7/5/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

BTW, get over people calling you names, it happens to all of us. The times are mean.

Oh, I am over it....

...when I am done telling them what racist, exploitative pieces of sh*t they are for using black Americans to win political arguments online.

And how they aren't fooling anyone.

So, let's all get over it!

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Actually, I don't believe you are who you say you are.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join