It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump wanders off again. What is the reason for Trump's confusion?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Gemwolf

The president can't just say "go nukes!" and the nukes launch. Just FYI, it doesn't work like that.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

So I guess you missed the part where the guy directed him where to go and Trump points...like...oh, over there. ok. then starts walking there.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
There's quite obviously something wrong with him. I don't think his heart is in the presidency tbh. I don't even think he really wanted to win at first. Then his narcissism took over and wouldn't let him lose.

Lots of deflection onto hillary in this topic, but she's not the topic of conversation so there's no need for it. I don't get it.

I've actually thought he had dementia for a while now. I wonder if there is a family history? Anyone know?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna

The president can't just say "go nukes!" and the nukes launch. Just FYI, it doesn't work like that.

Tell that to HIM.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gemwolf

originally posted by: markosity1973
Good God, so Trump getting into a car is now a source of scrutiny?

You mean like Obama's umbrella debacle, coffee cup salute, paper clip folly, "Muslim ring", etc? Or Hillary's coughing fit, surprise at a reporter in her face, etc? Or Bush's ... well that's going to be a long list... And so on?

Lordy Lord. Some people will stop at nothing to discredit him.

I say judge him by the work he is doing. And from my position as a Non American, it's definitely a mixed result so far.

*Edit* The man IS in his 70's - the odd senior moment goes with the territory. What's more important is consistency in character and policy. If / When he starts forgetting what he just agreed to in regards to North Korea etc, then we are all in big trouble.

I agree wholeheartedly. And I wouldn't have thought twice about it if getting into a car was the only senior moment we saw. But seeing that we're seeing the same confused behavior again and again... Should it be ignored with "Hahaha. Silly seniors!" or should the question actually be asked whether there is reason for concern?

Look I don't like the guy. Nor am I particularly fond of Hillary. Just posing the question.

Senior moment? I saw nothing that couldn't be explained away with ten explanations each exponentially more likely than any of this being a senior moment type of thing or confusion at all really. We know the first one was his snub at the reporters who were there. He thanked them for coming then went to do the business they wanted to get on camera in another room since lately they had been using every opportunity to fabricate wild theories and stories. Then you have a guy who likely had lights in his face and anyone who has ever been on camera, even an old 80s or 99s VHS or mini tape camcorder with light attachment that while being filmed, the camera and a giant circle around it are completely covered up by a blinding white sphere and multiple professional cameras do much more. If you think he forgot who Rudy was and not that he was directly under professional lighting sources, you are having a senior moment. Then what was next....oh I think first time politician is unaware of the procedure of meeting with a dignitary and I wouldn't know either that standing after a talk is cue to reporters that you are going to perform a handshake for the papers while career politicians may be more likely to expect that. And then my favorite time he is "totally unaware of what's going on and disconnected from his surroundings," as people put it in which he deplanes and starts walking toward the SUV he had been traveling in, several of which fly with Air Force 1, when a Secret Service agent says something and Donald motions and says, "oh we are using the town car/limo today," then walks toward one of the many cars that make up the motorcade. Calling this alarming or his being unaware of his surroundings is the same (sorry but...) pathetic behavior that the media so obviously tries to get away with and only thing alsrmong is to see everyday people now having the same lime of thinking in everyday life. Trump isn't having a programming glitch, people are now assessing quite mundane and uneventful events with lenses they have been programmed to use to make sure the public is still ever paranoid, always suspicious, and thus always divided and bickering as they identify with one side or movement or another.

And to say that it is anything like what was being done to Hillary unfairly is just more evidence on who the truly brainwashed people are. Sorry but there is no simple explanation for a six to twelve month long coughing fit where a person cant even finish an appearance because her team ends it after coughing and choking have continued for 5+ min, not even pneumonia. There is no simple explanation why a person in good health on a day that isn't abnormally hot should succumb to falling into the arms of a team who just happen to travel with epipens and stretchers who rush her to a building linked to Chelsea Clinton somehow whose address and supposed apartment actually belong to a very private and elite medical team. And it is offensive to everyone of us who have friends or family who suffer from seizures to call it "surprised a reporter is in her face," when the reporter if anything is nowhere near as close as ten thousand reporters have been to HRC 24-7 for twenty plus years and when anyone with any experience of seizures knows that look and that impossible to mimic while conscious and aware or even by being startled but that is absolutely a seizure albeit a mild one compared to the pour souls who go 45-90 seconds on the ground contorting in every way with no recollection of what is going on afterwards. But you'd be surprised to read what a seizure actually is and how many forms they take depending on type.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: proloz

His father had Alzheimer's.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
MAYBE he was "wandering off" to find a HOTEL in Germany for the G20!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

And there we have it ladies and gentlemen. Remember I was trying to make a point about the anti-Hillary crowd...? Thank you for the outstanding example.

So to sum up your post: "When it comes to Trump I saw nothing that couldn't be explained away with ten explanations. With Hillary there is however clearly just one possibility..."

Simply astounding.

And just a quick note: You said "oh I think first time politician is unaware of the procedure of meeting with a dignitary"... Do you know who Donald Trump is? Do you know his history and the circles he is used to moving in? "Unaware of procedure meeting dignitaries for the first time" is an incredibly long stretch of the imagination.

General observation:
What I have noticed is that so many assumed that the OP was an attack on Trump a.k.a. a pro-Hillary thread, leading to immediate defense and attack. Just because Trump's behavior is questioned, does that immediately equate to criticism? Just a general question - not directed at anyone specific... Use it. Don't use it.
edit on 6/7/2017 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Whether or not Trump is suffering from Dementia I don't know, but I have noticed that more often than not he gives the media and the democrats exactly what they think they want and it always comes around and bites them in the posterior. Come on people, I can't be the only one who has noticed this.

Examples?

NBC attacks Trump for implying that the London attack was terrorism.
It was.
Is it possible he had better information than NBC? He is the President after all.

CNN's claim that Trump “is under investigation.”
Isn't and never was.

Dropping a hint about a possible recording of a private conversation in the oval office.
No recording.

Trump campaign collusion with Russian election hacks.
Not trump's people, but Obama's and possibly Clinton's and the DNC.

Need I go on?

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that sooner or later the Democrats will get around to the 25th amendment and try to prove Trump incompetent.

What they are trying to do currently.
I will laugh my A$$ off, if, after wasting 9 months to a year on this tactic, Trump gets evaluated by a qualified physician and comes away clean.

IMHO Trump will continue to play games with the rabid media until they put aside partisanship and propaganda and start doing their job, which is to report the FACTS not opinion or rumors.
The role of the media is to play watchdog on ALL of our government not just Trump.
It is their job to ensure that the Judiciary is ruling in accordance with the Constitution, That the Senators and Representatives are not being bribed or blackmailed, that the Executive Branch is in fact enforcing the laws that congress has passed and that the bureaucracy isn't wasting our money and is also not being bribed or blackmailed.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

its quite funny watching them squirm for excuses for his behavior

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

That has no baring on him, it isn't an hereditary condition, as far as we know today and he is only 71 his father was 93 ish.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

It is even funnier watching him jerk the media around leading them off on tangents in the hope of finding anything they can use against him.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Is that why the electorate chose him? To humiliate and play power games? We are so screwed.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedmoonMWC

originally posted by: veracity

It is even funnier watching him jerk the media around leading them off on tangents in the hope of finding anything they can use against him.

Actually the media is jerking Trump around. He is obsessed with his media presence, always butt hurt by something, so that he feels insecure, he has to childishly retaliate; then go on a twitter rampage that only make's him look more like a clown and unpresidential. It's
very, very, very sad believe me
edit on 6-7-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Maybe there were multiple limos and they all look identical. They try to make it hard to pick out which vehicle the POTUS is in for security reasons. Perhaps he was heading to a different one than they wanted him in. Seems like a stretch for the 25th amendment crowd.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: RedmoonMWC

originally posted by: kaylaluv

That has no baring on him, it isn't an hereditary condition, as far as we know today and he is only 71 his father was 93 ish.

Alzheimer's and dementia are both hereditary conditions

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally Trump was supposed to use Marine 1. That changed at the last minute to his motorcade.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Good God, so Trump getting into a car is now a source of scrutiny?
If / When he starts forgetting what he just agreed to in regards to North Korea etc, then we are all in big trouble.

Exactly. His policy positions are like snapchat posts . After a short period they disappear into the ether. For example:

1. We will repeal and replace Obamacare in the same big good bill. The best bill.
2. Repeal it, then replace later.

Short term memory is the first to go.

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: F4guy

Short term memory?

How about the fact the President has no authority when it comes to drafting / repealing / replacing / changing laws, like Obamacare?

posted on Jul, 6 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Originally Trump was supposed to use Marine 1. That changed at the last minute to his motorcade.

Do you have a source for this?

edit on 6-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join