It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pig Demonstrates Yet Again That He Is More Equal Than the Rest

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
The Pig is the media laying the dung.
Throwing it back at them is an act of defiance - a rather human response.
I am weary of people calling our President every derogatory name they can think of.
I'm happy to hear disagreements about policies.
The personal attacks are just trite, useless and devoid of intelligent criticism.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

The democrats were going to lose no matter who the candidate. The white separatists and the Christians in rural America had a common goal. A conservative supreme Court. Now the reality is setting in and buyers remorse.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Psh I disagree completely..

They won the popular vote..

The GOP hasn't won the popular vote since bush 1's presidency I don't think.

Gerrymandering can't last forever and you can't be all conspiracy filled when your guy is the one running everything.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

I have come to my own conclusion about this last election. It was all about punishing the nation for allowing a black man to make his mark.

Holy hell you guys are the gift that keeps on giving. I almost cant believe what I just read, ALMOST. Logical fallacies all around ATS today. The game is to just blame any and every wild thing your mind can come up with. But never, ever, ever look in the mirror and realize the reason the Dems lost is because of themselves.

Thanks for the laugh, and yes I'm laughing at you not with you.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

China refused to give him any patents on his IP's for years . Then the second he is elected they authorize them all.

That's like the definition of using the office for personal profit.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: watchitburn

Such a leftist hack that i police my own side and try to keep logical fallacies out of the argument..

PS you just did exactly what you told him not to... in the same post you were telling him not to do it in..

Lol..

That takes a special kind of oblivious...

Isn't someone who doesn't agree with his side when they use logical fallacies LITERALLY THE OPPOSITE OF A PARTISAN HACK?!?!

I mean literally the definition of partisan hack is one who backs his side reguardless of who is right?!?!

lol just lol..

I don't have a side.

And you are in fact a leftist hack. There's no shortage of hacks for either side of the political spectrum here. I'm not one of them.

I bash Clinton a lot because she is the living embodiment of every corrupt scumbag politician stereotype there is.
But, I don't defend Trump or the right either. They suck too, and he's clown. I am glad we have him instead of Clinton though. At least he's an amusing joke.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

They have been manipulating the electorate since 2010 through the churches using abortion as the mind control. Notice since they won the supreme court, suddenly abortion is a non issue. I live in Idaho and socialize with rural white Christian America and I have heard all this discussed. I lost friends over the abortion issue since 2010. Same with Obamacare, mind control issue through the campaign. Now suddenly, it has over 50% approval. The same people who use to protest against it are now protesting for it.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: theworldisnotenough

Well, it’s pretty well established that the narcissist thinks that he is so privileged that the laws, rules, regulations and standards that apply to mere mortal men simple do not apply to the narcissist.

Apparently, Trump has convinced his lawyers to go along with his narcissistic claim of privilege, a privilege which allows him to violate the U.S. Constitution with impunity. It's incredulous that Trump’s legal team went along with this. [Footnote: Trump was explicitly referred to as an “uber-narcissist" by a newsman not too long ago on T.V.]

I find it hilarious that you're pouncing all over Donald Trump for being an "uber-narcissist" and violating the Constitution right on the heels of eight years of the previous uber-narcissist and Constitution raper that we just got rid of.

Not justifying anything Trump has done wrong - if, indeed, he has - just astounded at how people are acting like this is something new.

And as to "a newsman" making any reference to Donald Trump ... Well, my dog farted last night, and I attribute about as much to that fart as I do to what newsman has to say about anything.

Nobody is "acting," like this is new.

What people are doing, however, is pointing out the glaringly obvious bull# when it comes to people essentially saying "Obama did it first! I didn't hear people complaining then, so I don't want to hear people complaining when Trump does it! Obama did it first!," which is the epitomization of what it means to be an adolescent child.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Wow! the level of Butthurt keeps growing and growing and....

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Pig......ha

That's you.....don't put the word pig in the title....it's the signal to all of the lack of decorum in what will follow in the paragraph

a reply to: theworldisnotenough

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   

a reply to: MOMof3
When you allow logical fallacies in your argument, you provide fodder for people to use against your side.

This is true, such as:

The conservative side needs logical fallacies because their policies are ridiculous..

This, sir, is using a logical fallacy (stereotyping) in the same breath as lecturing someone on not using logical fallacies.

Oh, the irony of it all...

You are correct, though, in calling out MOMof3, for her lack of logic in her comment(s), but sadly, this is generally her thing to do, so I think that your efforts on this front are wasted. Best of luck, though.

a reply to: drewlander
China refused to give him any patents on his IP's for years . Then the second he is elected they authorize them all.

That's like the definition of using the office for personal profit.

Actually, it's not, and that's China's doing, not Trump's. If he applied for these patents years ago, and China just got around to granting them, then while the timing may be questionable, that is not proof of anything, and it certainly does not violate the Emoluments Clause by any stretch of the imagination.

Remember, it's a logical fallacy to pretend that correlation equals causation without further evidence to prove it. Do you have the evidence, or jus the theory that his presidency is the cause behind the correlation?
edit on 5-7-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-7-2017 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

LOL... When progress is about increasing state power and taking away individual liberty and responsibility, you absolutely can stop progress. In fact, there is absolutely no way to keep that kind of progress moving...lol

That kind of 'progress' inevitably leads to one thing, totalitarianism. Totalitarianism inevitably leads to one thing, revolution.

You better hope that that kind of progress IS halted in its tracks, because, trust me, you don't want the alternative.

JAden

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
11:30 Lunchtime for people in the east get ready to get set straight but the people on the right. Me, I'm on vacation sitting on the patio overlooking the lake with a bunch of ribs on the smoker so I can post anytime all week. So pig it will be for me I just visualized a Hillary thread.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
The Pig is the media laying the dung.
Throwing it back at them is an act of defiance - a rather human response.
I am weary of people calling our President every derogatory name they can think of.
I'm happy to hear disagreements about policies.
The personal attacks are just trite, useless and devoid of intelligent criticism.

Agreed... personal attacks are just trite, just ask Psycho Joe and Crazy Mika; don't forget Fat Pig Rosie either. If you're weary of people calling the POTUS derogatory names, imagine how us intelligent folks feel about the pig in the White House.
edit on 5-7-2017 by Blarneystoner because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Psh....

You don't have a side... my foot..

Your post history is a who's who of fake ultra conservative posts and propaganda..

Garbage straight off infowars and brietbart...

A hack by definition would not have scolded the op for using ad hominem attacks..

Then you use ad hominem attacks in your post blasting the op for ad hominem attacks..

Literally you are the partisan hack, because god knows you don't run around policing the other conservatives in here.. and instead go around accusing anyone you can of whatever you can..

Your exactly like the OP but to jaded to even notice..

I mean who blasts someone do a logical fallacy, by employing a logical fallacy?!?!

That's a speacial kind of oblivious just like I said.

edit on 5-7-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

2 wrongs don't make a right and allowing logical fallacies into the correct argument is stupid and provides fodder to be twisted by those pushing actual propaganda...

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

When has progress ever been stopped in all of human history??

When has the side not willing to adapt to fit their surroundings survived??

Less and less people are nostalgic for the fictional "perfect America" of the past..

Less and less people are religious at all but espeacially Christians..

As we continue to be a meltdown by pot , less and less people will identify as white..

Less and less people are anti homosexual..

More and more people anti war on drugs..

Less and less are avid hunters or militia types..

Every signpost for conservatism is falling fast and has bee for years.. hell trump wasn't a conservative.. no conservative could have gotten elected.. cogh**cogh ted Cruz...

If it weren't for gerrymandering the GOP might already have died out.

Is their any conservative position that is increasing in followers ???

Because their 70 year old base is dropping like flys..

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Trump did not convince his legal team of anything, The president does have immunity for a lot of things, his lawyers know that is true. Obama really abused that as did some other presidents. All of Congress could do insider trading till a few years ago without worrying about getting busted. We try that, we would be in Jail.

They told us about the president's immunity when I went to school in the seventies, in government class. I thought everyone knew about that but I guess some people do not pay attention to what they are taught in the required Government and Econ classes.

Trump has not misused this immunity yet, I am actually kind of surprised. But this immunity can be lost if a president is impeached. I suppose the Left's threatening of impeachment with no evidence to back any of it is keeping him from abusing it.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Less and less are avid hunters or militia types..

Just like to point out

USFWS

34 million hunting licenses issued in 03, 33 million issued this year, which is actually an increase of 1 million over 2 years ago.

Hunting is not going away anytime soon.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I hate to break this to you, but Donald Trump, as President, DOES get special treatment. So, yeah, he has more rights than you do. Tough. Deal with it, dog (as you like Animal Farm).

The recourse for a President who violates the Constitution is through Congress.

Finally, there is no violation.

Apart from that, great thread

edit on 5/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join