It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump wanders off again. What is the reason for Trump's confusion?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Gemwolf

The pattern in all of those clips is that he looks extremely tired...

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Snorting all that covfefe up your nose, can do a number on your awareness.....

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

if Hillary had wondered off looking for her car that was literally right in front of her?

OMG, would have been a top story within minutes with trumps chumps staring and flagging in glee. we saw it when she coughed once. lol

remember she had a secret medical care unit set up in "Chelsea's apartment". LOLOLOLOL

Not only did she cough, but did so for minutes on end before spitting the biggest loogie. She passed out, doing the lights-out dance clutching her own ass, and was thrown into the back of a car. Sorry but those are cause for concern, especially when that person might have had access to the nuclear launch codes. But we never heard that angle from anyone in the media. Rather we heard that a person who can be baited by a tweet shouldn't have launch codes. We heard claims of mental instability because of tweets. We heard rumors of coc aine addiction because he happened to sniff while debating. And this wasn't just the theorizing of guys on the internet, but mainstream propaganda. "LOLOLLOLOLOLOL"

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Simplest answer is usually correct. Yes more than likely his eyesight isnt so good.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

The sniffing was debunked way back during the campaign.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I hope we don't end up with a physical-mental health issue cover up, "Weekend At The White House", the GOP figuratively propping him up only so they can put a pen in his hand to sign their legislation.

His health and mental state would be reported as "the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency”, “his strength and physical stamina are extraordinary”, his “laboratory test results are astonishingly excellent", “a complete medical examination that showed only positive results", "lab results were astonishingly excellent”.

And no matter what he says or tweets will be interpreted by someone else as to what it really means. And the public will be chastised with "some people just don't understand", "You want to make this about something other than what’s its about", "spin".

As some of us have been saying for a few months now, We're screwed, we're so screwed.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: olaru12

The sniffing was debunked way back during the campaign.

It wasn't debunked it was just masked with BS excuses. Ever wonder why Trump is up at 3 on twitter making a fool of himself? Do you know what a BOOF is?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: desert

sigh... I guess life imitates art.... "Weekend at The White House"

"Why don't we just pretend he's ok? Just for a bit!"

"We could tell the public, but you know where we'd be spending our weekend. In some... goddamned meeting back in our states answering questions we don't know the answers to."

ETA my thanks to the writers of "Weekend at Bernie's".
edit on 5-7-2017 by desert because: ETA

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Trump uses a weapon against American press members.

That's about all we need to know of his mental state.

Good point. Last time I checked, being able to defend oneself against accusations was considered a good indicator of sanity.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
And the cult thinks this guy is going to be president for 8 years ?!

He won't know where he is at in 2-3 years time.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Remember when he had to reassure himself that he was surrounded by celebrities...

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

Good God, so Trump getting into a car is now a source of scrutiny?

haha. There was the clip of Hillary slipping as she was going to get into a car.

"Slipping" lolololol!

Good one. She was out cold and thrown into a van like a 150 lb bag of dog food.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

What's the reason for Trump's confusion? Well, he's a thin-skinned, bully who doesn't care about anything except himself, and has absolutely no way of relating to anyone other than fellow billionaires. He's unqualified, uneducated, unpolished, uninformed, and uncaring. Oh, and he's not very smart, either.

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

No, the cult thinks he is going to be impeached....

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer

What's the reason for Trump's confusion? Well, he's a thin-skinned, bully who doesn't care about anything except himself, and has absolutely no way of relating to anyone other than fellow billionaires. He's unqualified, uneducated, unpolished, uninformed, and uncaring. Oh, and he's not very smart, either.

None of this caused Obama to be confused....unless being "unpolished" & "uninformed" causes confusion. Because I'll give Obama those, he is "polished" and "informed."

The rest can be said of Obama, too, though. But, throw in 'fraudulent,' 'criminal,' and 'habitual liar.'

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Totally agree with you....he isn't a man for all the pomp and circumstance that goes with his position as President...he's all about business

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Again - such an eloquent reply. Take notes ladies and gents. This ^^^ is how you have an argument - even in the mudpit.

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Yes, it is pretty obvious he is more coherent in the younger clip. However, consider the circumstances surrounding the two speeches. In the younger speech, he was comfortable, in his element (aka in control of his surroundings), talking on a subject he was well-prepared for, to someone he considered an ally. In the older speeches, he is in a new position he is still learning, unable to prepare for 'gotcha' questions that are far too regularly thrown at him, facing someone he considers to be an enemy. That's two totally different circumstances.

I've seen this argument being used very often in defense of Trump. "He's new to it." Was it Paul Ryan that said this as well? Yes, that's true. But so was every other president in the history of time. One might argue that he's new to politics. Yes and no. The business world is pretty much the same as politics. They're just more open about the fact that it's about the money. So in Trump's world he has been president for a very, very long time. He's not new to it. Yes, he is new to the attacks by the media on him, but he has dealt with the media for most of his career, or at least more intensely since he owned the Miss Universe pageant family and also during the Apprentice and WWE, so one would expect that he knows how to deal with the press after some 20 years being in the spotlight?
During his career he also had to given many, many speeches and had to close many business deals - so he must have been pretty good talking to people and audiences. No, he's not new to it. I simply cannot see that as a valid excuse.

And on that point - in the business world the spoken and the written word, as well as appearance is the difference between make or break. So no one can possibly deny that Trump had good communication skills to get where he got. With a dash of charisma, I guess. But that is no longer the case. Which is the point. This is about how Trump is today, now. Would Trump be a successful businessman if he started out today and appeared confused or would just wander off during a business meeting? I doubt anyone would want to do business with him.

originally posted by: TheRedneck
I have no doubt his eloquence has waned with the years. I just don't see enough evidence to say he is having cognitive difficulty. If more evidence comes to life, I reserve the right to adjust my opinion.

I'll just keep this here to the side for future reference.

Perhaps I wasn't clear... English is my second language as well... my primary language is Mathematics.

Fair enough. I'll put it in a way you'll understand.
Given n ≥ 3 let a 1 , a 2 , . . . , a n ∈ Z satisfy three conditions:

(i) a 1 , a 2 , . . . , a n are pairwise coprime
(ii) a 1 + a 2 + . . . + a n = 0
(iii) no proper subsum of a 1 , a 2 , . . . , a n equals 0

Use a smart phone for the controller and simply include a Bluetooth receiver in the apparatus. ...

He expected a much more intricate solution, and the best solution didn't match that expectation. I probably repeated "Bluetooth" 50 times before he realized the implications. The solution was so simple he had trouble accepting it.

Yes. The difference between you and Trump is you said "Use a smart phone for the controller and simply include a Bluetooth receiver in the apparatus".
Trump says "We're going to make the incredible smart thing for the thing and simply include a Bluetooth thing in the apparatus. Believe me."
It may sound exaggerated. But go listen to any random speech of his - a recent one. Count the things, great's, very's, I and me's. Seriously - it's a challenge. And decide for yourself.

Firstly, thank you for the compliments, Gem. I definitely return the respect.

Right now, I am completely focused on analyzing Trump's speech. The only other thing going on is the Game Show Network (mindless drivel) on TV. That is my focus. My wife is leaving me be for a little while, because she has learned that no matter how important something is, talking to me about it right now will get a blank stare and probably cause me to do or say something absolutely incomprehensible. It takes a moment to switch focus.

If I had a dime for every time I wrote an absolutely stoopid post for ATS that I wound up deleting because my mind was elsewhere, I could afford to hire Eric Trump to lick my shoes clean. Luckily for me, I am in full control of when I make myself visible to those outside a very small circle of friends/family who at least try to understand. Trump doesn't have that option. If I didn't, chances are I would be confined to a mental institution. Compared to me under certain circumstances, Trump is a golden-tongued genius.

Listen to some of the old ATS Live! Internet radio shows... I would start trying to explain a simple concept, and it would come out closer to "derp, derp, derp"...

I know, right. It's 11:30 PM here, and right now what I'm typing is making complete sense and I sound very clever to myself. But I'll be reading this tomorrow morning and I'll be cringing - at the very least at the grammar.
Again. That's you and me. We're not running a country. (Yet.) We can afford to make mistakes. We can afford to be tired. We can afford to miss the giant bulletproof limo right in front of us. Trump cannot afford to make mistakes. He asked for the job, and knew what it asked from him. Perhaps he is very focused on the "more important stuff". Let's not forget that diplomacy is part of being president as well. If it means focusing on Merkel for 5 minutes, and pretend that she is the center of your universe. You might despise her and she might think you're a misogynic pig. But you need to be friends. Because 6 months down the line dough boy Kim down in North Korea is going to start throwing missiles in all directions, and you're going to need a strategic point in Europe to counter. Are you going to ask Merkel after you treated her like a fly on a piece of poop? Is she going to say "Let's do this ol' friend"?

You might expect Trump to get the job done. However he still has to be presidential. He has the perfect opportunity to convince the opposition that he is the right man for the job. He want to convince the good ol' Americans that they should pick him for a second term. Running your mouth and burning bridges as far as you go is NOT helping your case and in the end it hinders the actual job. If he spent less time picking fights with the media, White House staff, the general public, etc., etc. he will actually have time for the job he needs to do and be able to play golf without feeling guilty.

He may or may not be hyper focused or deep in thought in the videos. Unfortunately for him he needs to focus on the small problems and the small people as well. That is part of the job. You are very blessed to have such an understanding wife and family. A different woman might have left you ages ago. I'm pretty sure, even when you are focused on something else, you know when to focus on your wife. You know that at a specific time or moment your wife needs and deserves your full attention, or else... Meeting a leader of a G8 country, is a "your wife needs your attention" moment.
edit on 5/7/2017 by Gemwolf because: Stupid Grammar

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I should also mention that I am dealing with a step-father with advanced dementia. Not just watching, but dealing with him closely; I am caretaker for my mother (who has her mind, but is extremely feeble). I have watched the disease progress, and was actually one of the first to raise a red flag about it. Donald Trump, in my experienced opinion, does not show evidence of dementia. Dementia is much, much, much more than confusion... it debilitates and destroys people to an extent I honestly don't think most people can imagine.

I actually consider the existence of dementia as absolute proof there really is a Devil.

TheRedneck

Ah. Glad you raised this point, because I was going to as well.
A dear friend of mine's mother is showing the early signs of dementia and it's been downhill very fast over the past few months. The very first sign my friend got, was when her mom phoned her and told her that her car was stolen. After some back and forth calls to security, her car was located, in her own parking spot. She has been working at the same place for some 20 years and parked in the same place for all those years. Yet, she lost her car. That is the tragedy of dementia. Even now - several months later my friend's mom is still in denial. She (the mom) insists that there is nothing wrong with her. Even though she calls my friend once a week because she doesn't know where she is. Literally. And when I saw the video for the first time, that is the first thing I thought - just like my friend's mom, he lost his car. I would love to know how far Trump would have wandered if someone didn't stop him. Where would he have gone? We'll never know.

I didn't create the threat just to criticize Trump. I think he's a psychopath. The USA has so many talented people - and Trump is the best they could pick? And the same can be said about Hillary...
I came here to ask what is causing Trump's confusion. You and others have given very good or at the very least reasonable explanations. Could be. But I'm not convinced by any of the arguments. I'm not convinced that he has dementia either. As I said earlier though, if I saw my dad acting like Trump did, I would be concerned.

Yes, and I also came here to ask where are those Internet doctors that diagnosed Hillary's seizures and coughs? Thanks to their diagnoses real life doctors were able to fix her. We need those same Internet doctors to diagnose Trump so the real doctors can fix him as well.

Has anyone tried WebMD yet? Can someone please look up Trump's symptoms there as a starting point?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Another "Weekend At The White House".

BTW I found Larry and Richard

"Look at us! Do we look like the kind of people who could cover-up for Trump?

posted on Jul, 5 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Comparing Trumps old speeches even 1 year ago and his current use of language shows something is drastically wrong. His syntax, word structure and sentence structure is all whacked out. His attention span is like that of an adolescent. His staff knows this and his personal appearances and photo opps will soon end. They know that we know.
edit on 5-7-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join